FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
supermanwp said:
Dear Qorax,

Please help me!
i have received two emails from Beijing VO on 17th Nov 2012 and 7th Jan 2013 which saying the same thing that Dear Sir/Madam,Please note that your application is in queue for mail out of request letter. could you please tell me what it means. thank you very much.

here is my case status:

April 26 2012 Received
May 1st 2012 File Number
June 16 2012 started processing.

GCMS Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final

Thank you very much.
Probably they'd be asking u for certain addnl docs. Or re-submission of some forms.

dhistikdhistik09

Jun 23, 2012
MONTREAL, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
Passport Req..
WAITING
Urgent help needed regarding bank account:

Can any one please tell, if a FSW (July 2011) applicant change the bank account (i.e. withdraw the deposited money from previous account and deposit the same amount into another account in a new bank) and send the required bank documents to CIC to update, may it create problem??

My brother is having problem with the current bank account and need to change the bank account. The medical is not done yet. The eCAS is showing In Process.

kadu

Sep 17, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2012
Nomination.....
YES
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
12-04-2012
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPE NOT TO ME
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
I and my employer got a verification call at same time. I had intentionaly cut the call because i am not in a condition to talk with anybody. What will impact it with my application. I know that is wrong but the condition is not in my favour. What should i do now ? My employer had given all the answers asked by them.

Is it write or not

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
kadu said:
I and my employer got a verification call at same time. I had intentionaly cut the call because i am not in a condition to talk with anybody. What will impact it with my application. I know that is wrong but the condition is not in my favour. What should i do now ? My employer had given all the answers asked by them.

Is it write or not
When did you get the call. What was the date and time.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Dear Qorax Sir,

Hope you are doing fine. Once again I seek your expert opinion. I will try to keep my query short.

1. There are MI2 and MI3 applicants who gets medical received line added after few weeks of medicals and gets the passports back pretty quickly compared to MI1. My assumption is that the background check should be the same. Is the priority processing applies after medical stage as well?

2. There are a handful of MI1 applicants who have got Medical Received line added as well. What does this signify? I mean to ask whose who do not get their "medical received" line added are not evaluated to it is just a matter of status in ecas?

Thanks for your time and attention.

Regards,
mni

supermanwp

Jan 9, 2013
qorax said:
Probably they'd be asking u for certain addnl docs. Or re-submission of some forms.
Thank you very much Sir. one more question, do you know how long the queue is, i have been waiting for the request letter for 2 month.
Best Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mni said:
Dear Qorax Sir,

Hope you are doing fine. Once again I seek your expert opinion. I will try to keep my query short.

1. There are MI2 and MI3 applicants who gets medical received line added after few weeks of medicals and gets the passports back pretty quickly compared to MI1. My assumption is that the background check should be the same. Is the priority processing applies after medical stage as well?

2. There are a handful of MI1 applicants who have got Medical Received line added as well. What does this signify? I mean to ask whose who do not get their "medical received" line added are not evaluated to it is just a matter of status in ecas?

Thanks for your time and attention.

Regards,
mni
Hi,

1. NO. After the meds all processing gets standardized, there's then no concept of the wait-queue based on MIs. Each case proceeds on it's own merit, based on it's security clearance.

2. "MR" at e-CAS usually reflects that ur security checks r complete/satisfactory... and the pps with PRVs r under despatch. The meds 'evaluation' is done typically imdt on receipt at the RMO (off course based on their workload, read quantities to be handled) and anomalies, if any, is typically (again) intimated to us by max 4-6 weeks. If one doesn't hear anything by then -- it's safe to assume that his/her meds stand cleared. It's another matter that after the meds get 'seconded' our IOs run the security checks on us... it's success gets a nod to PHEP section, for PPR (not in the case of CHC-ND) and that "MR" status appears on our e-CAS.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
supermanwp said:
Thank you very much Sir. one more question, do you know how long the queue is, i have been waiting for the request letter for 2 month.
Best Regards.
Can't opine sanguinely, but if all goes well - u r likely to have ur meds by Apr-2013.

Canada_4Ever

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Sharjah,United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
05-09-2010
AOR Received.
23-07-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
waived-Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
19-12-2012 Alhumdulillah PP sent on 25th Dec.
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon when Allah willing.....
qorax said:
Hi,

1. NO. After the meds all processing gets standardized, there's then no concept of the wait-queue based on MIs. Each case proceeds on it's own merit, based on it's security clearance.

2. "MR" at e-CAS usually reflects that ur security chec[/color]s r complete/satisfactory... and the pps with PRVs r under despatch. The meds 'evaluation' is done typically imdt on receipt at the RMO (off course based on their workload, read quantities to be handled) and anomalies, if any, is typically (again) intimated to us by max 4-6 weeks. If one doesn't hear anything by then -- it's safe to assume that his/her meds stand cleared. It's another matter that after the meds get 'seconded' our IOs run the security checks on us... it's success gets a nod to PHEP section, for PPR (not in the case of CHC-ND) and that "MR" status appears on our e-CAS.

Qorax

Mr. Qorax in my Case being MI1 applicant I have received PPR and PP sent last month on 26th Dec but my ECASE Still in process ?????

That's the question on my mind that in contrast of your expertise why then my ECSAE Changed even after sending PPs and today is 15th Day after sending.....

Hope you will through light on it.

Also if you please could reply on my previous email which was for vehicle purchase in Canada !

Regards

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation Sir. It gives some relief that medical stage appears clear to me.

One more quick question. It may appear a naive question to you...Is the Visa quota different for each MIs especially at NDVO?

Regards,
mni

qorax said:
Hi,

2. "MR" at e-CAS usually reflects that ur security checks r complete/satisfactory... and the pps with PRVs r under despatch. The meds 'evaluation' is done typically imdt on receipt at the RMO (off course based on their workload, read quantities to be handled) and anomalies, if any, is typically (again) intimated to us by max 4-6 weeks. If one doesn't hear anything by then -- it's safe to assume that his/her meds stand cleared. It's another matter that after the meds get 'seconded' our IOs run the security checks on us... it's success gets a nod to PHEP section, for PPR (not in the case of CHC-ND) and that "MR" status appears on our e-CAS.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Canada_4Ever said:

Mr. Qorax in my Case being MI1 applicant I have received PPR and PP sent last month on 26th Dec but my ECASE Still in process ?????

That's the question on my mind that in contrast of your expertise why then my ECSAE Changed even after sending PPs and today is 15th Day after sending.....

Hope you will through light on it.

Also if you please could reply on my previous email which was for vehicle purchase in Canada !

Regards
Replied 2 u elsewhere.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mni said:
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation Sir. It gives some relief that medical stage appears clear to me.

One more quick question. It may appear a naive question to you...Is the Visa quota different for each MIs especially at NDVO?

Regards,
mni
No.

blufy09

Oct 8, 2012
Qorax,

Your detailed explanation much appreciated along with offering an insight on what possibly happens behind the scenes. While you must've answered my upcoming question countless times, will look forward to your input on what stage my case would be going through now, summary as hereunder:
- am a pakistani applicant whose visa office is london.
- application recv'd line added online on 26/11/10.
- processing started line added online on 17/4/12.
- medical for myself + wife + 1st kid recv'd in 1st week may 2012; done in end may and dispatched in 1st wk june 2012.
- new born in 1st wk june 2012 whose medical was recv'd in mid sep'12; done and dispatched within 2 weeks.
- a couple of further medical requests for the 1st kid came in end jul'12 and mid oct'12; both dispatched w/in 2 weeks of receipt.
- medical status recv'd line added to online status on 28/11/12.

Anxiously awaiting since then. I asked a couple of lawyers here who mentioned the wait time for the next stage ppr is approx 6 weeks which also are almost up today.

Regards,