BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dvitya2015 said:
Hi Guys

Has anyone created any whatsapp group for all the bc pnp applicants.
If yes Please add me 604-763-1302
Hi dvitya2015, I've added you to the whatsapp group.

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PG-BColumbia said:
Please add me to the whatsapp group: 250-961-1449
Do you have a Whatsapp account? I tried to add you to the group but somehow couldn't find your number in Whatsapp.

PG-BColumbia

Mar 28, 2015
yansenwong said:
Do you have a Whatsapp account? I tried to add you to the group but somehow couldn't find your number in Whatsapp.
Yes I do. Sorry it's using my old number still.....226-600-4798. This will work. Thanks

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that we have a Google Sheet for tracking our progress with BC PNP.
Please kindly join us if you haven't already. Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bwDe5nXpTLUkb2_9fYZVGPSr_BKXplp0n6O_RltVJSQ/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
yansenwong

shahbaz.D

Feb 20, 2016
hi everyone i need help and want some answers please
I have applied for BC EXPRESS entry PNP on AUG 10th 2015 and its been over 6 months.
my implied status is also expiring in few days. tired calling pnp office they did not gave any answers.
so please can anyone tell me if anyone else have applied around that time and still waiting.
Please and thanks for any kind of help.

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahbaz.D said:
hi everyone i need help and want some answers please
I have applied for BC EXPRESS entry PNP on AUG 10th 2015 and its been over 6 months.
my implied status is also expiring in few days. tired calling pnp office they did not gave any answers.
so please can anyone tell me if anyone else have applied around that time and still waiting.
Please and thanks for any kind of help.
Hi shahbaz.D, most of us (if not all) in this particular discussion thread registered/applied to BC PNP in 2016. You might want to post your question in the discussion thread that is more relevant to your case.

Kyjs

Feb 28, 2016
Please add 778 859 6620 to the group, thank you.
One more thing, I saw Express Entry British Columbia - International Graduate and Skills Immigration - International Graduate on the website.
Does anyone know what the difference is?

Many thanks

yansenwong

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kyjs said:
Please add 778 859 6620 to the group, thank you.
One more thing, I saw Express Entry British Columbia - International Graduate and Skills Immigration - International Graduate on the website.
Does anyone know what the difference is?

Many thanks
Hi Kyjs, a couple key differences between the two are:

1. For EEBC - International Graduate, you have to meet the eligibility criteria for one of the federal economic immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker program, Fedeal Skilled Trades Program or Canadian Experience Class). You can check your eligibility here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp. For Skills Immigration - International Graduate, you do not need to meet that eligibility criteria. The key difference that I found is for EEBC - International Graduate, you need job experience while Skills Immigration - International Graduate category doesn't require any job experience.

2. The Language requirement is lower for Skills Immigration - International Graduate, which is CLB 4 in all competencies (listening, reading, writing and speaking).

The rule of thumb is to try to register for EEBC - International Graduate since the processing time for EEBC in general is much faster in both Provincial and Federal levels. If you're not eligible for EEBC category, then go for the Skills Immigrations category.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
yansenwong

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
I heard people (Int post grad.) are getting BC PNP within 1 month of applying!