Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
for me the Job offer form was filled up by the HR. I did not have a look into it. It was uploaded by them. It is supposed to be filled up by the HR I guess.
Anis1990 said:
Hello,

I have got an ITA and have some questions from Job Offer Form. There are two questions that I am worried about:

1. Describe your recruitment activities that led you to job offer?

I was hired through referral so concerned, there was no online advertisement. What do I write here?

2. Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a canadian worker?

need some advice on this. Do they ask for approves? like job posting and all?

Please reply. Thanks in advance

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015
Hi all ,on 27th September i got invitation to apply for pnp under eebc international student. But my employer license has canceled for some reason.so what should to do?
On bc pnp pdf which i got through email,there is written :copy of the valid bc business license(required)
Plz give me any solution

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
You will need to find another employer because without a valid bc license is one of the most important document you will need to upload. You can talk with BC PNP office in person or via email, they are very helpful.
Sidhujnab said:
Hi all ,on 27th September i got invitation to apply for pnp under eebc international student. But my employer license has canceled for some reason.so what should to do?
On bc pnp pdf which i got through email,there is written :copy of the valid bc business license(required)
Plz give me any solution

Sep 28, 2016
Hello,

I do have a job offer from a BC employer and I am eligible for BCPNP EE Skilled worker. I am in Canada on visitor visa now and in process of drafting a job offer from my employer. Can anyone suggest me-

1) What should be the start date of employment mentioned in the job offer letter.

2) How do province official verify the Job offer from my employer?

Thanks in advance.

samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Urgent HELP needed.

While creating my BCPNP file, I added my current salary in the Job Offer Form section. When my employer was creating the Job Offer form they gave all information about when they hired me 2 years ago. The form says my salary when I was hired and my profile says my current salary (there is a significant difference) . Of course my BCPNP file is locked. What do I do? I don't want to withdraw my application as I don't know when they will draw again and if I will be accepted.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
1) for my case, joining date is different from my offer letter date. So, not a big deal. after you get ITA from BC PNP you will be asked to provide around 7 documents from the employer, there you will need to provide both job offer letter and letter of employment which will indicate your joining date, at least it was required for EEBC international graduate stream. It could be similar for EEBC skilled worker.

2) The pnp officer might call your employer, for my case they called HR after they could not reach me over phone.
patanikyo@yahoo.com said:
Hello,

I do have a job offer from a BC employer and I am eligible for BCPNP EE Skilled worker. I am in Canada on visitor visa now and in process of drafting a job offer from my employer. Can anyone suggest me-

1) What should be the start date of employment mentioned in the job offer letter.

2) How do province official verify the Job offer from my employer?

Thanks in advance.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Contact PNP office via email or if your are in BC visit their office. they are very helpful. I think this is important because your points depends on your salary. Have you got ITA from BC PNP?
samonfire_007 said:
Urgent HELP needed.

While creating my BCPNP file, I added my current salary in the Job Offer Form section. When my employer was creating the Job Offer form they gave all information about when they hired me 2 years ago. The form says my salary when I was hired and my profile says my current salary (there is a significant difference) . Of course my BCPNP file is locked. What do I do? I don't want to withdraw my application as I don't know when they will draw again and if I will be accepted.

samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
I sent them an email. Waiting for response. Yes I got it from BC PNP

sam_dawkins said:
Contact PNP office via email or if your are in BC visit their office. they are very helpful. I think this is important because your points depends on your salary. Have you got ITA from BC PNP?

ravdawg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Situation:

Graduate bachelors May 2014 (BC university)
Graduate 1 year diploma May 2015 (Private university).

Applied for PNP Oct 1, 2016 EE-International Gradaute class(have 1 year BC work experience so far).

Am I out of luck? Since they say must apply within 2 years of graduation? I thought it would be 2 years from May 2015...but i'm confused since they don't accept private college for diploma...

I could only apply for PNP via EE-International graduate class, once I had CIC Express Entry Canadian experience Class..and in order to do that, I needed 1 year experience which I received in September 2016.

So if they are strict about 2 years from eligible (public) degree, then it would be nearly impossible for someone in my situation who did a 1 year post-baccelaurate diploma(private) to apply for PNP..unless you got a job RIGHT away after graduation. (Factoring in mandatory 1 year work experience for EE CEC class.

Anyone ever encounter this?

Nepaliboy

Oct 4, 2016
Hey fellow british columbians

So I recently graduated from SFU here at Vancouver with MAsc degree and now am looking into applying for the BC PNP International post gradaute program under skills immigration. I have found this to be the best fit for me as per my current situation since I dont have 1 year experience or IELTS. Otherwise would have applied under Express entry since I beleive it is slightly faster processing. So with Skills Immigration, I believe I have to apply on paper and the processing time shows about 12-15 months which is fine for me. Before I proceed I just want to make sure I am qualified. Under this program I have seen there is only 2 requirements.

1. a master’s or doctoral degree received within the past two years from an eligible program at a post-secondary institution in B.C.

2. evidence that you intend to reside in B.C.

Is this all that is required when applying for BC PNP International post graduate program under skills immigration?? I dont think they require either IELTS or 1 year experience right? Also can I apply this at the same time when I apply for my post graduate work permit? and what is the actual process like to apply. Do I 1st create an account at welcomebc and then send in my paperworks and I get nomination? Could someone summarize this for me please? Thank you for your time and help..

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Nepaliboy said:
Hey fellow british columbians

So I recently graduated from SFU here at Vancouver with MAsc degree and now am looking into applying for the BC PNP International post gradaute program under skills immigration. I have found this to be the best fit for me as per my current situation since I dont have 1 year experience or IELTS. Otherwise would have applied under Express entry since I beleive it is slightly faster processing. So with Skills Immigration, I believe I have to apply on paper and the processing time shows about 12-15 months which is fine for me. Before I proceed I just want to make sure I am qualified. Under this program I have seen there is only 2 requirements.

1. a master’s or doctoral degree received within the past two years from an eligible program at a post-secondary institution in B.C.

2. evidence that you intend to reside in B.C.

Is this all that is required when applying for BC PNP International post graduate program under skills immigration?? I dont think they require either IELTS or 1 year experience right? Also can I apply this at the same time when I apply for my post graduate work permit? and what is the actual process like to apply. Do I 1st create an account at welcomebc and then send in my paperworks and I get nomination? Could someone summarize this for me please? Thank you for your time and help..
Your understanding is correct, but your major also needs to fall into one of the following:
agriculture
biological and biomedical sciences
computer and information sciences and support services
engineering
engineering technology
health professions and related clinical sciences
mathematics and statistics
natural resources conservation and research
physical sciences

No language test require in this category.
You can apply BCPNP and PGWP at the same time.

The process:
Create account in welcomebc, answer all the questions, upload required documents(proof of graduation, transcript, resume, current study permit etc..), pay $550 processing fee, then you will get a phone interview from an officer from BCPNP in few days, the officer will ask your plan after graduation and other questions. If everything is good, you will get nomination certificate within a week after the phone interview.

truckdriver

Mar 9, 2016
after just over 5 months of waiting, I finally got my nomination. applied on 25 April in semi-skilled category as long haul truck driver, received email with nomination on 29 september. Phew.

Nepaliboy

Oct 4, 2016
wicaact said:
Your understanding is correct, but your major also needs to fall into one of the following:
agriculture
biological and biomedical sciences
computer and information sciences and support services
engineering
engineering technology
health professions and related clinical sciences
mathematics and statistics
natural resources conservation and research
physical sciences

No language test require in this category.
You can apply BCPNP and PGWP at the same time.

The process:
Create account in welcomebc, answer all the questions, upload required documents(proof of graduation, transcript, resume, current study permit etc..), pay $550 processing fee, then you will get a phone interview from an officer from BCPNP in few days, the officer will ask your plan after graduation and other questions. If everything is good, you will get nomination certificate within a week after the phone interview.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Yes my degree is engineering. For showing intent to reside in BC what do you think is the best way of showing this? Should I wait till i get a job and then apply which will make my intention to stay here stronger? I also have my sister living here in BC. So I think that counts towards having a family member..

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Nepaliboy said:
Thanks a lot for your quick reply. Yes my degree is engineering. For showing intent to reside in BC what do you think is the best way of showing this? Should I wait till i get a job and then apply which will make my intention to stay here stronger? I also have my sister living here in BC. So I think that counts towards having a family member..
Just say you are looking for a job, and know what kind of job you are going to looking for, of course you should say you are looking for a job in bc when doing the interview :D
Don't mention anything about moving to another province/country in the future when asking about this.

Nepaliboy

Oct 4, 2016
wicaact said:
Just say you are looking for a job, and know what kind of job you are going to looking for, of course you should say you are looking for a job in bc when doing the interview :D
Don't mention anything about moving to another province/country in the future when asking about this.
Kool..One last question I promise :) . So for this category, I dont think I need to get registered and get invitation from the pool right..So i dont need to worry about the points?