+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

koolguyz128

Jan 29, 2015
Hi

This is my first post here in this forum. I need expert advise from members here, As not able to figure out if i can apply for PNP in BC as i had experience of 20 years in office management role and the IELTS score is 5.5 bands. Please if someone can help me in understanding this

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koolguyz128 said:
Hi

This is my first post here in this forum. I need expert advise from members here, As not able to figure out if i can apply for PNP in BC as i had experience of 20 years in office management role and the IELTS score is 5.5 bands. Please if someone can help me in understanding this
Hey koolguyz128, which category are you thinking of applying under? Have you checked out the BC PNP Program Guide yet?

gimvie

Jul 5, 2015
koolguyz128 said:
Hi

You provided very limited information so its not possible to guide you.
You better check Skilled immigration guide on website and if you meet the minimum score under your category then for sure you are eligible

sathappanm

Jan 30, 2016
Hello,

I see in some threads that people with CRS 430 or 445 are getting nominated under BC PNP or OINP. How is this possible? The first criteria for PNPs in BC or Ontario is to have an employment letter. Wouldn't their scores go up by 600 just with this offer?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The 600 points for a job offer is only if you have an LMIA for that role.

The provincial programs require you just to have an ongoing job, no LMIA.

Riebee

Jun 16, 2014
Hi All,
I am a newbie here and I was just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with logging into the BC PNP online? I have registered, but I want to submit a new registration because I now have a WES certificate, but each time I try to log in the system says the password is incorrect, I have reset it and tried again, but no luck!
Thanks
Riebee

miyan007

Sep 20, 2015
Requirements for mechanical technician 2232

Riebee said:
Hi All,
I am a newbie here and I was just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with logging into the BC PNP online? I have registered, but I want to submit a new registration because I now have a WES certificate, but each time I try to log in the system says the password is incorrect, I have reset it and tried again, but no luck!
Thanks
Riebe. Requirements for mechanical technician 2232 mov wth 4 years of experience and overall 7 band with age of 28 can I be eligible for above said pnp program.please update me

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Riebee said:
Hi All,
Thanks
Riebee
Riebee, I haven't encountered that issue before. If you still have this issue, I encourage you to contact BC PNP office.

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Requirements for mechanical technician 2232

miyan007 said:
Riebee said:
Hi All,
Thanks
Riebe. Requirements for mechanical technician 2232 mov wth 4 years of experience and overall 7 band with age of 28 can I be eligible for above said pnp program.please update me
miyan007, you didn't provide enough information so it's hard to tell if you're eligible or not. Just for your information, BC PNP has a program guide and you can check your eligibility by going through the guide.

Anne91

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Everyone, I'm a new member in this forum. Please add me to Whatsapp group, my number is +1250.208.8736

I have a question that really needs to figure out, does any one can tell me what's the difference between Skills immigration- international graduate stream versus EEBC international graduate stream. Thank you in advance :)

gimvie

Jul 5, 2015
Anne91 said:
Hi Everyone, I'm a new member in this forum. Please add me to Whatsapp group, my number is +1250.208.8736

I have a question that really needs to figure out, does any one can tell me what's the difference between Skills immigration- international graduate stream versus EEBC international graduate stream. Thank you in advance :)
Hi,
As per my knowledge both have same requirements which you have to fulfill. But EE is much faster process and your PNP's processing time will get shorter

Dec 12, 2015
Hi All,

I am having problem in uploading CIC express entry candidacy form in my online application. The application can't be submitted without this form. Does anyone experiencing the same problem? I have contacted the bc pnp office they suggested to submit the application without that document and send the document to them through an email. But I am unable to submit the application with an empty field. It gives me error. Can anyone suggest a solution. I have tried using different browsers and formats of file but nothing worked.

Thanks!