+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

savy

Nov 11, 2012
tushya said:
Hello BCGuy again,

Can you please help analyse a bit more here? During the federal part, if someone has a nomination with ITA vs someone does not have a nomination with ITA. Would be the nomination more helpful in getting the PR? Thank you!!
May i know is the CEC refer to the federal stream ?
Which stream belongs to federal class ?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anis1990 said:
Have been waiting for nomination since Oct 13 and today its exactly 6 months. But I don't need PNP nomination anymore.

I got a direct ITA from federal. :). Federal is dropping its points a lot.

Best of luck everyone.
Congrats,
yes i saw yesterday draw score is 423.
it is very good they are dropping points.
congrats once again.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
savy said:
is there any prediction based on getting additional document request ?
no there is no prediction based on getting additional document request.
in my case additional document request second week of FEBRUARY and after that no UPDATE.
:(

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
tushya said:
Hello BCGuy,

So diploma cannot be counted points if someone has a degree? For example, I have my degree in BC, but I have my diploma in my home country. So I can't have the WES diploma points towards CRS?
No I just registered somebody with a Masters from home country without ECA so 17 points and has a bachelors degree from SFU,So I went with 11 points BA with 8 bonus points for being obtained in BC.You can only use one degree

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Guys, anyone can give me sincere advice what to do?

I was about to apply for SI PNP International Graduate, but I am about to change my mind to wait till I would be able to apply for EE PNP or CEC in the end of this year.

I have calculated my PNP score and it is currently below 70 which is recent cut-off. Because I have had no full-time working experience so far (I just got the job offer) and I might be able to boost up my score up to around 75 by the end of this year when I finally obtain 1 year of experience.

At the same time, I might be also able to apply for CEC by that time... Considering I have more than 3 years of skilled working experience back in my home country as well as another degree in there. Under CEC category, my estimated points would be around 460.

I understand I won't be able to apply for both EE PNP or CEC. So which one would be the best for me? I am doing everything on my own without having agencies... anyone can give me a piece of advice?

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
I am confused what the differences are between SI PNP and EE PNP....

So, SI PNP does take 1 - 2 years on average for a whole process while EE PNP takes 6 months once a person get nominated? Am I right?