Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
sangoswa said:
Hi All,

I have few questions to apply BC PNP, could you please guide me ?

I have create My EE profile with point (416) under class A ( NOC 2174)

I have 2 year experience in ONTARIO for same NOC code.

What is the Process to apply for BC PNP?

Do i require any job offer in BC?

Is BC PNP open for NOC code 2174? How do i get Invitation.

Thanks,
Sanjay
You need a job offer from a BC employer in order to apply BC PNP, NOC 2174 is eligible.
You need to register with BC PNP and you will receive points based on your input, and BC PNP will issue invitations based on points.
For more info, please go to https://www.welcomebc.ca/

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
How come an international student who completed two years diploma study, has a
full-time job offer in BC, has one and half year working experience in BC and obtained avg score 6.5 on IELTS still can not reach the minimum score of 90?
This is too hard to our students.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
sharon6191 said:
Hi all,
full-time job offer in BC, has one and half year working experience in BC and obtained avg score 6.5 on IELTS still can not reach the minimum score of 90?
there are factors.
1. you have to apply within the two years after graduating
2. Amount of salary
3. NOC code of the job
4. IELTS score
5. Which city the job is offered [outside of Vancouver Metro has good points]
All these matters

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
sharon6191 said:
Hi all,
You need to think about how to increase your score, apparently, there are a number of international graduates who gained higher score and ranked higher than you, and BC PNP intends to invite people with higher scores.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
sam_dawkins said:
there are factors.
1. you have to apply within the two years after graduating
2. Amount of salary
3. NOC code of the job
4. IELTS score
5. Which city the job is offered [outside of Vancouver Metro has good points]
All these matters
Yea its weird. I am an international postgraduate and after answering the questions in the link provided by andremarques19751 , I get a meagre 71 :eek: . I sincerely hope that canadavisa.com in some way gave an underestimated score and that BC PNP will give the true score which I want to believe will be higher than 71

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chibuz said:
Yea its weird. I am an international postgraduate and after answering the questions in the link provided by andremarques19751 , I get a meagre 71 :eek: . I sincerely hope that canadavisa.com in some way gave an underestimated score and that BC PNP will give the true score which I want to believe will be higher than 71
Hi, what is the your true score in the online bc pnp profile? I got a higher score when I did the assessment on canadavisa.com ,however my profile in the application is valued lower than that assessment. I am an international graduated as well. hopeless ....

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
sharon6191 said:
Hi, what is the your true score in the online bc pnp profile? I got a higher score when I did the assessment on canadavisa.com ,however my profile in the application is valued lower than that assessment. I am an international graduated as well. hopeless ....
hmmm....that's not good..hopefully the new immigration rules that will be out in the fall will favour international students as they promised it would. I imagine if it doesn't the revenue Canada gets from our tuition will experience a significant deep; and I'm sure Canadian schools would not want that neither will the government. I am considering putting my PNP application on hold until new rules are released.

That said, how did you obtain a score from your profile in the application? Was it after you submitted the application? I would love to know my score before I finally apply.

Thanks.

sharon6191

Sep 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chibuz said:
hmmm....that's not good..hopefully the new immigration rules that will be out in the fall will favour international students as they promised it would. I imagine if it doesn't the revenue Canada gets from our tuition will experience a significant deep; and I'm sure Canadian schools would not want that neither will the government. I am considering putting my PNP application on hold until new rules are released.

That said, how did you obtain a score from your profile in the application? Was it after you submitted the application? I would love to know my score before I finally apply.

Thanks.
Yes, It will come up with scores for each item you fill up before you summit your application online. So you may go ahead register on ONLINE BC PNP and see how many points you have and change it any time and summit it until you are ready.

Anis1990

Sep 27, 2016
Hello,

I have got an ITA and have some questions from Job Offer Form. There are two questions that I am worried about:

1. Describe your recruitment activities that led you to job offer?

I was hired through referral so concerned, there was no online advertisement. What do I write here?

2. Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a canadian worker?

need some advice on this. Do they ask for approves? like job posting and all?

Please reply. Thanks in advance

canstand

Sep 27, 2016
Hi All,

I have an questions in regards to my application. Please help.

I just got invited to apply under the EE-BC international graduate category, but I have encountered a problem that I fear they would reject me.

When I registered on BC PNP online, I entered my salary as $38000. However, the site would not allow me to submit my registration without entering the hourly, which I did not know. I then calculated it by myself and I got $20.8799, but the site only allows to enter 2 numbers after the decimal, so I rounded it up to $20.88. After I registered, I noted that the system automatically corrected my salary to $38001.6, which is not in accordance with my job offer. What should I do now?

Could some one please give me some advise on this matter?

Thank you very much

Anis1990

Sep 27, 2016
Dont worry about it. Its just a small different. I am in the same situation.

canstand said:
Hi All,

I just got invited to apply under the EE-BC international graduate category, but I have encountered a problem that I fear they would reject me.

When I registered on BC PNP online, I entered my salary as $38000. However, the site would not allow me to submit my registration without entering the hourly, which I did not know. I then calculated it by myself and I got $20.8799, but the site only allows to enter 2 numbers after the decimal, so I rounded it up to $20.88. After I registered, I noted that the system automatically corrected my salary to $38001.6, which is not in accordance with my job offer. What should I do now?

Thank you very much

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
I got EEBC PNP international graduate two weeks ago. this small difference is nothing.
canstand said:
Hi All,

Thank you very much