+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Express Entry Addendum Tracker

kiwi84

Feb 20, 2015
Hi guys

It looks like express entry is really worthwhile if you can qualify for it.
I qualified under the skilled worker stream and once I had my IELTS completed and ECA certificate arrive things moved very quickly.

When I sent my EE addendum to the PNP office I specifically requested them to reply when they received it/read it which they did 6 days later; from there it took them 36hrs to process my application.

The slowest parts for me were IELTS (my test was rechecked and that delayed my results by 5 days) and my ECA which took 3 weeks to be completed by WES (they claim a 4 week turnaround so I was extremely happy with 3 though)

Skilled Worker, NOC 06XX
File No. SO-14-49XX
Application Date. 14 Aug 2014
Got AOR. 21 Aug 2014
Express Entry addendum filed. 12 Feb 2015
Express Entry addendum receipt. 18 Feb 2015
Decision Made. 20 Feb 2015
Letter. Still waiting

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can we create express entry profile without ECA and IELTS? can we update it after we will get both these documents?
Can we submit BC PNP EE without ielts?

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got nominated today, EEBC, email notification! Details on first few post in this thread

patel007

Nov 28, 2014
uncle_smile said:
Got nominated today, EEBC, email notification! Details on first few post in this thread
Hi,
When did you apply?
how long was the processing time?
could you please update.
Thanks.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patel007 said:
Hi,
When did you apply?
how long was the processing time?
could you please update.
Thanks.
Hi,

204 days from file submitted to nominated,

this is just my case

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
kiwi84 said:
Hi guys

It looks like express entry is really worthwhile if you can qualify for it.
I qualified under the skilled worker stream and once I had my IELTS completed and ECA certificate arrive things moved very quickly.

When I sent my EE addendum to the PNP office I specifically requested them to reply when they received it/read it which they did 6 days later; from there it took them 36hrs to process my application.

The slowest parts for me were IELTS (my test was rechecked and that delayed my results by 5 days) and my ECA which took 3 weeks to be completed by WES (they claim a 4 week turnaround so I was extremely happy with 3 though)

Skilled Worker, NOC 06XX
File No. SO-14-49XX
Application Date. 14 Aug 2014
Got AOR. 21 Aug 2014
Express Entry addendum filed. 12 Feb 2015
Express Entry addendum receipt. 18 Feb 2015
Decision Made. 20 Feb 2015
Letter. Still waiting
Hello,
I have big confusion that, i said i am nominated bcpnp in EE profile but BCpnp has not confirmed to EE yet. Only 8 days are left for 30 days time span.
My question is ,,,
do i need to update EE profile that I dont have pnp? BCPNP are working on my addendum and they said it will take 2 3 weeks.
It is showing nomination : Pending...and i hv to get confirmation on it before 26th march( 8 days left) and BCPNP said they ll take 2 3 weeks for decision.
I have already registered with job bank and I got letter saying " Congratulations! You have ben acepted to the Expres Entry pol of candiates."
So will it prevent expiration of my EE profile if I dont change my nomination information to Not nominated?
Or I have to change information in profile that I dont have nomination..

I got nominated (regular Non EE PNP)in Jan 10/2015, and BCPNP is currently working on my addendum.
I dont know whether to change information in EE profile that I dont have PNP or to keep that I have PNP?
And if I keep THAT I have pnp ...it shows Nomination: PENDING in EE profile. so I am worried that my profile should not expire if BCPNP will not confirm my nomination in 30 days (till 26th match 2015).

My concern was, if I dont change nomination column in EE profile nominated to No nomination, will it be alive?
Because when I made EE profile I receive one letter saying EE number and Job seer code, Also there was a message at bottom in BOLD letters.
"You must get conformation of your nomination, registered for job bank or update your profile with job offer within 30days. If you do not, express entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent resident in Canada"

Does it means if my province will take time more than 30 days to confirm my nomination,so my profile will expire? or I can prevent expiration of my Express entry profile by registering Job Bank?

Thanks,

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Hello everyone,

I applied for regular BC PNP. Now i am thinking to switch into Express entry BC PNP. I have the addendum form. I just wondering, after filing the addendum form should i sent it by mail to BC pnp office or by email only???

Thank you so much

kwil74

Aug 18, 2014
Any new approvals? things have seem to slow down, or persons have just stop giving information on their status.

anurag4090

Nov 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
File Number Application Date Addendum Submission Date Employment Verification Decision Made Nomination
(Phone Call) (Regular PNP)
41** July 15 2014 June 10 2015 June 17 2015 June 17 2015

Addendum Received EEBC Nomination

June 25 2015 July 7 2015

Finally received an email that I have been nominated under EEBC and got 600 points right away.

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
anurag4090 said:
File Number Application Date Addendum Submission Date Employment Verification Decision Made Nomination
(Phone Call) (Regular PNP)
41** July 15 2014 June 10 2015 June 17 2015 June 17 2015

Addendum Received EEBC Nomination

June 25 2015 July 7 2015

Finally received an email that I have been nominated under EEBC and got 600 points right away.

Under what category did you apply? if skilled worker how may years of work experience did you have ?

anurag4090

Nov 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Luther said:
Under what category did you apply? if skilled worker how may years of work experience did you have ?

EEBC International Graduate.
More than one year of experience.

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
anurag4090 said:
EEBC International Graduate.
More than one year of experience.
Hi anurag,
I just need little bit help of you. I applied last year in normal pnp in international graduation stream. I applied pnp on my own . Its my last month going on to finish my one year experience . So i want to change my profile to express entry pnp. I just have some confusions if you can help me with that...

1. Do we need a lmia to apply for express pnp?
2.how long those guys take to process your file once you changed to express entry?
There are some few more concerns ...
It will be highly appreciate. If you are ok to just help me with my concerns you can reply and i will send you a personal message in inbox.

Thanks in advance,
Param

anurag4090

Nov 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
param17 said:
Hi anurag,
I just need little bit help of you. I applied last year in normal pnp in international graduation stream. I applied pnp on my own . Its my last month going on to finish my one year experience . So i want to change my profile to express entry pnp. I just have some confusions if you can help me with that...

1. Do we need a lmia to apply for express pnp?
2.how long those guys take to process your file once you changed to express entry?
There are some few more concerns ...
It will be highly appreciate. If you are ok to just help me with my concerns you can reply and i will send you a personal message in inbox.

Thanks in advance,
Param
No you don't need LMIA if you are on PGWP.
In my case they nominated me under regular pnp then when my advisor received my EE file, he called me to ask if I want to convert my pnp into EE.
After sending the addendum form it took almost a month
to get EE PNP.

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
anurag4090 said:
No you don't need LMIA if you are on PGWP.
In my case they nominated me under regular pnp then when my advisor received my EE file, he called me to ask if I want to convert my pnp into EE.
After sending the addendum form it took almost a month
to get EE PNP.
Hi anurag,

Thanks for your reply. I just want to make sure that we only need ielts as a internatinal graduate to submit if we want to change our profile to express entry. Which noc did you apply under? Do you think is their any minimum requirement of bands in ielts?? I did hire any consultant , that is why i am having problems.. If you can help me that will be appreciate.

Thanks
Param

Bpatel1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
01-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
LANDED..........
19-10-2015
Do we need 1 year experience in O,A,B category or experience with same employer.
I have 9 month of skill work experience and 3 months of semi skill experience with same enployer.
Please reply guys.