NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
nekeol said:
hi from your first two lines it is clear as they are asking for the updated documents and deadline is also mentioned, then i dont think there is any harm to send them papers / documnts. but take care of RPRF, becuse it costs some money. there yu can mentione that i will send you RPRF when ever required.
rest is up to you, this is only my openion. NEKEOL

THANK U SO MUCH FOR YR TIME & VALUABLE COMMENT...REGARDS

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Knight_Crusader said:
Hi, Let me try and answer these to ease the burden on Qorax sir, I am sure he would not mind.

1. MI1 ( your Ministerial Instruction Code ) Ready For Visa 'action' pending ( in your case, The VO may request few additional documents like PCC , Spouse/Dependent education etc before proceeding further)
2. 1-19EL9DH is the group code assigned to MI1-RFV Docs pending application
3. Usually information under SECURITY is always whitened out until the completion of processing under S(15), S(19) , you will see a mention of these on the top right of the pages wherever SECURITY field is there. You will see the value in these field only after Finalization/'Completion'.
4. Economic Class Unit is the department that scrutinizes skilled worker applications. PA relates to a storage area where files are stacked until further notice (you can see a reference to the 'PAed' in your point 6 query . Mostly, its awaiting further review at ECU before bring sent back to REGISTRY for further processing)
5. The due date in GCMS, is the date, your assigned officer is supposed to look at your file. He/She may or may not depends on their work load or change in priorities .
6. Your file is in stored in the 'PA' awaiting further orders !
Many thanks Knight_Crusader for such an elaborate answer

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Merun said:
Dear Qorax,

I am a new member. I have seen your posts which are indeed very comprehensive specially the one on background checks. I need your expert opinion on my case. You would find most of my questions childish but please help me.

I had applied in January 2010 as FSW, received request for medicals, bank draft for RPRF, updated police certificates, updated forms, etc, in March 2012. All document mailed in May and medical done on April 30 and May 8, 2012, and now waiting for response since last 8 months. The eCas status shows:
• We received your application for permanent residence on January --, 2010.
• We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March --, 2010.
• Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
• We transferred your application to the London England office on March --, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
• We transferred your application to the London England office on July --, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
• Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March --, 2012

In November 2012, I sent an email requesting for an update which was responded as follows:
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

Client Service Unit JLR Immigration and Medical Services Division, CHC London

My questions are:
1. Shall I wait and see what happens next or write to them again?
2. Why there is so much delay after the medicals? Is this normal? Is there a possibility that they have sent a letter which is lost in post? Why others are getting PRF within two months of their medicals? Is this because of my traveling? I had visited Dubai several times, and visited Nairobi, Singapore and Mecca for Haj during the last 10 years. The stay was of less than 2 weeks in all cases except for Haj.
3. What if there is a further delay in getting a response and my medical expires on April 30, 2013? Will the process restarts and take another year or so if I have to go through the medicals again?
4. My passport will expire in July 2013. Shall I get it renewed now to save time? Are there any rules that that the passport should be valid for at least 6 months at the time of issuance of visa?
5. What if I get the passport request while my passport is gone for renewal?
6. If I renew the passport, shall I send the copies of renewed passports now or wait for Passport Request?
7. What is the validity of the immigration visa? Does it require entering Canada within 6 months or so, or the only restriction is to enter the country within the validity of the medical examination?

Please help

Thank you
Hi,

1. Shall I wait and see what happens next or write to them again?
We should not write frequently... a gap of 2-3 months between queries is wise.

2. Why there is so much delay after the medicals? Is this normal? Is there a possibility that they have sent a letter which is lost in post? Why others are getting PRF within two months of their medicals? Is this because of my traveling? I had visited Dubai several times, and visited Nairobi, Singapore and Mecca for Haj during the last 10 years. The stay was of less than 2 weeks in all cases except for Haj.
Usually it takes 3-5 months to get PPR after meds. Yes, ur case is delayed... but it happens with few -- generally due to security checks. And yes, those varied foreign travels do take it's toll.

3. What if there is a further delay in getting a response and my medical expires on April 30, 2013? Will the process restarts and take another year or so if I have to go through the medicals again?
The process do not "restart" per-se, but waits for review of the IO and fetches u another med. However, till the time ur security stands cleared a PPR might not come by.

4. My passport will expire in July 2013. Shall I get it renewed now to save time? Are there any rules that that the passport should be valid for at least 6 months at the time of issuance of visa?
Yes, if u could - u should.

5. What if I get the passport request while my passport is gone for renewal?
No issues. Just intimate ur VO about it and specify the [likely]date by which u could submit it.

6. If I renew the passport, shall I send the copies of renewed passports now or wait for Passport Request?
Asap.

7. What is the validity of the immigration visa? Does it require entering Canada within 6 months or so, or the only restriction is to enter the country within the validity of the medical examination?
1-yr from the meds / Or the validity of any family member's pps. There's no such restriction of entering within 6-months... u could 'land' till the last day of the PRV expiry (mentioned on the visa).

Good luck.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
samreen.sandhu said:
Dear Qorex,

Please dont mind about what I am about to say. If you do Im sorry already. What I have seen is you never reply to my post or anyone who simply asks something.
But if someone starts post with praising you, reply comes within no time.
qorax said:
Hi,

I might not reply if:
1. Someone has already answered it correctly;
2. I don't know the answer;
3. The answer is a simple 'search' away... query repeated many a times over here;
4. The post is too long or illegible;
5. Multiple posts -- replied somewhere else;
6. I might 'miss' a post here-n-there; human - ain't I?
7. The answer needs deliberation -- thus I'd reply when I've a bit more time.
8. The query can be replied by most ppl on this forum... thus I'd wait some more.

Sorry, no offence meant.

Qorax
samreen.sandhu said:
Dear Qorex,

Please throw some light on our case as well. I am MI1 applicant sent passport on 18th July 2012. Since then no news.

Here is what I received. What kind of review is this. I sent Passport, Visa Fees and DMP sent my Medicals.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer.

We expect to complete this review within the next few weeks. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be informed accordingly.
a) Unlike other VOs CHC-ND do not complete the B/G & Security checks before asking for the pps (No PPR as with others). Thus, this VO takes more time than others to issue the visa/s post pps submission.

b) It usually takes 4-5 months to get the stamped pps back from NDVO. U r on the verge of it. Probably as we communicate ur pps might be in despatch!

c) "Currently awaiting a review by a visa officer" signifies two things, (1)a soft way of telling u to wait pending certain action/s from an/y external agency, (2)ur file is in 'queue' & there's a backlog at the VO.

Qorax

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Qorax,

Hi Qorax,,,, Sorry to bug you again,,, but my husbands visa is being processed in Abu Dhabi and im currently living in Canada....
They asked for additional documents on december 4th...
Does this mean that when they ask for additional documents the initial review has already taken place and if so, my embassy requested documents on December 4th, they received my file on September 20th.. From your previous posts you've mentioned that the background checks commence as soon as they receive the file,, does that mean that from Sep to Dec my background checks were taking place.....or was it just waiting in the line to be assessed..... can you also tell me if its
essential that they need the Schedule A form for the background checks because we have been asked to resubmit it.

Also we have been asked me to submit my NOA and T1, T4's and last 3 pay stubs.....I was living outside Canada and me and my husband were planning on living together in Dubai and move back to canada once my husband's visa was issued... so at the time of initially applying for sponsorship I did not include my tax forms because I was going to be outside Canada living with my husband... I have now returned to Canada and I've decided to wait here for him.... the only tax forms I had on me were for 2009 (just T4's as my last NOA is still to come in the mail in about a week which I've requested from CRA) and I also had a 2010 T4 slip and all my pay stubs for 2012...which I have sent to them. I've applied for my 2010-2011 taxes and will be receiving my NOA's in 4-6 weeks and have advised the abu dhabi embassy that I will send it as soon as I receive it..... Aside from that I have provided my drivers license, provincial health card, and a letter from my parents stating that I am in Canada living with them and waiting for my husband to come to Canada.....

If you can please throw some light on this and please tell me if I should be worried about this or if my file will be effected in anyway by this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

qorax said:
a) Unlike other VOs CHC-ND do not complete the B/G & Security checks before asking for the pps (No PPR as with others). Thus, this VO takes more time than others to issue the visa/s post pps submission.

b) It usually takes 4-5 months to get the stamped pps back from NDVO. U r on the verge of it. Probably as we communicate ur pps might be in despatch!

c) "Currently awaiting a review by a visa officer" signifies two things, (1)a soft way of telling u to wait pending certain action/s from an/y external agency, (2)ur file is in 'queue' & there's a backlog at the VO.

Qorax

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
qorax said:

Qorax
Thanks Qorax, thanks for reply.

Thanks

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Received email from London today :( what to do? Any comments

Please be advised that routine background checks continue to be conducted on your file.

Upon completion of these results, valid medical results will also be required.

Sincerely,

IM1

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear qorax please help!
My previous company split in to two parts and none of them has the previous name please inform me what should I do, which documents should I need to submit the LVO.? Any body has faced this situation?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
IM1 said:
Dear qorax please help!
My previous company split in to two parts and none of them has the previous name please inform me what should I do, which documents should I need to submit the LVO.? Any body has faced this situation?
Just write to ur IO explaining that and provide details of both companies (name, address, contact nos etc.), also clearly identifying the one u r working in.

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Qorax,

Hi Qorax,,,, Sorry to bug you again,,, but my husbands visa is being processed in Abu Dhabi and im currently living in Canada....
Does this mean that when they ask for additional documents the initial review has already taken place and if so, my embassy requested documents on December 4th, they received my file on September 20th.. From your previous posts you've mentioned that the background checks commence as soon as they receive the file,, does that mean that from Sep to Dec my background checks were taking place.....or was it just waiting in the line to be assessed..... can you also tell me if its
essential that they need the Schedule A form for the background checks because we have been asked to resubmit it.

Also we have been asked me to submit my NOA and T1, T4's and last 3 pay stubs.....I was living outside Canada and me and my husband were planning on living together in Dubai and move back to canada once my husband's visa was issued... so at the time of initially applying for sponsorship I did not include my tax forms because I was going to be outside Canada living with my husband... I have now returned to Canada and I've decided to wait here for him.... the only tax forms I had on me were for 2009 (just T4's as my last NOA is still to come in the mail in about a week which I've requested from CRA) and I also had a 2010 T4 slip and all my pay stubs for 2012...which I have sent to them. I've applied for my 2010-2011 taxes and will be receiving my NOA's in 4-6 weeks and have advised the abu dhabi embassy that I will send it as soon as I receive it..... Aside from that I have provided my drivers license, provincial health card, and a letter from my parents stating that I am in Canada living with them and waiting for my husband to come to Canada.....

If you can please throw some light on this and please tell me if I should be worried about this or if my file will be effected in anyway by this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

kindeel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah 21/03/14
Thanks Captain Qorax for reply PM +1 from my side.

Regards

Kindeel

supermanwp

Jan 9, 2013
Dear Qorax,

Please help me!
i have received two emails from Beijing VO on 17th Nov 2012 and 7th Jan 2013 which saying the same thing that Dear Sir/Madam,Please note that your application is in queue for mail out of request letter. could you please tell me what it means. thank you very much.

here is my case status:

April 26 2012 Received
May 1st 2012 File Number
June 16 2012 started processing.

GCMS Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final

Thank you very much.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
munchkin80 said:
Qorax,

Thanks!
Replied 2 u elsewhere.