+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

notdecided

Dec 15, 2016
mikko008 said:
Uhh....I'm curiouser and curiouser about the mechanism behind their works....Sorry to hear this man but it's still within the reasonable time frame. Please think and act positively and use the Law of Attraction! It really worked for me in many cases. I really think it's just because the officer who's assigned your case had lots of personal errands to run and is procrastinating 8)
I am in the same boat ;applied on OCT 21st still haven't heard anything yet NOC 2175.On the other side my friends got their's;they all applied in November!Should i be worried ??

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
notdecided said:
I am in the same boat ;applied on OCT 21st still haven't heard anything yet NOC 2175.On the other side my friends got their's;they all applied in November!Should i be worried ??
Hi!
I am definitely a bit worried here. my noc is 1241. all of my friends who applied in november got their's too.

Anis1990

Sep 27, 2016
logan7712 said:
Hi!
I am definitely a bit worried here. my noc is 1241. all of my friends who applied in november got their's too.
Same as well. Applied on Oct 13. Noc 1311 and Stream EE Intl Graduate.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
hi there! i am filling out the documents at federal level, and i am wondering whether i should answer 1 or 3 for this question?

*how many family members, including you, are in this application* but it stated more details on the instruction guide, (indicate the total number of family members included in your application, this includes yourself and any family members, regardless of whether they intend to accompany you to canada or not.)

total is 3, myself, my mother and father in my family, but me - myself as the principal applicant. any advices if i should enter 1 or 3?

thank you very much in advance! :)

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anis1990 said:
Same as well. Applied on Oct 13. Noc 1311 and Stream EE Intl Graduate.
Hi!
I just dropped them an email. I know they won't reply but atleast that might trigger something on the concerned officer's part.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
logan7712 said:
Hi!
I just dropped them an email. I know they won't reply but atleast that might trigger something on the concerned officer's part.
Hope they will get back to you as soon as possible!

abaac

Dec 29, 2015
Hi there!
Can I please ask what immigration records you uploaded for the BC PNP application? I studied here and now am working with the PGWP. I had an off-campus work permit back when I was in school but I can't find a copy of it now as it was expired and I don't need it anymore. Will this be an issue for my application? Or I just need to provide my current valid records for them to verify immigration status?
I tried to email bcpnp but they don't seem to answer your questions directly. Thanks!

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
abaac said:
Hi there!
Can I please ask what immigration records you uploaded for the BC PNP application? I studied here and now am working with the PGWP. I had an off-campus work permit back when I was in school but I can't find a copy of it now as it was expired and I don't need it anymore. Will this be an issue for my application? Or I just need to provide my current valid records for them to verify immigration status?
I tried to email bcpnp but they don't seem to answer your questions directly. Thanks!
Just your current valid immigration record.

tantantan

Nov 19, 2016
Hi All,
I got the confirmation letter from BCPNP on Dec,6. But when I login my BCPNP account, case status still shows "submitted ". Will the status changes to approved?

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
hi all!

i have an urgent question, omg, hopefully everything will be fine. im from china, and i don't know the different of schooling between china and canada.

in china, grade 1-6 is primary school, grade 6-9 is middle school, and grade 9-12 is high school. so in bcpnp, they only asked how many years in primary, i typed 6, and how many years in highschool, i typed 3.

but then when im filling out the forms for federal, i saw the guideline is saying, including elementary and secondary school, now im wondering if i should type 9 years or 12 years?

im pretty scared, because of in bcpnp they didn't ask middle school, and my colleague just told me i should have typed 6 years in highschool instead of 3, but you know i can't change it any more.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
RabinJi said:
Hi i have also gathered all documents to apply BC PNP so waiting for BC PNP latest news.Yesterday i emailed to them about when they gonna a accept new applications and they replied me early January 2016.So lets update here if anybody knows.
Regards
Rabin
Hi,

Is there any way to apply for BC PNP without any job offer in hand? I have my EE profile created and have score of 409.

I checked on their official website. It is written there that in no stream one can apply, if one does not have any job offer.Please suggest.

Thanks.

Anis1990

Sep 27, 2016
logan7712 said:
Hi!
Thanks buddy. Let us know when you get a reply. :)

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Rochellelee said:
hi there! i am filling out the documents at federal level, and i am wondering whether i should answer 1 or 3 for this question?

*how many family members, including you, are in this application* but it stated more details on the instruction guide, (indicate the total number of family members included in your application, this includes yourself and any family members, regardless of whether they intend to accompany you to canada or not.)

total is 3, myself, my mother and father in my family, but me - myself as the principal applicant. any advices if i should enter 1 or 3?

thank you very much in advance! :)
Hey Rochelle,

You misunderstood the IRCC definition for the term 'Family Member'. On the same instruction guide that you referred in this post, there is a Family Members section (below Labour Market Information and above Step 1 Gather Documents) clearly stated that Your family members include your spouse or common-law partner, your dependent children and any children that are their dependent children. So our parents are not our family members according to IRCC's definition :D So you should put 1 regardless.