+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Yes.i have BCA and post graduation in computer application. I have 2 year work experience as a IT Manager. And got clb 7.and age is 25.
Only problem is I don't have job offer letter.but my agent is saying he can an arrange it.
You can check your points in the following link
https://www.nvimmigration.ca/sirs/

BC pnp points mainly depends on the wage

You will be coming in EEBC Skilled worker. if you can score around 82 points then you are safe.

Completed pg and worked as IT Manager for 2 years at the age of 25:):)

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Ya he is asking 3 lc for it.
If it is a real job then its fine. because you may have to work in that job till you get PR. If you can get a good job for 3 lc then its worth it. Make sure that job is real before giving money

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Ok I will confirm that.but I think it is not real job.
Even if its not a real job, if the agent is good (I mean if he is in this business for long time) and if you know anyone who have done this before, then go for it.

Sep 23, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hi,

Pls let me know what is BC PNP program? My spouse want to be the first applicant for the immigration program. She has done Montessori teaching diploma (1 years International diploma affiliated from Modern Montessori International,London) after higher secondary education and currently she is working in well known kinder garden school from last 6 months. Please let me know do we have to create any profile and if yes then pls share the link here.

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi,

Pls let me know what is BC PNP program? My spouse want to be the first applicant for the immigration program. She has done Montessori teaching diploma (1 years International diploma affiliated from Modern Montessori International,London) after higher secondary education and currently she is working in well known kinder garden school from last 6 months. Please let me know do we have to create any profile and if yes then pls share the link here.
There are several ways to come and work in Canada. BC PNP is one among them

Following are the main ways to come to Canada
1) Express entry - If you can meet the points you can directly come to Canada as a Permanent Resident
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
If you have 440 points you are safe. But its not easy to Score 440 unless you get very very high bands in IELTS
2) Higher studies - For 1 year studies you will get 1 year work permit and for 2 year studies you will get 3 year open work permit( you can work with any companies)
3) LMIA - If any employer give you job through LMIA you can come here in a workpermit. But mostly it will be closed work permit with 1 or 2 year duration
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=163&top=17
4) PNP - PNP means provincial nominee program. That means province will nominate you to become a permanent resident. Each province can nominate certain number of people each year to become the permanent resident. Each province have its own rules and point system. For some provinces we need a job offer letter and some provinces doesn't need it. Unfortunately in BC for PNP job offer letter is mandatory (PS: if you take masters from any BC university then you doesn't require job offer)

BC PNP

1) Job offer letter - You have to find a job in BC that supports PNP. Its not easy, I know. There are some agents who does this. They will take money and will offer you job in any companies. If you are choosing agents you have to be very careful. Some agents will offer real jobs and some will offer fake jobs (just for getting PNP). If the job is real you can come and work here. If the job is fake you have to look for job after coming here. Getting a Job in Vancouver is easy (If you are willing to do any kind of job you can get jobs easily in restaurants, factories, gas stations etc), but getting a professional job in Vancouver is not easy. That will take time.

2) Even if you have job offer letter you still have to meet the points
https://www.nvimmigration.ca/sirs/

You can get the details of BC PNP from the following link

https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Documents

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/14a55c84-1301-4959-8a5d-888785a2ac2a/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Program-Guide.pdf.aspx

That contains everything.

You can either go through express entry or through paper based. Express entry is so fast to get PR but paper based is too slow. But getting eligible for express entry is not so easy

Reactions: tofy79

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi friend,
Can you help me on the below query.
My employer posted the job position till August 31, 2018 and after that they removed it from the company websites, workBC, indeed etc. But my employer provided me all supporting PNP documents today (27th Sept 2018) including the recommendation letter. My lawyer is asking to run the ad for at least 15 days in the company carrier websites before submit the PNP registration. Is this mandatory at bc pnp? Do the employer really post the ad at least until I get your PNP file number? Unfortunately we could not take the previous ad screenshots.
What were the minimum advertising efforts required for the pnp?

Please clarify me.

Edit Delete Report
I dont think its necessary. BC Government has never mentioned that the employer should post the job position in Work BC. Employer can post it anywhere including indeed and company website. They are never going to know whether employer has posted it for 2 weeks or more But if its LMIA the case is different. The employer has to post it in govt website for 30 days. When I applied for BC PNP my company never posted that ad again for 2 weeks. But mine got approved without any questions.

If your employer has posted that ad definitely they will be having a copy of that in their email. You can get that and submit if for proof. That will be enough. Also your employer can mention in job offer and recommendation letter that the job position has been posted for several weeks.