+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Paper based 2019/2020

canadasc90

Dec 19, 2019
Hey.

I've my PR application in and expected date is Feb 2021. I got a message today and it just says 'invitation to pre-arrival services'. It won't allow me open it though.

Anyone know what this is or what I should do?

I'm in Canada and have applied through PNP.

Thanks

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
Don't worry it's a 18 months processing.July and August Aor's are still waiting for medical request.So don't worry it will take some time.Will message you if I will hear anything.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
Sharing my timeline:

BC-PNP Inland Paper-Based PR Application
AR - 20 June 2019
AOR - 22 July 2019
PR fees - Upfront
Biometrics - No need (Exemption)
Police certificate upload - 31 July 2019
New Passport upload - 31 July 2019
PAL - 16 December 2019
Everything passed except MR and Security Check

BC-PNP Tech Pilot Stream NOC 2171
Confirmation of Registration - 21 May 2019
ITA - 21 May 2019
Documents submitted - 7 June 2019
DM - 10 June 2019
Confirmation of Provincial Nomination - 11 June 2019

MannieCan

May 28, 2020
Hello,
I am BC PNP applicant. Received my COPR and waiting for landing process which has been delayed due to Covid 19. My nomination was approved with no employment restrictions. Can i change the employer? will it have any impact during the landing procedure?

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
Hello,
I am BC PNP applicant. Received my COPR and waiting for landing process which has been delayed due to Covid 19. My nomination was approved with no employment restrictions. Can i change the employer? will it have any impact during the landing procedure?
Can you please share your timeline

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Can I submit a second application on different category?
Hello all,

I have applied for for PR-PNP-Paper based application since Oct 23, 2017 with 4 dependants (wife and 2 kids), and I haven’t heard a thing. My profile shows I haven’t even passed eligibility in 32 months. It appears the application isn’t ever gonna be treated in my lifetime so I tried getting the Canadian Express Entry Category and I recently just got my ITA as a single applicant (without my family because I cannot afford the cost).

Should I go ahead and submit the application with all the required documentation making two application running concurrently?

Is there anyone who has 2 application with CIC (under different categories), and is there any problem I should be aware off?

Thanks for helping out with any response.

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Can I submit a second application on different category?
Hello all,

I have applied for for PR-PNP-Paper based application since Oct 23, 2017 with 4 dependants (wife and 2 kids), and I haven’t heard a thing. My profile shows I haven’t even passed eligibility in 32 months. It appears the application isn’t ever gonna be treated in my lifetime so I tried getting the Canadian Express Entry Category and I recently just got my ITA as a single applicant (without my family because I cannot afford the cost).

Should I go ahead and submit the application with all the required documentation making two application running concurrently?

Is there anyone who has 2 application with CIC (under different categories), and is there any problem I should be aware off?

Thanks for helping out with any response.
why dont you call ircc and ask them about your file send them a webform also