+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep5911 said:
My case officer is ( Wei JTST:EX Zhang) . But he or she said that when I send additional docs to them after that my case under program advisor for processing. I think program advisor will make final decision not case review officer. Thanks
at least you know who is your case review officer but in my case i do not know who is my case review officer.
my consultant is not telling who is my case review officer.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Deep5911 said:
My case officer is ( Wei JTST:EX Zhang) . But he or she said that when I send additional docs to them after that my case under program advisor for processing. I think program advisor will make final decision not case review officer. Thanks
Ricky AKA Wei Zhang is a young guy who is one of the newer case review officers.He will not make the decision.A program advisor is the one who makes the decision.Ricky is quite strict to make sure all your papers are in order

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
BCguy said:
Ricky AKA Wei Zhang is a young guy who is one of the newer case review officers.He will not make the decision.A program advisor is the one who makes the decision.Ricky is quite strict to make sure all your papers are in order
[/quote
Hi bc guy Ricky wrote me in his email that after he got my additional docs ( ielts results) then after that my case's final decision make by program advisor. But I don't know yet who is my program advisor.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Deep5911 said:
BCguy said:
[/quote
Hi bc guy Ricky wrote me in his email that after he got my additional docs ( ielts results) then after that my case's final decision make by program advisor. But I don't know yet who is my program advisor.
Nobody knows,the cases are randomly assigned within the group

Deep5911

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
BCguy said:
Nobody knows,the cases are randomly assigned within the group
But they got additional docs from me in Dec and also some docs from my employer 2 months before. Wat u think according ur experience abt my file . I let u know my job NOC 0621 retail manager. Thanks

james cat

Feb 6, 2017
Deep5911 said:

My application status is "in process" since march 2017, my case review officer is [Jiyobu, Greg J JTST:EX]. Also no news after last document submission on 27March2017. Thank you.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manuce said:
wats average processing timeline for bcpnp if you apply inside Vancouver.

Estimated Processing Time*
2-3 months
*Once you have submitted a complete application. These processing times are based on 80 per cent of cases and are subject to change according to program capacity.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Processing-Times

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anybody got ITA in today's draw
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Invitations-to-Apply