+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

OMGBCPNP

Apr 25, 2016
eqrkim said:
I would like to share my info too.

Category : EE BC - Int'l graduate
NOC : 1111 & 1112
Registration Date : The day it was opened (forgot the exact date)
Score : 119
Invitation to apply date : April 8th
Application date : May 4th
Nomination Date : July 22nd

Now I am waiting for Express Entry ITA with 1041 points
Congrats to you! I also applied under NOC 1111, but I haven't heard anything back yet...

MrT

Mar 22, 2016
Hello,

I need some information from the people who got nominated. Thank you in advance. I got a notification from cic saying bc pnp will like to nominate me. I had to click yes. However my points did not increase yet. Is there anything i need to do. Any email i need to wait form PNP. I am not sure.

Regards

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrT said:
Hello,

I need some information from the people who got nominated. Thank you in advance. I got a notification from cic saying bc pnp will like to nominate me. I had to click yes. However my points did not increase yet. Is there anything i need to do. Any email i need to wait form PNP. I am not sure.

Regards
Hi MrT, it took me about 1 week (after I accepted the nomination) for the points to be updated with the 600 point addition.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
kallucanada said:
Hi All,

I am new to PNP. So, does anyone know when BCPNP would open again?

Thanks in advance for your help.
BC PNP is open for registration right now, and making draws at least once a month.

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
thank you Wicaact for your prompt reply, much appreciated it.

Could you please give me the link where I can find more details about BC PNP?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
kallucanada said:
thank you Wicaact for your prompt reply, much appreciated it.

Could you please give me the link where I can find more details about BC PNP?
Visit their official website: https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
hello again guys, had gotten an invite to apply for bc pnp in end of may beginning of june (not sure of date exactly) but i got all my paperwork together and i applied with all my paperwork and everything on june 28, its been a month i havnt heard back from anyone about anything im very stressed out. my required score for SI Skilled Worker is 95 points however i only have 89, do you guys think the score will be reduced, i was suppose to apply when the score came down to 88 points but i didnt have my job letter from my employer yet or any other documents ready, and when i was ready to apply the score went up to 95 points again, please pray that it goes down and i get the approval i need please please please aswell as i hope everyone gets their pnp and citizenship its very tough :(

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Worriedapplicant said:
hello again guys, had gotten an invite to apply for bc pnp in end of may beginning of june (not sure of date exactly) but i got all my paperwork together and i applied with all my paperwork and everything on june 28, its been a month i havnt heard back from anyone about anything im very stressed out. my required score for SI Skilled Worker is 95 points however i only have 89, do you guys think the score will be reduced, i was suppose to apply when the score came down to 88 points but i didnt have my job letter from my employer yet or any other documents ready, and when i was ready to apply the score went up to 95 points again, please pray that it goes down and i get the approval i need please please please aswell as i hope everyone gets their pnp and citizenship its very tough :(
Once you received ITA, the minimum score is locked, for you, it's still 88 points for you, don't worry.
Current processing time once you get ITA and submit your application is 2-3 months, you still need to expect about 2 more months wait.

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
and if possible can someone please write down the breakdown of the whole process about what happens each step of the way from begining to end to getting citizenship please and thank you i have no idea as im enquriring for someone else because i was born and raised in canada. thankyou in advance!

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
wicaact said:
Once you received ITA, the minimum score is locked, for you, it's still 88 points for you, don't worry.
Current processing time once you get ITA and submit your application is 2-3 months, you still need to expect about 2 more months wait.

but i checked the website .. and it states that the points increased to 95 points again.

Worriedapplicant

Feb 11, 2016
wicaact said:

sorry prior to messaging i was not aware that i needed 9 consecutive month experience in the one company i'm with before applying, however i do have past 2 years experience and i changed companies and before applying to the pnp i had 5 months experience in that compnay, would that make a difference? i hope it wont make a difference they will still accept my application?? :(

wavered

Feb 23, 2016
Did anyone apply on April 15 and still waiting for their nomination? I applied through EEBC - International Graduate category. The website says 2-3 months, but its been more than 3 months and I havent heard back from them. Also, do they call employer to verify job before sending nomination?

OMGBCPNP

Apr 25, 2016
wavered said:
Did anyone apply on April 15 and still waiting for their nomination? I applied through EEBC - International Graduate category. The website says 2-3 months, but its been more than 3 months and I havent heard back from them. Also, do they call employer to verify job before sending nomination?
Hi there,

Have you tried to contact BC PNP?

wavered

Feb 23, 2016
No not yet, just wanted to check with everyone here to see if there are any delays. Also, does the status in the dashboard change from "Submitted" to "Approved" or is there anything in between?