Passport Req..
July 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
qorax said:
Hi,

1. NO. After the meds all processing gets standardized, there's then no concept of the wait-queue based on MIs. Each case proceeds on it's own merit, based on it's security clearance.

Qorax
Are security checks usually done after medical? I received an email from CHC yesterday asking the details of all the travel during the last ten years regardless of its duration. Is it common?

qorax said:
Hi,

1. NO. After the meds all processing gets standardized, there's then no concept of the wait-queue based on MIs. Each case proceeds on it's own merit, based on it's security clearance.

2. "MR" at e-CAS usually reflects that ur security checks r complete/satisfactory... and the pps with PRVs r under despatch. The meds 'evaluation' is done typically imdt on receipt at the RMO (off course based on their workload, read quantities to be handled) and anomalies, if any, is typically (again) intimated to us by max 4-6 weeks. If one doesn't hear anything by then -- it's safe to assume that his/her meds stand cleared. It's another matter that after the meds get 'seconded' our IOs run the security checks on us... it's success gets a nod to PHEP section, for PPR (not in the case of CHC-ND) and that "MR" status appears on our e-CAS.

Qorax
Sat Sri Akaal Qorax dada ! Thanks for clearing the air on processing vis priority wise. +1 from my side as a mark of respect for you sir.
regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
prospective said:
Are security checks usually done after medical? I received an email from CHC yesterday asking the details of all the travel during the last ten years regardless of its duration. 1.Is it common?
Yes.
1. Not 'uncommon' too.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lubob said:
Sat Sri Akaal Qorax dada ! Thanks for clearing the air on processing vis priority wise. +1 from my side as a mark of respect for you sir.
regards
Thanks & reciprocated.

ANDYLEX

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
Along with App
File Transfer...
19-03-2012
Med's Request
MR1: 06-09-2012 | MR2: 12-10-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012 | 17-10-2012
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
2-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hi Qorax

First I would like to appreciate your effort in helping the people in this forum. :)

I need ur advise whether I've to go for CAIPS as I am not getting any update from NDVO since OCT'12?

My time line is like this.
We received your application for permanent residence on March 19, 2012.
AOR Apr 27
We started processing your application on September 5, 2012.
MR1/ PPR Sep 6
Medical results have been received.
MR2 Oct 12 (For my new born baby)
PP received NDVO Oct 19 (Tracked the courier delv date)

Interview Call with VO Nov 22 [No Appointment was fixed, got a call all of a sudden] (On call VO informed me that he didn't received my PP in hand. He told me he'll send me an update email regarding my PP, till now no update even after chasing more than twice).

I'll thankful to you if you could spent time on replying on my case.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers...

talktome

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
qorax said:
Send a query after 4-months.
Dear Qorax

According to your suggestion I made the CSI and got reply that my Background check is pending. It was on the 4th month after my medical . Now i am passing 6th month after my medical in July 2012, but no news of my PPR. So I requested for CAIPS. Following are some of info...

PSDEC 1 SELDEC 1
BDEC 0
MDEC 0 --> Why it is 0? My Medical Status Code = A in the medical assessment section.
OREQ 0
FINDEC 0

And the following line is almost every pages of my CAIPS/GCMS note.
PAPER FILE SENT TO C FILE BF' D TO HII ON 16-12-2012 MICROLOCATOR

Plz put your valuable comment on this. Alos answer the following question..

1. Why MDEC is 0? My Medical Status Code = A in the medical assessment section.
2. In my assessment summary section it shows that my fund is 0000000. Why? I have shown proof of fund, is it like that they didnt consider it/or they have question on the proof?

3. Just below the fund info--> Meets definition Y/N ? --> no answer. What does it mean. Although my point is 69 in the assessment summary.

Please put your comment with the answers. I have been waiting for PPR although my medical, RPRF, PCC all are done by July 2012.

/Talk

paradize

Jan 1, 2013
Hi Qorax,

Plz if you help me in my queries.

I received pr & copr last year. at the time of application i was single but before getting my visa i got married. so i hv sent all the docs of my spouse to cic with application fee plus rprf ( someone said that its better to give rprf in advance in such cases). after i have mailed my spouse's docs i received my pp with pr and copr. My queries are -

1) should i courier my pp and copr to the vo or wait for them to ask?
2) will they do security check for my spouse before releasing Medicals ( coz i have paid rprf) ?
3) can you predict when will i get medicals for my spouse, its already been 2 months.

Thanks a lot in advance,

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
i received this reply from visa office that my applcation is undergoing background checks. what they mean by backgroud checks? i believe it must be security check becase i have done my medical last month and as per your comments i have seen, background check (standard documentation checks) usally takes place before medical

please put some light on it

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Oct-2009
AOR Received.
Aug-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-2012
Greeting everyone,

I hope u can share ur experience with me.

I did my Medical exam and the COA culture orientations class since 4 month ago! then I have contacted the CIC office regarding my application status and they said, we have been received ur medical result and ur case now is under Background check !
so can anyone clarify to me how the process of background check gone throw ? how long it take .
just please share with me any idea regarding the background check. any info might be useful for me.

Thanks and regards;

canadianjohn

Jan 12, 2013
hi this is john...last week i received a mail from CIC , newd3elhi office.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Can anyone explain how long it takes for my processing and when will i receive my passport with visa stamped.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Dear Share your time line and details. NEKEOL
canadianjohn said:
hi this is john...last week i received a mail from CIC , newd3elhi office.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Can anyone explain how long it takes for my processing and when will i receive my passport with visa stamped.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Qorax,

I have one confusion, Please clear.

What actually happen before in process?
If one's status changed to IN process, what are the chances that he gets the rejection later(consider that he is medically 100% fit)

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
linksalman said:
Dear Qorax,

I have one confusion, Please clear.

What actually happen before in process?
If one's status changed to IN process, what are the chances that he gets the rejection later(consider that he is medically 100% fit)
Hi Salman,

IMHO ur file is out of queue for again evaluation if everything fits well in place u will get Madical reuest very soon....... Hope for the best .... BE+ dont think abt rejection at all......

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT