Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
loyal said:
I doubt bc pnp intentions to process the pending applications. They only seem to b interested in EE applications and might take one more year perhaps to clear the backlog of July 14 to Dec 14 applications.
That's a very depressing thought of yours. :eek:

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes agreed Bro but that's what they r upto. The logic behind my statement is bc pnp's annual quota is abt to b exhausted. They will only adjust in next yrs quota hence u can calculate.

whnz

Feb 25, 2015
New Zealand
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
loyal said:
Yes agreed Bro but that's what they r upto. The logic behind my statement is bc pnp's annual quota is abt to b exhausted. They will only adjust in next yrs quota hence u can calculate.
Don't want to get into an endless message interchange hence this is it for me and no more responses on this topic.
Where did you get the about to be exhausted from? Facts!!!. We would have seen a lot more people saying they have been nominated as the figure for the year is 5500 nominations. At this moment in time without having clear facts (being of a scientific mind and needing numbers) it is based on speculations and gut feeling. 8)

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes truth is always bitter. Do remember my statement the time u get the nominationm. plz don't reply as myself also need to end it here.

Wish happy waiting to all of us

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Hello

I applied on August 11 last year with FN around 5500. It's been almost a year since the day that I submitted my application.And I have not heard anything from pnp office. This is just UNACCEPTABLE. When I applied the pnp, the waiting time was 5-6 months. Then, it gets extended every 2 months. Finally, I was fed up with the long endless waiting, and I switched to EE PNP. The processing time before I switched was 8 weeks. I was kinda happy about that. However, right after I switched, the processing time for EE pnp was extended to 3-4 months!!!!!!!!

I have lost faith on any kind of BC PNPs. Those pnp officers are terrible liars. They are unprofessional and incompetent.

I give them 2 more months. If things dont change, I will head home gracefully.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
lsy6621956 said:
Hello

I applied on August 11 last year with FN around 5500. It's been almost a year since the day that I submitted my application.And I have not heard anything from pnp office. This is just UNACCEPTABLE. When I applied the pnp, the waiting time was 5-6 months. Then, it gets extended every 2 months. Finally, I was fed up with the long endless waiting, and I switched to EE PNP. The processing time before I switched was 8 weeks. I was kinda happy about that. However, right after I switched, the processing time for EE pnp was extended to 3-4 months!!!!!!!!

I have lost faith on any kind of BC PNPs. Those pnp officers are terrible liars. They are unprofessional and incompetent.

I give them 2 more months. If things dont change, I will head home gracefully.

I feel for u .... :( ..did u try visiting them in person ??? As its been so long i strongly belive they wid b able to giv u a status of ur file ( not the still under process one ) ...if u hvnt tried tht ...i wud suggest doin tht

All the best ;D

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Inthemidst said:
I feel for u .... :( ..did u try visiting them in person ??? As its been so long i strongly belive they wid b able to giv u a status of ur file ( not the still under process one ) ...if u hvnt tried tht ...i wud suggest doin tht

All the best ;D
Those front desk ppl knows nothing. I have tried before. They always tell me the same answer which is my application is still in queue to be reviewed

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
lsy6621956 said:
Those front desk ppl knows nothing. I have tried before. They always tell me the same answer which is my application is still in queue to be reviewed
Dont lose heart.. m from july24th. still waiting. they say u r still in queue!!

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aug 2014 last week. 53×× but no news so far. Annoying...really iii

havoc

May 11, 2015
Hi guys

I went to Bcpnp office few days ago.
There was only one person in the office.
I asked her how far my application has been processed
And what's going on Bcpnp
But she said that just i have to keep waiting and there was nothing she can do. Same questions same answer like email reply... I'm so frastrated and upset.
I came there all the long way from my home.
Nothing happened and nothing to hear.. Such a waste time. What's wrong with the Bcpnp???

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
havoc said:
Hi guys

I went to Bcpnp office few days ago.
There was only one person in the office.
I asked her how far my application has been processed
And what's going on Bcpnp
But she said that just i have to keep waiting and there was nothing she can do. Same questions same answer like email reply... I'm so frastrated and upset.
I came there all the long way from my home.
Nothing happened and nothing to hear.. Such a waste time. What's wrong with the Bcpnp???

Only 1 person??

they are going on a vacation?? :'( :'( :'(

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
No , their main office on a diffrnt floor.... my frnd went thr and had some case specific qstns ...n his case was bit complicated ..so a case officer came from a floor abv n gav suggestion wht cud he do further ... no specific info abt his file sybmitted was not provided by the cas officer thou

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC PNP Hibernating .....disgusting organisation !!!