+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

sandeep728

Jul 13, 2016
amitpatel951 said:
It's almost 3 months now from when i submitted application, does anyone know if processing time changed recently? I haven't heard anything yet.
Hi Amit,

Have you got anything back from BCPNP. I have applied about three months ago. I have not got anything back yet.

Jun 29, 2016
Hello,

I am a potential candidate for Express Entry BC - International Graduate stream (currently waiting in the federal pool under the Canadian Experience Class).

Should my full-time job offer be in the same NOC as my Canadian Experience that I will be using in my federal application?
[My National Occupational Code in federal profile is 4166. May I be eligible for the BC nomination if my job offer is under a different NOC (e.g., 4162)?]

I will highly appreciate your response to this specific question.

Best,
Sazid

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
maplepatardesh said:
Hello,

I am a potential candidate for Express Entry BC - International Graduate stream (currently waiting in the federal pool under the Canadian Experience Class).

Should my full-time job offer be in the same NOC as my Canadian Experience that I will be using in my federal application?
[My National Occupational Code in federal profile is 4166. May I be eligible for the BC nomination if my job offer is under a different NOC (e.g., 4162)?]

I will highly appreciate your response to this specific question.

Best,
Sazid
It's fine that your EE profile NOC is different from the job you have offered, just need to proof you are qualified to work on the NOC of your job offer.

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I have just received my BC PNP nomination yesterday (July 14).

For the details of my application, please check our BC PNP tracker spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bwDe5nXpTLUkb2_9fYZVGPSr_BKXplp0n6O_RltVJSQ/edit?usp=sharing

Also, if you have an active registration/application, please kindly share your information in the spreadsheet.

OMGBCPNP

Apr 25, 2016
I submit my BC PNP application under EE- international graduate category on May 6th, 2016.
So far, no updates from BC PNP.
Anyone else in the same situation?

MikeBacon

Jul 15, 2016
OMGBCPNP said:
I submit my BC PNP application under EE- international graduate category on May 6th, 2016.
So far, no updates from BC PNP.
Anyone else in the same situation?
Same situation here. I applied on May 6th 2016 too. no update yet..Hopefully we can get update later this month.

Gook luck!

bcvbc

Jul 15, 2016
Hi all,

I'm going to apply for PNP "Skills Immigration - International Post-Graduate" and I have a question now: I will finish all courses in the end of August and get my complete transcript, but my graduation ceremony is in November when I can receive my master degree officially.
So what's the earliest time for me to apply for PNP???
(Btw, I'm supposed to get a document that can prove I've finished my study right after August, so just wondering if a copy of official degree/diploma is a required document when applying for PNP-International Post Graduate )

Thanks!!!

sisiyi

Aug 15, 2015
bcvbc said:
Hi all,

I'm going to apply for PNP "Skills Immigration - International Post-Graduate" and I have a question now: I will finish all courses in the end of August and get my complete transcript, but my graduation ceremony is in November when I can receive my master degree officially.
So what's the earliest time for me to apply for PNP???
(Btw, I'm supposed to get a document that can prove I've finished my study right after August, so just wondering if a copy of official degree/diploma is a required document when applying for PNP-International Post Graduate )

Thanks!!!

Yes, you will need to upload your diploma.

9ja4Canada

Jul 9, 2016
I am a Manager with a Major Retail institution (Walmart) in BC. I graduated from an accredited BC University with an MBA after 2 yrs program. Please is Walmart or Super Store or Bank an acceptable BC employer for the purpose of claiming that I have a valid job offer??????

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
yansenwong said:
Hi all, I have just received my BC PNP nomination yesterday (July 14).

For the details of my application, please check our BC PNP tracker spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bwDe5nXpTLUkb2_9fYZVGPSr_BKXplp0n6O_RltVJSQ/edit?usp=sharing

Also, if you have an active registration/application, please kindly share your information in the spreadsheet.
Hi there,
This is my first post in the forum. Thank you for opening this discussion.
I am an 'INTERNATIONAL POST GRADUATE' from UBC Vancouver. Could you please help me with the following:
I checked the spreadsheet posted above(from cells C33 to C39) & it says that the processing times for both INTERNATIONAL POST GRADUATE - SKILLS IMMIGRATION AND EXPRESS ENTRY categories are almost the same. In order to apply for EEBC International Post Graduate, I do not have a valid IELTS score. My question is - Can I apply for the International Post Graduate- Skills immigration category expecting the same processing time as EEBC International Post Graduate just to skip the IELTS requirement??

Thank you very much in advance:)

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monish88 said:
Hi there,
This is my first post in the forum. Thank you for opening this discussion.
I am an 'INTERNATIONAL POST GRADUATE' from UBC Vancouver. Could you please help me with the following:
I checked the spreadsheet posted above(from cells C33 to C39) & it says that the processing times for both INTERNATIONAL POST GRADUATE - SKILLS IMMIGRATION AND EXPRESS ENTRY categories are almost the same. In order to apply for EEBC International Post Graduate, I do not have a valid IELTS score. My question is - Can I apply for the International Post Graduate- Skills immigration category expecting the same processing time as EEBC International Post Graduate just to skip the IELTS requirement??

Thank you very much in advance:)
Hi monish88,

Yes, so far it looks like the processing time for both BC PNP skills immigration and express entry - international post graduate are very similar. However, EE will be faster in the CIC stage. Right now, the processing time for EE in the CIC stage is 6 months or less, and regular PNP takes about 12 months or so.

Cheers,
yansenwong

OMGBCPNP

Apr 25, 2016
MikeBacon said:
Same situation here. I applied on May 6th 2016 too. no update yet..Hopefully we can get update later this month.

Gook luck!
Thank you for your reply.
Good luck to you too.
Yeah, hopefully we can get update soon.
Could you please let me know if you hear anything back from BC PNP?

Many thanks