+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP File Submitted in April 2017

Awesome7

Jun 6, 2015
Shalinpandit,

As mentioned in my timeline, yes. I will refrain from using the word 'usually' because everyone's situation and/or category is obviously different. In my experience I was asked the following:
  • What is the address of your workplace?
  • What is your DoBirth?
  • Tell me about your job responsibilities?
I think the questions were simple in my case partly because I was quite thorough with my complete application and 'may be' because the decision maker was confirming a few things before a nomination certificate was sent to me. I received the nomination certificate the next day through email.

Good luck!​

Nevermind1988

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm close to registering for the Skills Worker - International Graduate category, have had a job in NOC 6525 for a while. However, my job title is not a part of the list. Would that cause an issue about getting accepted? Thanks in advance ☺

jhon123.1

Jun 14, 2017
Hi all
My online status changed to decision finalized but it's been one week I didn't get any mail from bc pnp. Any one have idea about how long it will take to get an email after decision finilzed

jhon123.1

Jun 14, 2017
Hi all
My online status changed to decision finalized but it's been one week I didn't get any mail from bc pnp. Any one have idea about how long it will take to get an email after decision finilzed

jhon123.1

Jun 14, 2017
Hi all

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hi all
That's great and all the very best..can you please share the timeline like when you applied and by when comes under decision finalised

jhon123.1

Jun 14, 2017
That's great and all the very best..can you please share the timeline like when you applied and by when comes under decision finalised
Applied on April 11 and status changed on June 29th but so far I didn't get any call or additional documents request from bc pnp and even my employer too.

jhon123.1

Jun 14, 2017
Applied on April 11 and status changed on June 29th but so far I didn't get any call or additional documents request from bc pnp and even my employer too.

pnkj

Sep 25, 2015
Hi all
hello, did you get any response regarding your pnp

Sethi89

Apr 8, 2017
Hi
My timeline:-
Invitation :March 22nd
Applied :19th April

Additional documents:9th May sent on 12th May....

Telephone interview:20th July (pretty long almost 20 Minutes)
Status Still in Progress
Hope to get a decision soon...

Reactions: AlexandraO

DylanY

Jun 15, 2017
Hi all
For mine, just 2 days got the nomination mail from BCPNP after status changed to final decision.. CIC just got the PNP nomination at the same day when status changed to final decision.

Last edited:

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
They asked for proof that the employer has made an effort to recruit from within canada ,we have applied under skilled worker(not express entry) ,husband has a job offer in Kelowna he is a carpenter ,case worker emailed back to say they have received docs and it was being passed on to be processed,so it's just a waiting game now
Please share the status and if got approved then share the timelines from submission of additional document till approval