+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

MrT

Mar 22, 2016
I have a question about this for the pnp international graduate stream : “Your program must have been at least 8 months (two semesters) of full-time equivalent study. You may be requested to provide a letter from your educational institution that confirms your program meets this requirement. Your program of study is not eligible if you spent more than one-quarter of the program time in a co-op work term or internship.”

While doing my degree(5 years) in electrical engineering from a university, i did coop terms which surpassed the 25% time.Note that i was not given academic credit for it and it was optional. Does mean i am no longer eligible to apply in this stream note i have a job offer and being working for almost 1.5 years in BC.

It would be great if some knowledgeable could help me out here.

MrT.

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrT said:
I have a question about this for the pnp international graduate stream : “Your program must have been at least 8 months (two semesters) of full-time equivalent study. You may be requested to provide a letter from your educational institution that confirms your program meets this requirement. Your program of study is not eligible if you spent more than one-quarter of the program time in a co-op work term or internship.”

While doing my degree(5 years) in electrical engineering from a university, i did coop terms which surpassed the 25% time.Note that i was not given academic credit for it and it was optional. Does mean i am no longer eligible to apply in this stream note i have a job offer and being working for almost 1.5 years in BC.

It would be great if some knowledgeable could help me out here.

MrT.
Hi MrT.,

The requirement you mentioned above is for people with diploma/certificates. That does not apply to you if you did a bachelor degree in electrical engineering.

Cheers,
yansenwong

zedd4x

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
I got my ITA today for federal EE. Will prepare my application using RA/TA work as the base NOC code.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Hi guys..

I have a question regarding the new PNP system.. as they made it online system.. my question is

1. Once I create my profile online, can i change it or update or amend it later? like update my IELTS score, job positions etc..

I did not sit for IELTS yet but I want to create my profile . What do you suggest? I am asking this on behalf of my friend.. She is preparing for her BCPNP application, but confused about few things.

Any suggestion is appreciated .. Thanks a lot...

walkonnow

Mar 5, 2016
It doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet, but they've done the first draw on the 11th March. In the skilled workers express entry category only 55 people were able to achieve more than 135 points.

I've been told by my lawyer that the next draw is going to be pretty soon and they'll be dropping that points line significantly, great news for everyone.

WF_Can

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
I'm a truck driver and I got 85 points, please add me to watsapp group 604.537.8031 I have only 5 months left Work Permit. thank you

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

Please add me to the whatsapp group.My no. is (+1 250 303 3344).

Thanks

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

My husband is planning to apply for the BC PNP under the international graduate category, so wanted to know if anyone has any idea about the "Currently working in B.C. for the employer in occupation identified in the BC PNP registration" option.Where can we get that list?

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

Does anyone know the difference between Express entry BC PNP for international graduates and BC PNP for international graduates?

WF_Can

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Service Outage Notice:
The BCPNP Online application system will not be available on Thursday, March 31st from 11:00am (PST) to 3:00pm (PST) due to server maintenance.

Service will be restored by 3:00pm (PST) on Thursday, March 31st. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
----------------------
After this I think they will do something like the last time.