+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Express Entry Addendum Tracker

vanmover

Jan 31, 2015
Hey!

I've read that a few people who submitted an Express Entry addendum to their existing PNP application (already in the system) have received their PNP approval in 7-10 days after submitting the addendum documents.

Curious if anyone else has received approval since they've submitted their addendum? How long did it take? Would be great if you could share your info - it would be interesting to keep track of the progress of this route as the office won't disclose any estimated timelines.

Here's my details details, will update when I get any news.

Application sent AOR File No. Addendum received Approved
Friend 1 Aug 4 2014 Aug 8 2014 14-47** Jan 16 2015 Jan 26 2015
Me Sept 23 2014 Oct 7 2014 14-59** Jan 27 2015 Waiting.....

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
vanmover said:
Hey!

I've read that a few people who submitted an Express Entry addendum to their existing PNP application (already in the system) have received their PNP approval in 7-10 days after submitting the addendum documents.

Curious if anyone else has received approval since they've submitted their addendum? How long did it take? Would be great if you could share your info - it would be interesting to keep track of the progress of this route as the office won't disclose any estimated timelines.

Please update ur timeline when u receive the approval.. i am interested to know how long it takes to be approved under the express entry BC PNP ☺

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aug 1x, 2014 Aug 2x, 2014 14-49** Jan 2x? 2015 in process

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanmover said:
Hey!

How to check if our addendum has been received or not? writing email to PNP office?

Bcpnpdream

Feb 1, 2015
Just Quick Question Can Someone Help Me In explaining what does the addendum means how to send them I mean whats the process I would really appreciate that

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bcpnpdream said:
Just Quick Question Can Someone Help Me In explaining what does the addendum means how to send them I mean whats the process I would really appreciate that
please go to BCPNP's website, you'll get good amount of information

vanmover

Jan 31, 2015
uncle_smile said:
How to check if our addendum has been received or not? writing email to PNP office?
When did you submit your documents? Apparently they don't email any AOR when they receive the EE addendum. You just have to wait ::)

s1d3w4y5

Jan 8, 2014
vanmover said:
When did you submit your documents? Apparently they don't email any AOR when they receive the EE addendum. You just have to wait ::)
Vanmover, have you had approval yet or are you still waiting? Also, are you under FSW or CEC stream for EE (and do we know the streams - PNP and EE - under which your friend with FN14-47** was approved so quickly)?

vanmover

Jan 31, 2015
s1d3w4y5 said:
Vanmover, have you had approval yet or are you still waiting? Also, are you under FSW or CEC stream for EE (and do we know the streams - PNP and EE - under which your friend with FN14-47** was approved so quickly)?
I'm still waiting, it's only just been over a week since I submitted my addendum so don't expect to hear back for another week or two yet. Will definitely keep you posted!

Pretty sure my friend was under FSW for EE. I'm under CEC for EE - I guess there is potential they'll be treated differently.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanmover said:
my timeline is few lines below the first, and I don't have any feedback from office yet, my original PNP application is under international graduates stream, NOC O

CSKG

Jan 20, 2015
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could answer this question for me:

If you get nominated before you submit your Express Entry addendum, can you still apply for PR through Express Entry and just state you have PNP nomination?

Or, do you need to have your PNP processed using Express Entry via the addendum to be considered for the Express Entry PR process?

Thanks.

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CSKG said:
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could answer this question for me:

If you get nominated before you submit your Express Entry addendum, can you still apply for PR through Express Entry and just state you have PNP nomination?

Or, do you need to have your PNP processed using Express Entry via the addendum to be considered for the Express Entry PR process?

Thanks.
Hi, according to PNP's website, answer to your first paragraph is a "no", but you should always write emails to them to explian your case, and try to find a resolution.

john5_33

Jan 24, 2015
"There are two ways to do this. A person can:

apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile
or fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.

In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations."

quoted from the cic website

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
vanmover said:
Hey!

Would you be kind enough to answer my question?

Did your employer had to go through "Job Advertisement" before you applied under BC EE PNP?

CSKG

Jan 20, 2015
Thanks guys,

I was unsure whether I'd be able to apply for EE if my nomination came back before I had chance to submit my EE Addendum. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is the same still true even if I applied for PNP in 2014? Before EE was an option.