04-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
17-NOV-2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 2 Dec 2014 and PPR 18 Dec 2014
Dear Qorex.

I have dollar account in Standard Chartered bank Karachi, Can I show SCB bank statement at Toronto Airport as funds declare.

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
After my Medicals, I submitted my PPs & RFPR fee in November 2012, sent a CSI later followed by a dead silence since then.....

And today, seems my VO finally woke up after almost 1 month of my CSI with the following reply:

"Good morning,
Your application is on the last stage of processing. You will be notified once processing is complete."

Now I've no idea what does this "last stage of processing" entails?
Are all background checks over and my file is hopefully heading for a Visa or there is still something in between?

Kindly share your opinion and it'd be even great if our dear Quorax can share his precise viewpoint on it.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
qorax said:
U'd be receiving ur fresh PPRs anytime now.
Dear Qorax,

sorry i need your help once again, as i mentioned before its been since end of december i cannot access the Ecas. it is showing that i am putting Wrong information / the file is not in process (though i still use same File Number with the right details) anyway i contacted the CIC-Warsaw office. with the following:

"Request: To whom it may concern, My application is now "in process" since 25th of September, since my wife was added to my file. In the last couple of weeks, i cannot access my ecas status, it is showing that either my file is not being processed or data is not correct. (i am using B047041794 as my identification number). I would like please to know the status of my file and when my ecas could be accessible. thank you, best regards."

after 3 weeks i received a reply from them:

"D ear Sir,

The processing of your application is ongoing, pending background check completion for your wife. We will contact yo as soon as we are ready to communicate further requirements."

What i am worried about is that my husband submit my medicals last June with the fees and all documents required. is it normal that the Background check for me (the added wife) to take that time? it is been almost 6 months now and till now we didnt receive any more requirements.

my questions are:

1- Background Check of the Dependent (in that case me the wife): what does it include? only security check? or all the information education- work etc..
2- we got married after he got the visa and before he landed: is it possible that they think it is fraud marriage? and they are investigating it?
3- is the received email a clear indication that the procedure is still going to take further time before they send PPR?

thanks alot.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
and just one more quick one: what does this mean:

PROTECTED B

it is available at the beginning of the reply of CIC.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
y2abid said:
Dear Qorex.

I have dollar account in Standard Chartered bank Karachi, Can I show SCB bank statement at Toronto Airport as funds declare.
Though not the norm - however I've known cases where the bank statement of Intl. Banks were accepted (incl. Citibank's).

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mr_rana said:
After my Medicals, I submitted my PPs & RFPR fee in November 2012, sent a CSI later followed by a dead silence since then.....

And today, seems my VO finally woke up after almost 1 month of my CSI with the following reply:

"Good morning,
Your application is on the last stage of processing. You will be notified once processing is complete."

Now I've no idea what does this "last stage of processing" entails?
Are all background checks over and my file is hopefully heading for a Visa or there is still something in between?

Kindly share your opinion and it'd be even great if our dear Quorax can share his precise viewpoint on it.
With CHC-ND it usually takes around 4-5 months to get the pps back, stamped. As of now ur b/ground & security checks, both, r ongoing... likely to be ending soon... u could be looking at ur pps back in a month or two max.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
alinec said:
Dear Qorax,

sorry i need your help once again, as i mentioned before its been since end of december i cannot access the Ecas. it is showing that i am putting Wrong information / the file is not in process (though i still use same File Number with the right details) anyway i contacted the CIC-Warsaw office. with the following:

"Request: To whom it may concern, My application is now "in process" since 25th of September, since my wife was added to my file. In the last couple of weeks, i cannot access my ecas status, it is showing that either my file is not being processed or data is not correct. (i am using B047041794 as my identification number). I would like please to know the status of my file and when my ecas could be accessible. thank you, best regards."

after 3 weeks i received a reply from them:

"D ear Sir,

The processing of your application is ongoing, pending background check completion for your wife. We will contact yo as soon as we are ready to communicate further requirements."

What i am worried about is that my husband submit my medicals last June with the fees and all documents required. is it normal that the Background check for me (the added wife) to take that time? it is been almost 6 months now and till now we didnt receive any more requirements.

my questions are:

1- Background Check of the Dependent (in that case me the wife): what does it include? only security check? or all the information education- work etc..
2- we got married after he got the visa and before he landed: is it possible that they think it is fraud marriage? and they are investigating it?
3- is the received email a clear indication that the procedure is still going to take further time before they send PPR?

thanks alot.
1. Anything & everything. Usually it takes 4-5 months to conclude.
2. Yes, that's an angle they'd definitely be scrutinizing.
3. It's just a suave way of telling u to 'wait' as they r yet 'working' on it. Nothing else can be deduced for it.

Qorax

QC_Student_PEQ

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-07-2012
Med's Request
28-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sept-2012
Passport Req..
21-Feb-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-March-2013
LANDED..........
23-March-2013
qorax said:
With CHC-ND it usually takes around 4-5 months to get the pps back, stamped. As of now ur b/ground & security checks, both, r ongoing... likely to be ending soon... u could be looking at ur pps back in a month or two max.

Qorax
Dear qorax. Thanks mfor mentioning it takes 4-5 months for ND. May I ask you what is the most recent processing time that you know of for QSW at Ottawa VO. Also, is there anything different for background/security check for QSW compared to FSQ or other classes? Thanks in advance.!!

blufy09

Oct 8, 2012
qorax,

will await your valuable insight on what stage my case would be undergoing right now. email/timeline repeated hereunder for your perusal.

Qorax,

Your detailed explanation much appreciated along with offering an insight on what possibly happens behind the scenes. While you must've answered my upcoming question countless times, will look forward to your input on what stage my case would be going through now, summary as hereunder:
- am a pakistani applicant whose visa office is london.
- application recv'd line added online on 26/11/10.
- processing started line added online on 17/4/12.
- medical for myself + wife + 1st kid recv'd in 1st week may 2012; done in end may and dispatched in 1st wk june 2012.
- new born in 1st wk june 2012 whose medical was recv'd in mid sep'12; done and dispatched within 2 weeks.
- a couple of further medical requests for the 1st kid came in end jul'12 and mid oct'12; both dispatched w/in 2 weeks of receipt.
- medical status recv'd line added to online status on 28/11/12.

Anxiously awaiting since then. I asked a couple of lawyers here who mentioned the wait time for the next stage ppr is approx 6 weeks which also are almost up today.

Regards,

talktome

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
qorax said:
Send a query after 4-months.
Dear Qorax

According to your suggestion I made the CSI and got reply that my Background check is pending. It was on the 4th month after my medical . Now i am passing 6th month after my medical in July 2012, but no news of my PPR. So I requested for CAIPS. Following are some of info...

PSDEC 1 SELDEC 1
BDEC 0
MDEC 0 --> Why it is 0? My Medical Status Code = A in the medical assessment section.
OREQ 0
FINDEC 0

And the following line is almost every pages of my CAIPS/GCMS note.
PAPER FILE SENT TO C FILE BF' D TO HII ON 16-12-2012 MICROLOCATOR

Plz put your valuable comment on this. Alos answer the following question..

1. Why MDEC is 0? My Medical Status Code = A in the medical assessment section.
2. In my assessment summary section it shows that my fund is 0000000. Why? I have shown proof of fund, is it like that they didnt consider it/or they have question on the proof?

3. Just below the fund info--> Meets definition Y/N ? --> no answer. What does it mean. Although my point is 69 in the assessment summary.

Please put your comment with the answers. I have been waiting for PPR although my medical, RPRF, PCC all are done by July 2012.

/Talk

a9magic

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17 may 2012
Med's Request
22 nov 2012
Med's Done....
4 dec 2012
LANDED..........
In Canada
Dear Qorax,

I really appreciate what you are doing on this forum. Hope the best in your life. I would be thankful if you answer my question because they dont give my wife temporary resident visa and I dont know how much time should I wait for the PPR.

I applied as QSW and this my timeline:

Feb 24 2012 CSQ interview
March 20 2012 application sent to nova scotia.
April 15 2012 they ask for missing documents.
May 17 2012 the e cas stated that the application is recieved.
June 8 2012, I got married and add my wife (she is residing in IRAN now) to the case in which I had to apply for CSQ.
September 2 2012, I completed the necessary documents and sent it to Quebec ..
September october 3 2012, I recieved CSQ for me and my wife.
October 17 2012, I sent the application for federal to the attention of visa officer responsible for my case.
Novemeber 22 2012, I recieved my medical request form.
December 3 2012, I did the medical examination.
December 12 2012, The doctor send the medicals.
January 13 2013, the e cas updated the medical recieved.

Questions,

1- Since my wife is residing outside the canada, will it delay the application processing ?
2- when they say the med rcv, does it mean the security check has been done or begun?
3- Do you think that issuing the permanent visa takes more than 4-5 months in my case? and if yes, do you suggest me to wait or apply for temporary resident visa for my wife even its possible that they reject her for the third time?
4- They didnt ask RPRF from me, and I dont know where is my application (in my medical form is CIO). Can I send the money to nova scotia in order the process of the application.

I also recieved this :

Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied have a processing standard of 10 months. If you have not received any instructions from this office by 120 days from the date of this letter, you are requested to contact this office directly.

THanks you a lotttt big man
amir

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Dear qorax,

i need your help urgently, while checking our caips notes. i found out that they placed my name wrong (im the dependent not principal). they put my name as family and vice versa.

the first problem is that the medical form has also the same mistake, but all the forms that i submitted before are correct including IMM5406E - IMM 0008. ALSO MY PASSPORT WAS SENT AND THE MARRIAGE certificate etc...

what should we do? do we need to send them an email? or just wait for them to figure it out?

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Is it possible that Passports are sent WITHOUT any change in ecas status?

As per gen. understanding, I'm expecting DM and what's the possibility that VO sends PPs without any movement across Ecas?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
blufy09 said:
qorax,

will await your valuable insight on what stage my case would be undergoing right now. email/timeline repeated hereunder for your perusal.

Qorax,

Your detailed explanation much appreciated along with offering an insight on what possibly happens behind the scenes. While you must've answered my upcoming question countless times, will look forward to your input on what stage my case would be going through now, summary as hereunder:
- am a pakistani applicant whose visa office is london.
- application recv'd line added online on 26/11/10.
- processing started line added online on 17/4/12.
- medical for myself + wife + 1st kid recv'd in 1st week may 2012; done in end may and dispatched in 1st wk june 2012.
- new born in 1st wk june 2012 whose medical was recv'd in mid sep'12; done and dispatched within 2 weeks.
- a couple of further medical requests for the 1st kid came in end jul'12 and mid oct'12; both dispatched w/in 2 weeks of receipt.
- medical status recv'd line added to online status on 28/11/12.

Anxiously awaiting since then. I asked a couple of lawyers here who mentioned the wait time for the next stage ppr is approx 6 weeks which also are almost up today.

Regards,
They r correct. Usually u should get to the PPR stage by couple of months since the last meds.