Visa Office......
EE Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-22-2017
LANDED..........
05/2018
I used the letter I received from CIC after registering in the job bank with your express entry number at the top and right of the letter, the one that says:
Dear XXXXX
Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry pool of candidates.
and I already received my BCPNP nomination letter so I assume it was the correct document

They ask the job seeker validation code in the Nominee applicant tab, so I dont think it is necessary to attach the first letter you got from CIC after creating your profile.

vincentwen said:
Hi,

I got the ITA letter and I'm preparing the materials. They require the 'Copy of Express Entry candidacy from CIC'. I searched on the Internet and still was not sure what it is exactly. So far I have received only two letters from CIC about my EE accounts. Is anyone aware how to prepare this document?

Thanks.

vincentwen

Jul 3, 2013
Hi guys,

I have an emergent question! Is black and white scanned copy acceptable for bc pnp? Or I have to upload colorful copy? Thanks!

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello All,

I have received an Invitation from BCPNP under Express entry International graduate stream. However i also applied for ONIP, since they sent me a P/T request
for applying Ontario PNP. i am also willing to apply for BCPNP because i work in BC.however i didn't receive any AOR from Ontario yet. can you plz suggest me, if applying for Ontario PNP will have any harm impact on my BCPNP.

while filling the BCPNP application, i am seeing the below question.

1) Do you have an active application for provincial nomination or permanent residence under any other federal or provincial program?

should i say yes or no, because i dint get any AOR from Ontario.

Plz kindly help me here.

Thanks &Regards.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi all,

I was just wondering if you could please confirm a terrible realization I had. Do I need an indeterminate job offer to apply for BCPNP (International Graduate)? indeterminate meaning that a 2 year job offer as a post-doc at UBC will not count?
I just received the invitation to apply but if this realization is correct I won't apply, saving myself 550$ for a certain failure.

Thanks,

floflo

Apr 12, 2016
Hi Guys,

do we have any info about the lowest score drawn on the last Skilled worker or EEBC draw?
The tracker you use shows that people with <120 are still waiting.
I have about 120 points and am wondering if that will soon be enough or what are the chances..

Thanks and good luck everyone!!

Apr 12, 2016
Hello guys, does anyone know after getting nominated by PNP, how long does it take to get PR from CIC? Is this information available somewhere? If it's within one year, is it okay to do the medical exam before submitting application to CIC? Thanks.

bskap

May 17, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
wavered said:
Hi folks,

I received an invitation from BC PNP yesterday, but I have a question regarding my status wondering if any of can shed some light. I work as a IT support/NOC 2281, my salary is $24/hr which is lower than median wage $26.5/hr. I am a recent graduate with just under 2 yrs of experience, applying under international graduate category, will they approve my application even if my wage is lower than median wage because I am a recent graduate?

Thank you so much for your time.
Hi.

The salary must not be lower than low wage. In Greater Vancouver area, the lower wage is $16.35 . And your salary is $24. You are good. Just go ahead and apply for it.

Thanks

bskap

May 17, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
Did anyone get nomination for 2016 applications who applied after Feb 2016.

masaudakhter

Aug 1, 2015
Can anybody guide me
My CRS is 370 under EE ,as its too low so i want to go for PNP i e BC PNP ,but i came through website where i found job offer is required to be eligible for PNP
Can any body let me know is job offer is must?
Thanks

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi!

I am a long haul truck driver. This is my 9th month of employment and I will soon register under the BC PNP SI Entry-level and semi-skilled category. I am waiting for a WES ECA report for extra points.

I am doing all by myself, without any lawyers. I have a few dilemmas. I do not want to make a mistake which will do me harm later in the year.

1. Hours of work

On the original offer of employment my employer and I signed before I came to Canada, the info about hours per week says 60 hours per week (based on the National Safety Code hours of service), but the LMIA which was issued for my work permit says 50 hours. Is the LMIA my main document I should focus on? Because I am a truck driver and our hours are not the same from day to day basis, let alone from week to week. How strict are they about it?

2. Place of work

The LMIA says:

a) Business adress: Salmo (main office)
b) Location(s) of employment: West Kelowna

My firm has offices both in Kelowna and Salmo. I work in Salmo. From there I get my paycheck, I report to the managers over there. Because of that, I intend to put in Salmo as my place of work. Because, the guide says the firm's headquarters and the place of work do not have to match. I guess that is all fine.

I hope you can give me some advice about that. Truck drivers, advise!

I appreciate you response!

bskap

May 17, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
masaudakhter said:
Can anybody guide me
My CRS is 370 under EE ,as its too low so i want to go for PNP i e BC PNP ,but i came through website where i found job offer is required to be eligible for PNP
Can any body let me know is job offer is must?
Thanks
Are you in Canada? Job offer simply means, you must have job offer for full time permanent position. And your employer must support the PNP.

Hope it helps, let me know, if you have any more questions.

bskap

May 17, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
yelenah said:
Hi!

I am a long haul truck driver. This is my 9th month of employment and I will soon register under the BC PNP SI Entry-level and semi-skilled category. I am waiting for a WES ECA report for extra points.

I am doing all by myself, without any lawyers. I have a few dilemmas. I do not want to make a mistake which will do me harm later in the year.

1. Hours of work

On the original offer of employment my employer and I signed before I came to Canada, the info about hours per week says 60 hours per week (based on the National Safety Code hours of service), but the LMIA which was issued for my work permit says 50 hours. Is the LMIA my main document I should focus on? Because I am a truck driver and our hours are not the same from day to day basis, let alone from week to week. How strict are they about it?

Federal guys are very strict about it. But, you can ask for Confirmation of employment from your employer in that you can ask to write down 50 hours per week.

Moreover, you have LMIA, after 1 year you can go for CEC Express entry after getting 6 each bands in IELTS. You will get 600 straight points.

2. Place of work

The LMIA says:

a) Business adress: Salmo (main office)
b) Location(s) of employment: West Kelowna

My firm has offices both in Kelowna and Salmo. I work in Salmo. From there I get my paycheck, I report to the managers over there. Because of that, I intend to put in Salmo as my place of work. Because, the guide says the firm's headquarters and the place of work do not have to match. I guess that is all fine.

I hope you can give me some advice about that. Truck drivers, advise!

I appreciate you response!
I think it should be fine.

masaudakhter

Aug 1, 2015
bskap said:
Are you in Canada? Job offer simply means, you must have job offer for full time permanent position. And your employer must support the PNP.

Hope it helps, let me know, if you have any more questions.
No i am not in canada , i am working in dubai with 5 years experience
So if job offer is requred for BCPNP then how to get that?if not possible then does it mean that EE is all for people already residing in canada?

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
bskap said:
I think it should be fine.
Thank you so very much for the response!

On the LMIA it says 50 hours per week, but it is also stated that I can work up to 60 hours per week, after which overtime is paid. So, actually, I may drive 60 hours per week with a regular hourly wage. After that, overtime is paid.

I think I can not apply to CEC because I am semi-skilled NOC C.

Thank you very much!!

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
I talked to a lawyer today about our situation, and I asked him what does he think about the scores for Entry-level and semi-skilled category.

He said he doesn't think BC PNP will lower them since they are already quite low and because this is not a popular category, low skilled jobs...

After 12th month of employment, my husband will have 92 points, but the lawyer advised me to improve CELPIP and it should be fine...

Do any of you have information about the draws and lowering the points bar?

Thank you!