+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Nomination Processing time (NOC 2173)

tttanh.98

Oct 5, 2022
Hey..today I checked it and it has now changed to In Process..however I did not receive any notification for that.
Hi I applied Sep 24, 2022 and when I checked earlier today, Dec 6, 2022 it changed to In process. I'm wondering how long it would take to go from In process to the decision. What was your experience? Assuming you have heard from them since. Thanks.

Animesh15

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi I applied Sep 24, 2022 and when I checked earlier today, Dec 6, 2022 it changed to In process. I'm wondering how long it would take to go from In process to the decision. What was your experience? Assuming you have heard from them since. Thanks.
Hey, I have similar timelines. Did you get any answer?

tttanh.98

Oct 5, 2022
Hey, I have similar timelines. Did you get any answer?
Hello, I have not heard from them at all today, which made me incredibly anxious. I keep checking the dashboard every 3 hours. I have heard that for many people once the application is "in process" they heard from BCPNP within a day or two. I am keeping my eyes out for any emails. Will update you if things move along.

Reactions: Animesh15

Kafafy

Nov 8, 2016
Hello,
I have post graduation from Canada Ontario, I have waited more than one year outside canada until get my two years work permit. I will return back again after two months.
I have read about BC PNP and I need your recommendations, is it easy as I ready that last draw was 105?, do I need Job offer and is it easy to get it? what is the fastest way to complete BC PNP process? do you know any good immigration constant?

Im sorry for many question but I have limited Work permit and I'm afraid to lost it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I have post graduation from Canada Ontario, I have waited more than one year outside canada until get my two years work permit. I will return back again after two months.
I have read about BC PNP and I need your recommendations, is it easy as I ready that last draw was 105?, do I need Job offer and is it easy to get it? what is the fastest way to complete BC PNP process? do you know any good immigration constant?

Im sorry for many question but I have limited Work permit and I'm afraid to lost it.
Did you read through the BC PNP requirements? Which stream? Nothing is easy and you need a job offer and an employer that meets criteria and is willing to support your nomination.

Kafafy

Nov 8, 2016
Did you read through the BC PNP requirements? Which stream? Nothing is easy and you need a job offer and an employer that meets criteria and is willing to support your nomination.
.Thanks for your feedback, I have read about international graduate , do you know any consultant or entity could help in this?

eugmke

Jun 29, 2022
did you get your nomination? whats you status now? thanks
Hi,

I'm wondering do people still need to mail the paper-based documents to IRCC in the stage of PR Application (online paper-based)? Do you have some links of official instructions after BCPNP nomination stage?