+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Nomination Processing time (NOC 2173)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So, wherever I read in this posts, someone put his/her file, is it with a job offers? Also, if you can help me on which website, I can search for those companies who are capable to hire International talents.
BC Tech PNP requires a job offer. You need to search on Canadian job sites like Indeed, Job Bank, Linkedin etc. Most will say only hiring those with work authorization or PR/Canadian. The employer has to be willing to support your application and show they could not hire someone in Canada.

Chirus

Aug 7, 2020
BC Tech PNP requires a job offer. You need to search on Canadian job sites like Indeed, Job Bank, Linkedin etc. Most will say only hiring those with work authorization or PR/Canadian. The employer has to be willing to support your application and show they could not hire someone in Canada.
Thanks for your reply. Are there any successful cases where a person got a job from India to Canada and based on that he / she move to Canada here? As I am into Advertising / Graphic Design, would love to know if any one from the similar filed got this life changing opportunities.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Are there any successful cases where a person got a job from India to Canada and based on that he / she move to Canada here? As I am into Advertising / Graphic Design, would love to know if any one from the similar filed got this life changing opportunities.
Of course there are successful cases as the program would not exist otherwise. Most likely a) those who studied in Canada and got a tech job in BC, b) those is niche skilled jobs, c) remote communities.

Chirus

Aug 7, 2020
Of course there are successful cases as the program would not exist otherwise. Most likely a) those who studied in Canada and got a tech job in BC, b) those is niche skilled jobs, c) remote communities.
Oh ok, so basically, I need to search a job, convert that opportunity into a PR and move (looks simple but m sure, its the hardest part )

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh ok, so basically, I need to search a job, convert that opportunity into a PR and move (looks simple but m sure, its the hardest part )
You need an employer who can’t hire anyone in Canada, and is willing to fill out the paperwork/applicaiton to support your nomination. That is the hard part. Make sure you have your IELTS and ECA up to date.

Chirus

Aug 7, 2020
You need an employer who can’t hire anyone in Canada, and is willing to fill out the paperwork/applicaiton to support your nomination. That is the hard part. Make sure you have your IELTS and ECA up to date.
Hi, yes, I have IELTS - 7 and ECA both are ready. I hope to get THE ONE now :)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, yes, I have IELTS - 7 and ECA both are ready. I hope to get THE ONE now :)
All the best. Read through the program guide as there are employer requirements that the company must meet to be eligible. Also see if your potential score is selected in draws.

Chirus

Aug 7, 2020
All the best. Read through the program guide as there are employer requirements that the company must meet to be eligible. Also see if your potential score is selected in draws.
Sure, where to find this program guide, pls let me know and thanks really for your time :)

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
I received email stating that "A preliminary review of the above-noted application has been conducted", is that mean review of the application is done or in-progress?
Hi there, may I ask if you are still waiting or you have received your the result? If so, would you please advise how long it take them to make a decision after you received this email?

I also received an email today saying "A preliminary assessment of the above-captioned application has been initiated. In order to proceed further, the following item(s) must be provided and/or addressed:".... And my status today has changed from "applied" to "in process", I am not sure if this means I can expect the result shortly.

Thanks!