+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Feb 2, 2017
tangguanzi said:
received a call from pnp officer this morning, asked a few questions. after few minutes application got approved.. so happy......

good luck everyone..
Hi, congratulations first of all
Would you please share your profile info like which category did you applied when did you applied and what questions did officer asked you ?
Thanks in advance

Teezee

Jan 31, 2017
Congrats! Which draw you were invited to?
tangguanzi said:
received a call from pnp officer this morning, asked a few questions. after few minutes application got approved.. so happy......

good luck everyone..

tangguanzi

Nov 21, 2016
Martian_sniper said:
Hi, congratulations first of all
Would you please share your profile info like which category did you applied when did you applied and what questions did officer asked you ?
Thanks in advance
Absolutely, i applied under EE- skill worker,
invitation received on October 28,2016
submitted on November 21

the officer said he needs to confirm whether i am actually working in the company, he asked my job title, the number of employees in the office, today's work schedule, and some other information about my company, it was a quick talk about 1 more minutes, in the end, the officer said thanks and asked if i have any questions, i asked how long the processing time is, he said the final decision will be made in the next 2 hours, but, i received the nomination letter in just 2 minutes,

Teezee

Jan 31, 2017
I feel like the processing time is either 3 days, 3weeks , a month or 3months....
tangguanzi said:
submitted on November 21

the officer said he needs to confirm whether i am actually working in the company, he asked my job title, the number of employees in the office, today's work schedule, and some other information about my company, it was a quick talk about 1 more minutes, in the end, the officer said thanks and asked if i have any questions, i asked how long the processing time is, he said the final decision will be made in the next 2 hours, but, i received the nomination letter in just 2 minutes,

henryphan

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Banga999 said:
Hi everyone,

My friend's BC PNP profile says decision finalized, but she has not received any email yet with the actual decision. Is it normal or something to be worried about?

Thank you!
My friend is having the same situation. I heard the certification is normally email immediately after the final decision. So if there is no email then it means refusal ????

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
Not necessarily true. But you can call PNP office and find out what's going on.

Banga999

Nov 30, 2016
Thanks for your words, but I dnt think its a refusal, because we both applied just one day apart and exactly same files like just the score difference but same employer and pay. I got mine on January 25th and her decision is finalized on Jan 30th but no email so far. They updated their site on Jan 30 & 31, so that could be an issue leading to no emails. Even people here who got refusals gets their email. My lawyer said it happens sometimes and one guy had that problem too but he got his email like after a week. I emailed them about it yesterday and no reply so far. Hope Monday brings a good news for our friends. Be positive and good luck!

Thinly

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
gracevince said:
I am so sad~~ bc pnp processing time is 3months~ mine is more than 3months now. what can i do
Same here it's been almost 85 days since I submitted my application to the BC PNP. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back from them regarding my application status. on the Dashboard, it just says that my application status is still Applied. I still have 5 more days according to their time frame, afterwards, I will contact them.

In your case, you better contact the BC PNP now, because your time frame has been ended as they take maximum 90 days to finalise the application status/decision.

Please keep me updated whatever you hear back from the BC PNP.

Thanks!

Jan 15, 2017
tangguanzi said:
submitted on November 21

Congrats !
Are u currently working in Canada?

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
I receive invite to apply for skilled workers as my score was 103.
May I please know what will happen next?
Will some immigration agent calls me for an interview ?
I am outside canada.

cheers

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
oraclefusions said:
I receive invite to apply for skilled workers as my score was 103.
May I please know what will happen next?
Will some immigration agent calls me for an interview ?
I am outside canada.

cheers
You need to file application for BC PNP based on your ITA, and upload all documents, pay application fee with in 30 days of ITA.
BC PNP will access your application and may contact you or your employer.