Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
but if i will go directly to MLA then my consultant will make big issue.

moreover i do not have user id and password.
Want more fun with your consultant??I am meeting Minister Fassbender for lunch event on Sunday.If you wish for FREE,I can invite you along and I will not charge you anything.I want you to see and feel first hand How fast BC PNP works when a minister gets involved.PM me if you are interested

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Jagmeet1994 said:
yaa these guys r doing extremely wrong. They can contact us if they need anything its been over 4 snd an half months. Still those guys r holding my file. so tensed cant sleep or cant do anything.
Ohhh god plss help us.
Hi Jag,

Did you apply inland or outland? Where?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
BCguy said:
Want more fun with your consultant??I am meeting Minister Fassbender for lunch event on Sunday.If you wish for FREE,I can invite you along and I will not charge you anything.I want you to see and feel first hand How fast BC PNP works when a minister gets involved.PM me if you are interested
;) Sounds like a good deal! hahaha

Jagmeet1994

Mar 18, 2017
BCguy said:
They do not need that to find your status,only name and date of birth to locate your file only.The BC PNP office has to answer MLA concerns within 3 days and DO NOT entertain consultants ;D ;D ;D ;D
if we go to a MLA does my consultant will
Came to know about this or not. What does MLA do? I submitted my file 4 and an half months ago on NOV 17 2016. Buut i m still waiting. I think its too much waiting.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
thanks a lot you are helping us all.
if you could discuss delay topic with Fassbender.
Hope he will help us all regarding our application updates.
thank for inviting me for event. Especially you mentioned that i will not charge anything from you.
Please discuss this topic with Fassbender behalf of all applicants who are waiting..

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagmeet1994 said:
if we go to a MLA does my consultant will
Came to know about this or not. What does MLA do? I submitted my file 4 and an half months ago on NOV 17 2016. Buut i m still waiting. I think its too much waiting.
they will not inform you consultant.
if we will contact MLA, he can ask for application updates from BC PNP.
they only need basic detail.

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
I got nominated under International graduate skilled immigration category. I am applying by paper application. In couple months I will be eligible for Canadian Experience Class. My question is can I apply for another PNP under International Graduate Express Entry category when my paper based application is also under process?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
SuperSaiyanGod said:
I got nominated under International graduate skilled immigration category. I am applying by paper application. In couple months I will be eligible for Canadian Experience Class. My question is can I apply for another PNP under International Graduate Express Entry category when my paper based application is also under process?
Nope you can't. I'm having the same situation with you. You have to withdraw the current nomination you had in hand and apply again through EEBC. I'm thinking may withdraw mine when it comes down and re-apply through EEBC....

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperSaiyanGod said:
May be you can not apply for another PNP profile under Express Entry Category.
please consult any immigration consultant.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Ginnie said:
Hello Tushya
did you receive any update from BC PNP.
Update on nomination? Not yet. I went to their office, they actually tried hard to help me finding out the information I needed. But at the end, they asked me to send an e-mail. It looks like e-mail is the most effective way...

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
tushya said:
Nope you can't. I'm having the same situation with you. You have to withdraw the current nomination you had in hand and apply again through EEBC. I'm thinking may withdraw mine when it comes down and re-apply through EEBC....
Only 1 application is allowed at a time.