param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
jamieyang said:
I agree with you!!

It's impossible.

hey, Loyal.

where did you get it?

If it's true, why they got more 200 applications after 90 days pause? it's insane.
Hello everyone,
I think the post that was by loyal is just spreading fake rumors. I do not post in here more often but i visit once this page a day. I am watching his post from last 3-4 days . His post are not making any sense and look like that contains fake rumors too. So please hope that everybody will get nomination soon. But they are testing patience. I am october applicant and i am planning to change to express entry.
Param.

jenn19

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
loyal said:
Bad news.....bc pnp is done vth it's annual quota of 5500 applications. No more nominations this year. I know it's a bad news for all of us. Brace urself for the next year that too if v r on the same footing vth EE applicants. I request god to prove me wrong but I guess things gonna b the same.
I would like to know where you got your information? My advice is you shouldn't post things like that on this forum without explaining how you know these things as a lot of people have been waiting a long time and this is huge news to hear something like this.

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every one....ok, I can see lot of reaction to my post. First of all I would like to clarify that I am also one of you all , who is anxiously waiting to hear from PNP office. Secondly, like everybody here, I also share with u people what I get to know (officially/unofficially) . I know, what I wrote was disturbing, this info I received from an ex immigration officer. They do have inside information. It doesn't come in public domain. Yes I am also equally disturbed but what I write always got some basis. Mr Parmam if u go back to my posts, I had mentioned that processing time would go up again from 9-10 months to 11-12 months, and trust me it will further be increased to 13 to 14 and so on till they enter next year. All the PNPs have been directed by CIC to prioritize EE applications only. This is the reason all the PNPs have moved to EE system. Now please don't ask again the source of this info as such govt to govt communication is not posted on the websites. We shud not always go by the info posted on websites as they are always deceptive, rather follow the actions which CIC and PNPs are adopting. Even the processing time of BC PNP EE applications has been increased to 4 months. Y 4 months coz they have either run out of quota or just about to be. They will increase it further to 6 months and by that time they will have a fresh quota in hand. I don't want to get into calculations as how many applications processed a day etc etc. These are purely assumptions. We need to come out of fools paradise and face the reality. It's a record that CIC has always treated it's applicants in this manner only and now PNPs are also not staying behind in following the same practice.

I only wanted to spread awareness so that all of u could take appropriate decision as per your situations.

Wish u all and myself rapid nominations

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I would wait for the same info to be posted in welcome bc website ... even if its a inside story ...one day it would be published .

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can't say...not sure abt it

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
loyal said:
Can't say...not sure abt it
U mean not sure wheather thy wud publish it or not ?? That wud be illegal ...i mean its like against right of information.

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Inthemidst said:
I would wait for the same info to be posted in welcome bc website ... even if its a inside story ...one day it would be published .
You are correct to wait and see it on the BCPNP website. But i also believe what LOYAL said. I have been in Canada for the past 5 years and i can guarantee you that there are information been transmitted between PNP and CIC. I feel the Liberals or the DNP should take charge of the country and watch how the immigration system will change for the better at the moment the temporary worker system has failed.If Canada needs immigrates wont it be better for the government to give people who are already in the country the first chance. We should not fool our self's people with Masters who immigrate to canada cant seem to find work. Some of the reasons are accent and pronunciation issues. I have seen a lot of cab drivers who hold master degree from their home countries and cant seem to find jobs here in Canada. I have family living in Canada who are citizens and have been here for over 40 years. They also complain of the conservative Government even one of my uncle severed in the Canadian forces back in the days. Getting his gratuity has been an issue with the conservative government. I believe you have been in Canada for sometime and have watched how the immigration system has changed over the past 5 years for the worse. The old system worked but for some reason the conservatives felt the need to spend more money on copying Australia with the express entry system. The system works for Australia but they failed to realize that this is Canada. At list if you get into Australia with a work/ study visa the chances of immigrating is high because they believe you have what it takes to sustain your self. Hope the new government elevate the suffering of new or prospective immigrants.

whnz

Feb 25, 2015
New Zealand
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
Luther said:
You are correct to wait and see it on the BCPNP website. But i also believe what LOYAL said. I have been in Canada for the past 5 years and i can guarantee you that there are information been transmitted between PNP and CIC. I feel the Liberals or the DNP should take charge of the country and watch how the immigration system will change for the better at the moment the temporary worker system has failed.If Canada needs immigrates wont it be better for the government to give people who are already in the country the first chance. We should not fool our self's people with Masters who immigrate to canada cant seem to find work. Some of the reasons are accent and pronunciation issues. I have seen a lot of cab drivers who hold master degree from their home countries and cant seem to find jobs here in Canada. I have family living in Canada who are citizens and have been here for over 40 years. They also complain of the conservative Government even one of my uncle severed in the Canadian forces back in the days. Getting his gratuity has been an issue with the conservative government. I believe you have been in Canada for sometime and have watched how the immigration system has changed over the past 5 years for the worse. The old system worked but for some reason the conservatives felt the need to spend more money on copying Australia with the express entry system. The system works for Australia but they failed to realize that this is Canada. At list if you get into Australia with a work/ study visa the chances of immigrating is high because they believe you have what it takes to sustain your self. Hope the new government elevate the suffering of new or prospective immigrants.
Well said, so I'm not in Canada right now and yes I do have a job offer that has been extended again.
I've seen similar problems in many countries but going back to your hope of new government, as long as the only people able to vote are Canadian citizen, the parties will only give lipservice to the immigration problems. They only have to satisfy their voters and these are not the permanent residents with their previous experience of going through the immigration nightmare.
Other countries do allow permanent residents to vote. My personal opinion for what it is worse, if permanent residents would also be allowed to vote, the immigration problems would be taken more serious.

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
whnz said:
I'm not saying the quote is full. That's what Loyal is saying.
My little calculation does show that each case officer would have to do 2.6 nominations per day (assuming it is still 15 officers as I read a while ago) to have a quote of 5500 worked through from the 1st of January up to now. That is impossible.
From what I read on the Internet they manage about 3 per week per case officer.
Hence I would say there are still plenty of nominations in the sytem for this year.
I guess you are right here. I am thinking positive right now and don't want to lose hope.

alekspara

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Hello guys,
I emailed pnp yesterday regarding my application and this is their response.
My application was submitted july 10th!!!

**********This is an automatically generated email - please do not reply**********

Thank you for contacting the BC Provincial Nominee Program. This is an automated reply to confirm we have received your email.

Please be advised that we are experiencing a high volume of inquiries. We appreciate your patience as we aim to respond to inquiries within 3 business days.

*NEW*

The BC PNP introduced important changes to the program effective July 2, 2015.
· BC PNP introduced an online application process and electronic payment system. All new Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC applications must be submitted via BC PNP Online
· Program Guides are now available with complete details on the application process and requirements for all BC PNP streams and categories.
Skills Immigration:
· Health Care Professionals, Northeast Pilot Project and all Express Entry BC applications may now be submitted through BCPNP Online.
· The BC PNP has reached the limit of 200 new Skills applications for 2015 and is not currently accepting applications in any other Skills Immigration categories.
· The BC PNP continues to focus on processing applications from the inventory. Processing times for new applications will be based on operational capacity.
· All applications submitted on or before March 31, 2015 will be assessed according the program criteria in place at the time of submission - BC PNP will not retroactively apply new criteria.
· For more information on changes to program requirements or applications to the Skills Immigration stream, see our Program

Estimated Application Processing Times:

Information about estimated application processing times is available on our website:

Application Status Updates
Please note that the BC PNP will not respond to inquiries about the status of an application if it was submitted within the processing times listed on the website.

Acknowledgement of Receipt for Paper Applications:

Due to the high volume of paper applications received prior to July 2nd, the average time for issuing an email confirmation of application receipt is approximately 6 weeks from the date of submission.

Other Inquiries:

Please allow up to 3 business days for a response to all other inquiries.

Sincerely,

BC Provincial Nominee Program
Economic Immigration Programs Branch
Workforce Development Division
Ministry of Jobs, Tourism & Skills Training
Email: PNPInfo@gov.bc.ca<mailto:pNPInfo@gov.bc.ca>

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. A communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Chetans. said:
I guess you are right here. I am thinking positive right now and don't want to lose hope.
So do i .... whts the point of doing otherwise ....

havoc

May 11, 2015
alekspara said:
All the links are deleted because the system wouldn't let me post it with them.
I applied to bcpnp on July 14th
It's tiring... It makes me sick..
When can we get a nomination..?
Did you get anynews from office? like requirement documents or interview

alekspara

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
No, I haven't heard from them regarding my application. Only emails with general information like EE when it started.

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.