+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
Ryan Gotham said:
Score is 108. Hoping for the draw to happen soon. Really wish I had registered 10 days earlier :(
Fingers crossed!
cool buddy. mine is 103.
I am not sure what was the min score of the person who was invited in last draw.

Ryan Gotham

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
oraclefusions said:
cool buddy. mine is 103.
I am not sure what was the min score of the person who was invited in last draw.
Well, last time the minimum score was 100 and it kinda stayed between 80 and 90 in previous draws as well.
So you are on the safer side :)

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
Ryan Gotham said:
Well, last time the minimum score was 100 and it kinda stayed between 80 and 90 in previous draws as well.
So you are on the safer side :)
Thats great because i was under impression 100 was min to eligible to apply for pnp.
Now suppose we are invited to apply. does that mean we will get out pnp certificate in 2 months to be able to apply at federal? pls tell me how does it work from here?
I already have a job offer.
can yo share your gmail email?

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
JANUARY 26, 2017

Provinical Immigration Programs Act
The BC Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is pleased to announce that the Provincial Immigration Programs Act and its corresponding regulations will be brought into force on February 1st, 2017. The Act will enable B.C. to meet its economic development priorities by providing a legislative framework to select newcomers through the BC PNP. More information will be posted on this site when available.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/News

What change will they make??

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
No wonder they did not have a draw for this whole month god knows what changes they are bringing hopefully it is something positive

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
oraclefusions said:
Thats great because i was under impression 100 was min to eligible to apply for pnp.
Now suppose we are invited to apply. does that mean we will get out pnp certificate in 2 months to be able to apply at federal? pls tell me how does it work from here?
I already have a job offer.
can yo share your gmail email?
Once you receive invitation to apply, you need to fill out application forms and upload all the required documents, BC PNP will verify the application and make decision based on that. Usually 2-3 month to make the decision.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Chamkila said:
CHECK OUT BC PNP NEWS, THEY ARE INTRODUCING SOMETHING NEW!
O my gosh,
is it worth at least to register today?
I was going to register and process the BC PNP skill immigration ( skill worker) soon,
I have been working in Richmond (Vancouver) for more than 3 months already and in process of documents gathering...

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Can someone please let me know if I am eligible to apply for BC ->
I dont have work experience in BC (have canadian Work Experience though)
I have not studied in Canada
No relatives in Canada.

Is there any program under which I can apply???

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
jaydee_de_laza said:
Got my nomination today, applied 04 Jan 2017.
EEBC Intl Graduate.

To God be the glory!
Congratulations! ;)
Can you please kindly help by sending sample of recommendation letter from employer - how it should looks like.
I'm wondering whether it is worth to apply with the help of immigrant lawyer (representative) but they take 6 000 CAD - I believe its way too much :eek:.
The only issue I see for myself and really need help - how to proof that my previous 10 years experience is really related with current job in BC ( I'm working for 3 months already as Service Technician, I believe 2232 NOC)
and the second my worry is recommendation letter from employer.

My gmail is collaborationa@gmail.com

thank you!!

vatandeep singh mann

Aug 6, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if it was me, i would have waited till feb 1st and if any new changes are been introduced then i would have fulfilled them if i could do.
AlexandraO said:
O my gosh,
is it worth at least to register today?
I was going to register and process the BC PNP skill immigration ( skill worker) soon,
I have been working in Richmond (Vancouver) for more than 3 months already and in process of documents gathering...