+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tushya said:
It looks like almost everywhere is slow. Another consultant friend is having a slow nomination as well. Usually she got them fast.
But Why :eek:

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
my application status changed to in process today at 5:02 pm. Officer have requested me to send copy of diploma. Already sent her.
Fingers crossed.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jas171 said:
my application status changed to in process today at 5:02 pm. Officer have requested me to send copy of diploma. Already sent her.
Fingers crossed.
Good news
did your case review officer called you regarding this information or mailed you.

when did you submit your application.

Jas171

Mar 8, 2017
Ginnie said:
Good news
did your case review officer called you regarding this information or mailed you.

when did you submit your application.
Case officer emailed me.
I submitted my application on 30 March 2017 afternoon

xh1325637

Mar 11, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just got my one year experience of a job that falls in NOC B, my title is not determined yet, as the job posting only said "Technologist", and no specific job duties except things like language abilities, being enthusiastic and desire to learn.

My immigration consultant asked me to write a piece of job description before I could proceed with everything else. I am not sure if this is required for either bc pnp or express entry, as the only place I found this is needed is "job offer form", and it is for employer's to fill out.

Based on what I have done, my job is very close to both 2253 and 2251. I found that 2253 also falls in top 100 Top 100 occupations in the BC Labour Market Outlook 2015-2025(or 2014-2024 as what the calculator on canadavisa.com said) from online. That means I could get 10 more points in bc pnp with 2253 as title.

I wish to know how important the main duties are(listed on statcan).

About myself: I mainly do drafting in an architectural firm(which could be architectural draftsperson in 2253), prepared architectural drawings(I don't know if they could be considered as engineering drawings), did code calculations, basic grading calculations, sometimes take over engineer's job to draw construction details if no structural consultant is hired at that moment.

Thank you!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
xh1325637 said:
Hi everyone,

I just got my one year experience of a job that falls in NOC B, my title is not determined yet, as the job posting only said "Technologist", and no specific job duties except things like language abilities, being enthusiastic and desire to learn.

My immigration consultant asked me to write a piece of job description before I could proceed with everything else. I am not sure if this is required for either bc pnp or express entry, as the only place I found this is needed is "job offer form", and it is for employer's to fill out.

Based on what I have done, my job is very close to both 2253 and 2251. I found that 2253 also falls in top 100 Top 100 occupations in the BC Labour Market Outlook 2015-2025(or 2014-2024 as what the calculator on canadavisa.com said) from online. That means I could get 10 more points in bc pnp with 2253 as title.

I wish to know how important the main duties are(listed on statcan).

About myself: I mainly do drafting in an architectural firm(which could be architectural draftsperson in 2253), prepared architectural drawings(I don't know if they could be considered as engineering drawings), did code calculations, basic grading calculations, sometimes take over engineer's job to draw construction details if no structural consultant is hired at that moment.

Thank you!
You pick the NOC with the higher points and as I was taught by my classmate at Immigration consultant school who was the HR of Lululemon,you do not have to do all the duties in NOC 2253 as long as the majority of duties fit within the NOC 2253

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello Anyone has done educational credential assessment by CES?

CES confirmed they received all my official documents in the early of January.... and the processing status for my application (when I checked online) has been stuck since that time..... Now is 12 April and I sent them email asking about the status of my application and they replied me this morning saying 'it is currently in queue for processing......" OMG.... the general estimated processing time is 15 weeks, and I have been waiting for almost 10 weeks and it has not been processed yet. Should I complain....? I have all my documents ready for my PR besides my educational credential assessment.

I am thinking of applying for my PR without having my certificate number this moment because I am really upset their slowness.... I really don't know what to do :( ;(

xh1325637

Mar 11, 2017
BCguy said:
You pick the NOC with the higher points and as I was taught by my classmate at Immigration consultant school who was the HR of Lululemon,you do not have to do all the duties in NOC 2253 as long as the majority of duties fit within the NOC 2253
Thank you very much for the response.

Could I know whether job description is supposed to be written by me or employer? I tried to write down something like resume for my immigration consultant to let them decide which code(2251 or 2253) applies to me, but they asked me to provide way more specific information like how many percentage of time did I spend time work on specific duties? I could not trace back so many details, as I simply was asked to do something wherever my colleagues needed help or I need to be trained, and I doubted if the job description is needed.

I like to know the where I could find document checklist bc pnp, or there isn't such thing, what I need is just follow the online application.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Jas171 said:
Fingers crossed.
So the officer emailed you right after your online status changed to in process, right?

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hello friend,

There's one thing I wonder, would you be able to submit the application if you accidentally left a few required areas blank??