+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
tushya said:
Hello friend,

There's one thing I wonder, would you be able to submit the application if you accidentally left a few required areas blank??
Required fields are mandatory, they won't allow you to verify/save them.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
sudubey said:
Required fields are mandatory, they won't allow you to verify/save them.
I just found out I have a few area left blank after I submitted my files, and I clearly remember I did filled them in. I assume it's their system glitch then....

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krystine said:
Hello Anyone has done educational credential assessment by CES?

CES confirmed they received all my official documents in the early of January.... and the processing status for my application (when I checked online) has been stuck since that time..... Now is 12 April and I sent them email asking about the status of my application and they replied me this morning saying 'it is currently in queue for processing......" OMG.... the general estimated processing time is 15 weeks, and I have been waiting for almost 10 weeks and it has not been processed yet. Should I complain....? I have all my documents ready for my PR besides my educational credential assessment.

I am thinking of applying for my PR without having my certificate number this moment because I am really upset their slowness.... I really don't know what to do :( ;(
CES will send you your evaluation within processing times.
you can apply for PR without it and when you will receive your Evaluation result you can update your information.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tushya said:
I just found out I have a few area left blank after I submitted my files, and I clearly remember I did filled them in. I assume it's their system glitch then....
Once you submit your registration, it is locked. To make changes, log in to your existing BCPNP Online profile and use the ‘withdraw’ button on your profile dashboard. You can submit a new registration with the updated information.
It is important to make sure your registration information is up to date. We may not be able to process your application if the information is different from your registration submission.
You can still change your profile information after you register by logging in to your existing BCPNP Online profile.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
savy said:
I always got reply from general email nothing mentioned
may be you are talking about this mail ID: PNPInfo@gov.bc.ca.
if your officer will send you any specific inquiry he/she will send you from their mail id.
check below link:
http://dir.gov.bc.ca/gtds.cgi?esearch=&updateRequest=&view=brief&sortBy=title&for=people&attribute=title&matchMethod=is&searchString=Case+Review+Officer

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Ginnie said:
CES will send you your evaluation within processing times.
you can apply for PR without it and when you will receive your Evaluation result you can update your information.
Thanks for your reply, Ginnie.

I am really thinking of applying for my PR without having it done.... One thing I am very curious is what if I get my PNP nomination before my assessment is done and I will need to update it after?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krystine said:

I am really thinking of applying for my PR without having it done.... One thing I am very curious is what if I get my PNP nomination before my assessment is done and I will need to update it after?
The original ECA report must:

be issued on or after the date CIC designated the organization,
not be more than five years old on the date that CIC gets a) your Express Entry profile, and b) your application for permanent residence, and
show your credential(s) is equal to a completed Canadian one.
Note: You will have to provide the reference number from the ECA report in your Express Entry profile, as well as in your application for permanent residence (along with proof of your foreign credential). If we cannot validate the number you enter, you will need to provide an electronic copy to confirm. Keep a copy in case we need to see it.

If you are invited to apply for permanent residence and you do not include this assessment and proof of your foreign credential when you apply, your application is not complete and will not be accepted for processing. Any fees submitted will be returned and you will need to submit a new Express Entry profile to be considered in the future.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krystine said:

i read this online on CIC site.
please read above msg.
hopefully this will help you.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krystine said:

read this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Ginnie said:
read this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp
Thanks again, Ginnie. That helps me a lot. :)

I have another quick question here. I believe that I am eligible to receive 4 bonus points from my foreign credential no matter whether that is my highest degree.

I have 2 bachelors - one from Canadian university (which I do not need the ECA) and another from my home country (which I am going through the ECA for obtaining the bonus points)

I became uncertain whether I can still get the further points for my bachelor from my home university besides the points that I am getting from my bacheor from Canadian university? (because they are the equal level of degree....)

Thank you very much if you could give any advice...

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Ginnie said:
Once you submit your registration, it is locked. To make changes, log in to your existing BCPNP Online profile and use the ‘withdraw’ button on your profile dashboard. You can submit a new registration with the updated information.
It is important to make sure your registration information is up to date. We may not be able to process your application if the information is different from your registration submission.
You can still change your profile information after you register by logging in to your existing BCPNP Online profile.

Hi Ginnie,

Thanks for the info. But I don't think I can withdraw online at this time since I have submitted all of my legal files unless I email BCPNP to withdraw.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krystine said:
Thanks again, Ginnie. That helps me a lot. :)

I have another quick question here. I believe that I am eligible to receive 4 bonus points from my foreign credential no matter whether that is my highest degree.

I have 2 bachelors - one from Canadian university (which I do not need the ECA) and another from my home country (which I am going through the ECA for obtaining the bonus points)

I became uncertain whether I can still get the further points for my bachelor from my home university besides the points that I am getting from my bacheor from Canadian university? (because they are the equal level of degree....)

Thank you very much if you could give any advice...

If your assessment report shows that your completed foreign credential is equal to a completed Canadian one, you can include this information in your Express Entry profile. You will get points under the CRS for your highest credential found equal to a completed Canadian one.

You may be eligible to receive points for certain combinations of two degrees credentials (whether Canadian, foreign equivalent or a combination of both)