17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
zle2811256 said:
You are welcome. And everyone good luck :)
zle2811256 Do you mind sharing your file #, NOC, and under what category you have applied?

Thank you and congrats!

zle2811256

Jul 23, 2015
r1987 said:
zle2811256 Do you mind sharing your file #, NOC, and under what category you have applied?

Thank you and congrats!
My file # is 42xx, I still did not receive my BC PNP package yet. The officer said they mailed out on July 16. I think maybe it should take 1-2 weeks. I forget the category A or B. It is an accounting position in the public practice.

welcomemine

Jan 9, 2015
loyal said:
Bad news.....bc pnp is done vth it's annual quota of 5500 applications. No more nominations this year. I know it's a bad news for all of us. Brace urself for the next year that too if v r on the same footing vth EE applicants. I request god to prove me wrong but I guess things gonna b the same.

Hey guys, I went to BC PNP office today. I applied last year mid of July, file number is 41xx. I asked about my application status and they said mine is on the process and should be less than a month until get nominee. Currently, they are doing last July files. Also they just hired lots of new people to process faster.

Another important question that i did is about 2015's nominee cap. They said the nominee quota has not fulled yet. And they kind of confirmed that Royal's post was rumor.

Personally, I also disagreed with Royal. Because this year, the file number started from about 3300. If it's capped out alreday, only less than 1000 of regular stream applicants can get nominee? And more than 4000 EE applicants got nominee?(As you guys know that quota is 5500) That's not make sense.

I also found the post from BC PNP which released on July 2. They said, until July 2, the BC PNP has nominated just 60% of quota. Another 40% already got nominated within 20 days? Here it is, so check it out on the quick facts section.

... www2.news.gov.bc.ca/news_releases_2013-2017/2015JTST0085-000999.htm

Guys, let's forget about the bad rumor and Cheer up!

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
welcomemine said:
Hey guys, I went to BC PNP office today. I applied last year mid of July, file number is 41xx. I asked about my application status and they said mine is on the process and should be less than a month until get nominee. Currently, they are doing last July files. Also they just hired lots of new people to process faster.

Another important question that i did is about 2015's nominee cap. They said the nominee quota has not fulled yet. And they kind of confirmed that Royal's post was rumor.

Personally, I also disagreed with Royal. Because this year, the file number started from about 3300. If it's capped out alreday, only less than 1000 of regular stream applicants can get nominee? And more than 4000 EE applicants got nominee?(As you guys know that quota is 5500) That's not make sense.

I also found the post from BC PNP which released on July 2. They said, until July 2, the BC PNP has nominated just 60% of quota. Another 40% already got nominated within 20 days? Here it is, so check it out on the quick facts section.

Thats a great news .... thanks for the clarification ...

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
welcomemine said:

Thank you for sharing the information, buddy!

they really said, they hired lots of people?

It's a good thing. however, I can't believe them anymore.. :'(

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
jamieyang said:
Thank you for sharing the information, buddy!

they really said, they hired lots of people?

It's a good thing. however, I can't believe them anymore.. :'(

No thts true .... they said they wud hire new people before july 2 2015 ... i mean before they reopened the regular pnp stream with new rules and online methods

preetbabrah

Jul 5, 2013
Hi everyone.

One of my friend's friend she got her file number on 15th july 2014.
and on Thursday that is 23rd July 2015 she got call from PNP office.

thanks

havoc

May 11, 2015
preetbabrah said:
Hi everyone.

One of my friend's friend she got her file number on 15th july 2014.
and on Thursday that is 23rd July 2015 she got call from PNP office.

thanks
Thanks for the info
That mean she got a interview call from officer?

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
Any news???????????????? ??? ???

karan89

Jan 25, 2013
Hiii... I applied under regular bc pnp international graduate in march 2015 before completing 2 years of my graduation... I am working in noc b 2282 since december 2014 and will like to convert my regular file to express entry file in dec 2015. But by then the 2 years time to apply for international graduate will be over. Will i still be able to convert my regular file to express entry??

ruby123

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 March 2014
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
10 dec
AOR Received.
2 June 2015
File Transfer...
22 June
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Any update guys

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
karan89 said:
Hiii... I applied under regular bc pnp international graduate in march 2015 before completing 2 years of my graduation... I am working in noc b 2282 since december 2014 and will like to convert my regular file to express entry file in dec 2015. But by then the 2 years time to apply for international graduate will be over. Will i still be able to convert my regular file to express entry??

I wud suggest to ask the same with bc pnp office . You can e mail them at PNPinfo@gov.bc.ca
they wud reply within 3 business days