+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Banga999 said:
Thanks for your words, but I dnt think its a refusal, because we both applied just one day apart and exactly same files like just the score difference but same employer and pay. I got mine on January 25th and her decision is finalized on Jan 30th but no email so far. They updated their site on Jan 30 & 31, so that could be an issue leading to no emails. Even people here who got refusals gets their email. My lawyer said it happens sometimes and one guy had that problem too but he got his email like after a week. I emailed them about it yesterday and no reply so far. Hope Monday brings a good news for our friends. Be positive and good luck!
My status shows decision finalized after the phone call but I haven't receive an email either. The agent said on the phone that my application looks fine.

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am just curious about some information; As per the BC PNP regulations, I registered and got an invitation on October 12, 2016, and I submitted the application on November 10, 2016. It's been almost 87 days since I submitted my application to the BC PNP under Skills Immigration International Graduate category. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back from them regarding my application status. On the Dashboard, it just says that my application status is still Applied.

Please suggest me if anyone is facing the same adversity. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reply to my question as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Jack877

Nov 30, 2016
Hi everyone,

I really need your help. I applied for the bc PNP skilled immigration international graduate category but have not heard from them. I am wondering if I can go ahead to create and submit an express entry profile. I just want to know if they don't conflict each other. Thanks

vatandeep singh mann

Aug 6, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jack877 said:
Hi everyone,

I really need your help. I applied for the bc PNP skilled immigration international graduate category but have not heard from them. I am wondering if I can go ahead to create and submit an express entry profile. I just want to know if they don't conflict each other. Thanks
Can you share your profile?

Jan 15, 2017
Georgesand said:
They got the quota since November.
From where u got this information? There is no information on BC PNP website regarding 2017 quota. They are still showing break up of 5,800 nomination for the year 2016.

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
punjabiboy1001 said:
From where u got this information? There is no information on BC PNP website regarding 2017 quota. They are still showing break up of 5,800 nomination for the year 2016.
They issued 457 Invitations for 2017 on Feb 3rd.

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Jack877 said:
Hi everyone,

Yes, you can create EE profile in CIC. If by chance you receive ITA from BC, you can still refuse if your CIC profile moves ahead. As per my understanding.

gracevince

Feb 1, 2017
I almost in the same situation as you. submitted the application at the end of October and haven't heard anything back.
Call and email the office, and they just said wait, wait, wait, they are working on it.!!~~~~
Apparently my application is over 3months. any suggestions?~

Thinly said:
Hello Everyone,

I am just curious about some information; As per the BC PNP regulations, I registered and got an invitation on October 12, 2016, and I submitted the application on November 10, 2016. It's been almost 87 days since I submitted my application to the BC PNP under Skills Immigration International Graduate category. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back from them regarding my application status. On the Dashboard, it just says that my application status is still Applied.

Please suggest me if anyone is facing the same adversity. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reply to my question as soon as possible.

Thanks!

gracevince

Feb 1, 2017
I did give them a call. the answer is : they are working on your file, my status is in process. if they need more information, they will give you a call back. 3months processing time is base on 80%of the application. not all.

that's what they told me even though its been like 100days.~well. then wait.

Thinly said:
Same here it's been almost 85 days since I submitted my application to the BC PNP. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back from them regarding my application status. on the Dashboard, it just says that my application status is still Applied. I still have 5 more days according to their time frame, afterwards, I will contact them.

In your case, you better contact the BC PNP now, because your time frame has been ended as they take maximum 90 days to finalise the application status/decision.

Please keep me updated whatever you hear back from the BC PNP.

Thanks!

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
gracevince said:
I did give them a call. the answer is : they are working on your file, my status is in process. if they need more information, they will give you a call back. 3months processing time is base on 80%of the application. not all.

that's what they told me even though its been like 100days.~well. then wait.
Thank you for your response.

At least your status is now changed from Applied to Inprocess. In my case, it is just showing Applied since I submitted. Anyways let's hope for the best!

Please keep me updated. Thanks a lot!

Hansel95

Jan 14, 2017
Hello,
I want to know if you need LMIA if you apply for BC PNP skills immigration-international graduate. I do have a job offer but not the LMIA and does the 5th condition in employer requirements " 5) meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements
" means LMIA only or its some additional supporting document.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Hansel95 said:
Hello,
I want to know if you need LMIA if you apply for BC PNP skills immigration-international graduate. I do have a job offer but not the LMIA and does the 5th condition in employer requirements " 5) meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements
" means LMIA only or its some additional supporting document.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
LMIA is a different category altogether if you have LMIA, no need for PNP.
This point means, job must be posted on workBC and other local sites and business centers. Purpose to prove your efforts to hire local candidate.

Corbusier1121

Jan 24, 2017
Hi,

I am in the same situation. Has your friend got any email already?

Banga999 said:
Hi everyone,

My friend's BC PNP profile says decision finalized, but she has not received any email yet with the actual decision. Is it normal or something to be worried about?

Thank you!

henryphan

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
As far as I know, my friend hasn't got anything. Btw, can my friend relocate (within BC) to another place which is different from the one declared in the BC PNP application? Any consequence? She applied under SI-Intl post grad stream

Corbusier1121 said:
Hi,

I am in the same situation. Has your friend got any email already?