+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Mickeal

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Anyone waiting for BC PNP nomination from inside Canada under international graduate category since first week of January 2017?

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mickeal said:
Anyone waiting for BC PNP nomination from inside Canada under international graduate category since first week of January 2017?
Yes many members of this group are waiting for bc pnp nomination from last 5 months, 6 months and 4 months. They all are under international graduate category...and inside canada.

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
SuperSaiyanGod said:
I got nominated under International graduate skilled immigration category. I am applying by paper application. In couple months I will be eligible for Canadian Experience Class. My question is can I apply for another PNP under International Graduate Express Entry category when my paper based application is also under process?
Better to call them. I think you can have two applications at the same time.

Mickeal

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Ginnie said:
Yes many members of this group are waiting for bc pnp nomination from last 5 months, 6 months and 4 months. They all are under international graduate category...and inside canada.
Did bc pnp officer give any reason why they are holding their applications

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Ginnie said:
Is score and category increase or decrease processing times.

if yes please explain it.

my category is EE-BCPNP Skilled Category
NOC 0631
BC PNP Score 89
OK I get it ,Restaurant manager,there has been a lot of issues with this category lately.The BC PNP is doing a lot more diligence for this category because of abuse.For example a fast food restaurant I know in North Vancouver has 1 manager 2 assistant managers 4 Supervisors and 3 crew.Likewise there is a restaurant on Vancouver island with one manager,three assistant managers ,one kitchen manager 2 cooks and 2 food service supervisors and one waiter.The positions were created to comply with BC PNP together with "creative immigration consultants"Hope this helps

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
tushya said:
No you are looking at 16+ 3 vs 11. The 16 months calculation is after AOR. Some AOR can take 3 months to get.
16 month calcuation is from the day someone receives your file in cic.
For example i sent my file on Jan 19th they received it on the 21st jan 2016. I got my aor on march 30th 2016. My 16 months start from 21st jan not march 30th.

Between pnp paper based file and express entry if you have a very short time remaning say 1-2 months and have a good IELTS score along with a rough idea of how much CRS score you can get using a CRS tool you should apply for EE its worth it. Yesterdays draw had a CRS if 431 which was never a possibility last year.

In my opinion even if you have to wait 2 more months you will still have a upper hand with EE. But its your decision to decide

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
SuperSaiyanGod said:
So I am looking at 19 months!!!!! Oh man! Is there any risk for me to cancel my nomination and apply again? I noticed some people are waiting for nomination from 4 months, I got it in 1 month but still. I just don't wanna take any risk, my work permit is valid till late 2019.
Mine is valid till April 2019, even worse than yours...

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mickeal said:
Did bc pnp officer give any reason why they are holding their applications
No BC PNP officers not giving any reason why they are holding applications.
moreover if any applicant mail them regarding any update.
they are giving same reply to all.
Estimated Processing Time*
2-3 months
*Once you have submitted a complete application. These processing times are based on 80 per cent of cases and are subject to change according to program capacity.

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
OK I get it ,Restaurant manager,there has been a lot of issues with this category lately.The BC PNP is doing a lot more diligence for this category because of abuse.For example a fast food restaurant I know in North Vancouver has 1 manager 2 assistant managers 4 Supervisors and 3 crew.Likewise there is a restaurant on Vancouver island with one manager,three assistant managers ,one kitchen manager 2 cooks and 2 food service supervisors and one waiter.The positions were created to comply with BC PNP together with "creative immigration consultants"Hope this helps
I did not understand what you want to say.
they are strict for Noc 0631.
why.

savy

Nov 11, 2012
tushya said:
Mine is valid till April 2019, even worse than yours...
May i know why that is worse ? my understanding says that is good because you have enough time to complete all steps (is not right ? )

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
savy said:
May i know why that is worse ? my understanding says that is good because you have enough time to complete all steps (is not right ? )
We were just talking about the validity of our work permits. The other person said his was valid till the end of 2019 and he might have a tight time to get the PR based on the 16-20 months of processing time. So mine is even shorter, that's what I meant

savy

Nov 11, 2012
tushya said:
We were just talking about the validity of our work permits. The other person said his was valid till the end of 2019 and he might have a tight time to get the PR based on the 16-20 months of processing time. So mine is even shorter, that's what I meant
oh i got it :)