Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
Not sure but yeah lots of cooks getting approvals..

havoc

May 11, 2015
That's good news. Hope to get it soon
I'm a cook. one of my coworker got a nomination few weeks ago. He is a cook too :)

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
havoc said:
I'm a cook. one of my coworker got a nomination few weeks ago. He is a cook too :)
Good Luck!
Hope everyone gets it soon.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
havoc said:
I am glad to hear tht SOMEONE got nomination recently ... havint heard anyone sayin tht recently in this forum

henley66

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I heard that today some people went to the PNP office and got the information that PNP July 2014 is under processing. Some of them have already nominated. And the file is sent out last week(July 16).

zle2811256

Jul 23, 2015
henley66 said:
I heard that today some people went to the PNP office and got the information that PNP July 2014 is under processing. Some of them have already nominated. And the file is sent out last week(July 16).
Hi, this is my case : ) I went to PNP office this morning. I talked with a officer and she said they are processing the last year July application. And I submitted my application on last July 15. The front desk checked my application and told me I was nominated. My file is send out on July 16....

Anyway, I have to thank all of you guys in this forum. When I am waiting with hopeless, you guys give me so much information. Best wish to all of you : )

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
zle2811256 said:
Hi, this is my case : ) I went to PNP office this morning. I talked with a officer and she said they are processing the last year July application. And I submitted my application on last July 15. The front desk checked my application and told me I was nominated. My file is send out on July 16....

Anyway, I have to thank all of you guys in this forum. When I am waiting with hopeless, you guys give me so much information. Best wish to all of you : )
wow, congratulations buddy,

did you mention about that no more nominations this year?

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
zle2811256 said:

Thou i dont fall under 2014 category (i hv applied under EE in may 2015) i feel really happy for those who all got nominated after such a long wait .. Congrats to ya all !!!

havoc

May 11, 2015
zle2811256 said:

Wow lots of congrats to you!!

Did you get any requirment email or interview before you're nominated?

zle2811256

Jul 23, 2015
havoc said:
Wow lots of congrats to you!!

Did you get any requirment email or interview before you're nominated?
No, I did not hear anything from BC PNP office before today. They did not send any requirement email or interview.

havoc

May 11, 2015
zle2811256 said:
No, I did not hear anything from BC PNP office before today. They did not send any requirement email or interview.
Thanks for the quick answer :)
May i ask you what was your status?
I'm a visitor right now

havoc

May 11, 2015
zle2811256 said:
Ya, I have working permit.
Thanks for the answer

I think they focus on an applicant who has work permit rather than a visitor.
Wish everyone get a nomination soon!