+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

sam1313

May 18, 2016
Hello All

I recently relocated to the British Columbia to join a software firm here after my graduation. I am looking forward to apply for BC PNP Skilled International Graduate Category and Express Entry BC PNP International Graduate Category.

Not sure, whether i am eligible to apply or not? Please find my details as follows:

Studies - Masters in Computer Science from Alberta (2 year program)
Job Offer - Yes
Job Title - Software Engineer
Joined the job - Yes
Job related to studies - Yes
Initial Work Experience - 0 (worked part time for around 4 months on study permit in Canada as a Web Assistant)
ILETS - No

As, my job comes under NOC A category, so i don't think i need to give ILETS to apply as it's mentioned on cic website.

Please help me asap! Also add me to whatsapp group 780-257-5513

Thanks in advance!!

Mary1

May 18, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for accepting me into this wonderful group. My problem is, I have met the CEC category making my express entry CRA point to 446 but I still don't have any invitation. I did the registration for BCPNP-express entry international graduate and my point were only 97. My company has just offered me a promotion and a pay raise. Please, can I use my present information to register for BCPNP?.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
sam1313 said:
Hello All

I recently relocated to the British Columbia to join a software firm here after my graduation. I am looking forward to apply for BC PNP Skilled International Graduate Category and Express Entry BC PNP International Graduate Category.

Not sure, whether i am eligible to apply or not? Please find my details as follows:

Studies - Masters in Computer Science from Alberta (2 year program)
Job Offer - Yes
Job Title - Software Engineer
Joined the job - Yes
Job related to studies - Yes
Initial Work Experience - 0 (worked part time for around 4 months on study permit in Canada as a Web Assistant)
ILETS - No

As, my job comes under NOC A category, so i don't think i need to give ILETS to apply as it's mentioned on cic website.

Please help me asap! Also add me to whatsapp group 780-257-5513

Thanks in advance!!
You are eligible for Skills Immigration International Graduate Category(Non EE Category), since you don't have 1 year experience which is the requirement of all EE stream
However, if you don't have IELTS you are not able to get that part of score in BC's EOI system.

sam1313

May 18, 2016
wicaact said:
You are eligible for Skills Immigration International Graduate Category(Non EE Category), since you don't have 1 year experience which is the requirement of all EE stream
However, if you don't have IELTS you are not able to get that part of score in BC's EOI system.
thanks for your precious time and replying to my query!

Yup i only got 91 points for my profile under Skilled BC international graduate category. However, on their website it's clearly written that people with NOC A jobs are not required to give any ILETS exam. I am very much confused with that clause.

Thanks again!

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
sam1313 said:
thanks for your precious time and replying to my query!

Yup i only got 91 points for my profile under Skilled BC international graduate category. However, on their website it's clearly written that people with NOC A jobs are not required to give any ILETS exam. I am very much confused with that clause.

Thanks again!
Requirements says you dont need IELTS on NOC A jobs, if your score is high enough without language tests, you will get ITA and they will approve ur application.
Now without IELTS you only have 91 points, so that you are not able to get ITA so far since lowest score is 105, if you have language test your score will be improved and you will get ITA soon, otherwise you need to wait to score to go down.

sam1313

May 18, 2016
wicaact said:
Requirements says you dont need IELTS on NOC A jobs, if your score is high enough without language tests, you will get ITA and they will approve ur application.
Now without IELTS you only have 91 points, so that you are not able to get ITA so far since lowest score is 105, if you have language test your score will be improved and you will get ITA soon, otherwise you need to wait to score to go down.
okay cool! i understand everything now.Thanks very much for your help!

travellerr

Dec 16, 2015
Just to confirm again: does a 2 years full-time job offer NOT count for BC PNP? Or would it suffice? It won't be a contract position, but a regular employee. Except that the offer would state an end date...

What if an employer also provides a letter stating that they would extend a position in the future (after the job offer expires)? Or does BC PNP accept strictly indeterminate job offers?

I'm trying to calculate a risk of submitting a job offer + letter combo and taking the job. Can anyone offer insight?
Thank you for input.

UPDATE:

Does anyone know if BC PNP answers questions like that? Is there a phone number/website/office where we can ask for advice?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
travellerr said:
Just to confirm again: does a 2 years full-time job offer NOT count for BC PNP? Or would it suffice? It won't be a contract position, but a regular employee. Except that the offer would state an end date...

What if an employer also provides a letter stating that they would extend a position in the future (after the job offer expires)? Or does BC PNP accept strictly indeterminate job offers?

I'm trying to calculate a risk of submitting a job offer + letter combo and taking the job. Can anyone offer insight?
Thank you for input.

UPDATE:

Does anyone know if BC PNP answers questions like that? Is there a phone number/website/office where we can ask for advice?
These are my concerns as well. I have a job with an end date and they are likely to renew it for another year but will not offer me an indeterminate position because I'm on PGWP. If you email them and hear back, please share.

Also, for those who already applied, please share your insight. Thank you

columbian

Mar 5, 2016
B.C
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
21xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-aug-2016
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
18-aug-2016
Med's Done....
2-sep
Passport Req..
....waiting....
hi admin,

i got an ITA on 8th,please add me to the whatsapp group and give access to the spreadsheet
i have already sent the access request.
7785582672-whatsapp...

Thanks...

travellerr

Dec 16, 2015
BA2LAMAZ said:
These are my concerns as well. I have a job with an end date and they are likely to renew it for another year but will not offer me an indeterminate position because I'm on PGWP. If you email them and hear back, please share.

Also, for those who already applied, please share your insight. Thank you
The PNP office emailed back. All they said is basically a quote from the PNP Program Guide that a job offer must be for a full-time, indeterminate position. They also suggested to refer to the program guide for detailed requirements.

They didn't answer my question exactly. The question was if a job offer with an end date + a letter of support from the employer would qualify for PNP. Based on the program guide, I guess, the answer is "no", because it's not an indeterminate position.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
travellerr said:
The PNP office emailed back. All they said is basically a quote from the PNP Program Guide that a job offer must be for a full-time, indeterminate position. They also suggested to refer to the program guide for detailed requirements.

They didn't answer my question exactly. The question was if a job offer with an end date + a letter of support from the employer would qualify for PNP. Based on the program guide, I guess, the answer is "no", because it's not an indeterminate position.

Thanks for the response. I guess there's no way around that requirement except to get a full time permanent job.

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
Hi,

I have EE 425 points and am eligible for both CEC and FSW. (But right now out of Canada)

Do i need manadate job offer to apply under any category in BC PNP

Could someone kindly respond??