+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangladeshi Applicants for Sponsoring Spouse Only

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
rhtareq said:
Congrats!!!
When did you do your medical?
They didnt ask for police clearance again?
Thanks! He did his medical on June 8, 2014. They didn't' ask him to redo his medical or police clearance again.

rhtareq

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Passport Req..
22-04-2015
Lima_011 said:
Thanks! He did his medical on June 8, 2014. They didn't' ask him to redo his medical or police clearance again.
Oh thanks!

sfhossain

Mar 25, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have been reading everyone's posts. I just wanted some clarification on what is happening to my case.

We applied in May 2014 and got a reply that my wife's sponsorship application is approved in July 2014, then CIC sent the application to Singapore. We got a reply in November 2014 saying that my application is in the interview list and they will contact us for the interview date and time. They also returned our wedding card and the photos we gave them as an evidence. Now its been almost 5 months we haven't heard anything back from them since.

I noticed that most of you guys did not receive a letter for an interview. So far we were not asked for a re-medical or provide the police clearance again. Does anyone know how long we have to wait for the interview process?

Sent application: May 2014
Approved Sponsor: July 2014
Sent application to Singapore: September 2014
Application in the interview list: November 2014

At this point we are really worried as we are not sure on what to expect. It seems like it will take longer than everyone else.

Your thoughts and advise on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
sfhossain said:
At this point we are really worried as we are not sure on what to expect. It seems like it will take longer than everyone else.

Your thoughts and advise on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi there,

Somewhere on your letter or on your account it should say the wait time for an interview. A friend of mine applied for her husband and they sent her package with her wedding photos etc. stating that their application is in the interview list.

My friend told me on the letter it said the wait time for an interview is (24months), so this means they will contact you within this period of time. It can be anytime from the date they sent you the application back. (I will msg her again to verify this info)

Keep those photos and wedding cards. Also your ongoing conversation(chats etc.)/ recent travel visit, recent photos should all be saved.

A friend of my aunt went for an interview, all they did is asked her the same questions from the application and her recent interaction with her husband.

I hope this helps. Please don't worry, make dua!

sulraj72

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
7 Jan 2014
Med's Request
July 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Interview........
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
4th August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
6th September 2015
My name is Sultana Razia and I am a Quebec applicant from Bangladesh, my husband sponsored me from Quebec on 2012.

My application was received for permanent residence was received on January 19, 2012.
My interview was scheduled on November 14, 2013.
My application processing started on January 7, 2014
Medical results have been received.
Passport Request: still waiting.
- I would like some information on how long my processing time would take. As it is stated on the CIC webpages that processes for the Singaporean visa office takes 30 months based on a complete application package. Now I am confused if I should calculate my time from the day I submitted? Or should I calculate from the day they said my process started. This is also my second marriage and I have lived at Canada before, however my police clearance, medical, CSQ and my interview has been completed successfully. I just need a little help in understanding my situation. Is there anyone that can help me understand? I even received an email from the visa office on August 2014 for address confirmation.

sfhossain

Mar 25, 2015
Lima_011 said:
Hi there,

Somewhere on your letter or on your account it should say the wait time for an interview. A friend of mine applied for her husband and they sent her package with her wedding photos etc. stating that their application is in the interview list.

My friend told me on the letter it said the wait time for an interview is (24months), so this means they will contact you within this period of time. It can be anytime from the date they sent you the application back. (I will msg her again to verify this info)

Keep those photos and wedding cards. Also your ongoing conversation(chats etc.)/ recent travel visit, recent photos should all be saved.

A friend of my aunt went for an interview, all they did is asked her the same questions from the application and her recent interaction with her husband.

I hope this helps. Please don't worry, make dua!

Hi Lima,

Thank you for your kind response.

In our letter it said we have a 24 month waiting period.

You mentioned that your friend also received the same letter, did they have their interview or are they still waiting? How long has it been? We've been waiting for almost 6 months. If you can clarify with your friend then that would be great! So far we've been keeping a log of our chats, emails, phone calls, photos of us together.

You also mentioned that your aunt also went for an interview. How long did she have to wait for the interview? What happened after the interview, did they give the visa right away or did she have to have wait months to send their passport to the visa office?

Sorry, its a lot of questions but this is so foreign for us.

Thank you so much! Please keep us in your duas :D

rhtareq

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Passport Req..
22-04-2015
E-case status changed ' application recieved' to ' In process' on 27th march. What will happen next? And how many days it will take for the ppr?

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
sfhossain said:
Hi Lima,

Thank you for your kind response.

In our letter it said we have a 24 month waiting period.

You mentioned that your friend also received the same letter, did they have their interview or are they still waiting? How long has it been? We've been waiting for almost 6 months. If you can clarify with your friend then that would be great! So far we've been keeping a log of our chats, emails, phone calls, photos of us together.

You also mentioned that your aunt also went for an interview. How long did she have to wait for the interview? What happened after the interview, did they give the visa right away or did she have to have wait months to send their passport to the visa office?

Sorry, its a lot of questions but this is so foreign for us.

Thank you so much! Please keep us in your duas :D

My friend got the letter two months ago. It seriously depends on your case worker when they will contact you for an interview. As for my aunt's friend, I will have to contact my aunt to find that out. I will get back to you soon as I find out inshaAllaah.

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
rhtareq said:
E-case status changed ' application recieved' to ' In process' on 27th march. What will happen next? And how many days it will take for the ppr?
I don't know about other people, but my application never changed into processing on the website. It went from application received to decision made. On my account it says they started processing on Feb 17th, 2015. This was also the date when they sent my husband an email/mailed his package with a letter requesting for his passport.

I am not sure if all the case workers follow a standard procedure. In that case, they can send you a letter anytime. Make duaa:)

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
sulraj72 said:
My name is Sultana Razia and I am a Quebec applicant from Bangladesh, my husband sponsored me from Quebec on 2012.

My application was received for permanent residence was received on January 19, 2012.
My interview was scheduled on November 14, 2013.
My application processing started on January 7, 2014
Medical results have been received.
Passport Request: still waiting.
- I would like some information on how long my processing time would take. As it is stated on the CIC webpages that processes for the Singaporean visa office takes 30 months based on a complete application package. Now I am confused if I should calculate my time from the day I submitted? Or should I calculate from the day they said my process started. This is also my second marriage and I have lived at Canada before, however my police clearance, medical, CSQ and my interview has been completed successfully. I just need a little help in understanding my situation. Is there anyone that can help me understand? I even received an email from the visa office on August 2014 for address confirmation.
From my understanding, you should calculate your timeline from the day you submitted your application. They should have told you how long you have to wait after the interview. If your timeline has passed, I would suggest you to email the person who sent you the email for an interview. Kindly ask them how long is the waiting period after the interview.

rhtareq

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Passport Req..
22-04-2015
Lima_011 said:
I don't know about other people, but my application never changed into processing on the website. It went from application received to decision made. On my account it says they started processing on Feb 17th, 2015. This was also the date when they sent my husband an email/mailed his package with a letter requesting for his passport.

I am not sure if all the case workers follow a standard procedure. In that case, they can send you a letter anytime. Make duaa:)
Thank you so much.

PromaYusuf

Sep 27, 2014
Hi,

I am sponsoring my husband. CIC recieved my application on May 23rd, 2012 and also recieved medical. They sent me a letter on January 21st 2013 stating he is waiting for his interview que, which can take approx 24 months. I have no heard anything after that and ECAS does not show anything else. Any idea how long will it take? Anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks,

sulraj72

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
7 Jan 2014
Med's Request
July 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Interview........
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
4th August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
6th September 2015
Dear all.
My husband applied for me on the year 2012 from Quebec.I have recently received an email from the immigration officer that I must apply for obtaining Minister's authorization to return to Canada. For this I need to submit application and bank draft of CAD 400 as Cost Recovery Fee and CAD 1500 as Removal Fee.

I am not clear whether I should send the bank drafts and my application to the visa office at Singapore or to Canada. If to Canada, could you kindly give me the address where I should send the bank drafts and the application.

I appreciate your cooperation.

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
sulraj72 said:
Dear all.
My husband applied for me on the year 2012 from Quebec.I have recently received an email from the immigration officer that I must apply for obtaining Minister's authorization to return to Canada. For this I need to submit application and bank draft of CAD 400 as Cost Recovery Fee and CAD 1500 as Removal Fee.

I am not clear whether I should send the bank drafts and my application to the visa office at Singapore or to Canada. If to Canada, could you kindly give me the address where I should send the bank drafts and the application.

I appreciate your cooperation.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/arc.asp

If you are applying to come to Canada for any reason, (visiting, studying, working or immigrating),you should not submit a separate application for an ARC. If your application is approved, the ARC will be dealt within the context of that application. You will simply be asked to submit the fee.

Processing fees are not refundable no matter what the final decision on your application is. If your application is refused and you decide you want to apply again, you will have to pay a new processing fee.

Note: If the Government of Canada spent money to remove you from the country, you will have to repay any costs before an ARC will be issued. If this is the case you will be advised once your application is in process.

How to apply

If you are not applying to come to Canada for any reason (for instance, if you plan to visit Canada but do not need a visa to enter), you should contact the visa office responsible for your region for instructions on how to apply.

You must include:
•a Temporary Resident Visa application form, fully completed online and validated to create the barcode page.
•two passport size photographs taken within the last six months.
•a copy of your passport.
•a written letter (in English or French) explaining, in detail, the reasons you feel you should be allowed to return to Canada. The letter must be written in block letters in black ink or typed.
•the processing fee ($400 CAD). Learn about payment methods.

If your departure order became a deportation order because you did not leave Canada within 30 days of the day the departure order was issued, you must explain the reasons you did not leave Canada in the allotted amount of time.

If you are required to re-pay any costs related to your removal from Canada, you will be told the amount when your application is being processed.

If you must attend an interview or if additional documents are required, you will be notified in writing. You will also be notified in writing of the final decision in your case.

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
DMP asking for CT scan

My spouse did the upfront med few days ago and yesterday she got a call from DMP asking for additional CT scan of chest. They do not provide this service and she has to do that somewhere else and they won't provide any prescription for this. Anyone else got same instructions?