Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Archit said:
Dear Mr. Qorax,
Happy new year for all
I need advise for the following
I request GCMS notes last october and I received report in 35 pages last November SHOWING EVERY THING NOT STARTED YET with some officer notes by date as follow
Notes no 1 dated 29 Aug 2012
BF ((bring forward)) review-File with officer awaiting review
Notes no 2 dated 22 June 2012
Client was refused by London on eligibility eligible occupation in 2008, He makes no mention of previous application .He now is applying as an architect (((I applied in 2008 as Civil eng.)))) .will look for previous file before continuing with this assessment.
then I forward the same to my consultant and he reply them by letter to clarify it was not refuse since file not reviewed and returned back at this time ((2008)) and for that reason he did not mention anything in my new application and from November till the date I did not get anything from them !!!!!!

I appplied in Nov 2011 and got PER on Feb 2012 then nothing till the date even no second line
ANY ADVISE PLEASE......
Ur file was in the wait-queue, this Nov-2012 it might have come out of it and it's processing recommenced. Thus, all those notes in ur GCMS is now defunct... they had not done much on it till then... The Action Starts NOW.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
alinec said:
Dear Qorax..

i have been added to my husband Immigration File almost 6 months ago. (after he got the visa stamped and before landing). i have done my medicals in the end of june, paid the Fees. but till now we didn't receive anything. our ecas changed to In process from decision made back in September 25th (just one day before husbands's visa expiration), and it is been now one month, we cannot access our ecas..

whats your opinion?

thank you..
U'd be receiving ur fresh PPRs anytime now.

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
Dear Qorex,

Please throw some light on our case as well. I am MI1 applicant sent passport on 18th July 2012. Since then no news.

Here is what I received. What kind of review is this. I sent Passport, Visa Fees and DMP sent my Medicals.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer.

We expect to complete this review within the next few weeks. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be informed accordingly.

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
AS I HAVE RECEIVED JUST 6-12 MONTHS WAIT LETTER IN LATE JUNE-2012 & MY CAIPS IN SEPT-2012

CAIPS NOTES:
CZZ LETTER SENT, MEDICAL PRINTED, P103 PREPARED .... REQUIRED UPDATED FORMS + PHOTOS,REVISED POF, POLICE CERTIFICATE AND RPRF......DUE DATE IS 24-MAY-2013.

STILL I HVN'T RECVD ANY FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BY LVO EXCEPT 6-12 MONTHS WAIT LETTER......BUT NOW I AM ALMOST READY TO SEND THE DOCS OF MY NEW BORN.

THE QUESTION IS THAT ..... MAY I SEND THE REQUIRED DOCS LIKE ... PHOTOS, REVISED POF & RPRF WITH THE DOCS OF NEW BORN, BY THE REFERENCE OF MY CAIPS ?? OR WAIT FOR THE LVO INSTRUCTIONS??

I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY HARM TO SEND THESE DOCS WITHOUT ASKING BY LVO, AS ITS CLEARLY MENTIONED IN MY CAIPS NOTES THAT THEY WOULD ASK ME FOR THESE DOCS, BUT WHEN ... GOD KNOWS!!!. ..............BUT IT COULD BE SAVE MY TIME !!!!

REQUIRED YR VALUABLE COMMENTS IN THIS REGARD.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
NOC4131 said:
AS I HAVE RECEIVED JUST 6-12 MONTHS WAIT LETTER IN LATE JUNE-2012 & MY CAIPS IN SEPT-2012

CAIPS NOTES:
CZZ LETTER SENT, MEDICAL PRINTED, P103 PREPARED .... REQUIRED UPDATED FORMS + PHOTOS,REVISED POF, POLICE CERTIFICATE AND RPRF......DUE DATE IS 24-MAY-2013.

STILL I HVN'T RECVD ANY FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BY LVO EXCEPT 6-12 MONTHS WAIT LETTER......BUT NOW I AM ALMOST READY TO SEND THE DOCS OF MY NEW BORN.

THE QUESTION IS THAT ..... MAY I SEND THE REQUIRED DOCS LIKE ... PHOTOS, REVISED POF & RPRF WITH THE DOCS OF NEW BORN, BY THE REFERENCE OF MY CAIPS ?? OR WAIT FOR THE LVO INSTRUCTIONS??

I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY HARM TO SEND THESE DOCS WITHOUT ASKING BY LVO, AS ITS CLEARLY MENTIONED IN MY CAIPS NOTES THAT THEY WOULD ASK ME FOR THESE DOCS, BUT WHEN ... GOD KNOWS!!!. ..............BUT IT COULD BE SAVE MY TIME !!!!

YES YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SEND IT TO THEM.IT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND FAST TRACK YOUR APPLICATION.GOODLUCK....

Archit

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-03-2014
qorax said:
Ur file was in the wait-queue, this Nov-2012 it might have come out of it and it's processing recommenced. Thus, all those notes in ur GCMS is now defunct... they had not done much on it till then... The Action Starts NOW.

Qorax
Many thanks for your attension

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone can guide me.. I have applied under spousal family sponsorship to sponsor my husband from Abu Dhabi Visa office.. he is currently living in Dubai for the last 5 yrs.. I applied on August 10, Abu dhabi received my application on Sep 20th,,,,
they sent an email for required documents on Dec 4th asking to refill the schedule A background declaration,,,,

does this mean that the background checks have not yet been started... Would greatly appreciate all your comments especially Qorax if you can please give me some input..

Thanks!

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear Qorax,

Greeting!
Just want to thank you for all your valuable consultation to all forum members. In fact you are one of those few people that are very kind and helpful to all people. when I read your support with forum members, I become very happy that we have so great man in the forum. I respect you very much and God bless you.I hope to see your kind face by sending your pics to my e-mail address.

hamidullah22@yahoo.com.

Wish you all the best,
your well wisher,

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hamid22 said:
Dear Qorax,

Greeting!
Just want to thank you for all your valuable consultation to all forum members. In fact you are one of those few people that are very kind and helpful to all people. when I read your support with forum members, I become very happy that we have so great man in the forum. I respect you very much and God bless you.I hope to see your kind face by sending your pics to my e-mail address.

hamidullah22 @ yahoo.com.

Wish you all the best,
your well wisher,
Thanx my friend!

Merun

Dec 9, 2012
Dear Qorax,

I am a new member. I have seen your posts which are indeed very comprehensive specially the one on background checks. I need your expert opinion on my case. You would find most of my questions childish but please help me.

I had applied in January 2010 as FSW, received request for medicals, bank draft for RPRF, updated police certificates, updated forms, etc, in March 2012. All document mailed in May and medical done on April 30 and May 8, 2012, and now waiting for response since last 8 months. The eCas status shows:
• We received your application for permanent residence on January --, 2010.
• We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March --, 2010.
• Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
• We transferred your application to the London England office on March --, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
• We transferred your application to the London England office on July --, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
• Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March --, 2012

In November 2012, I sent an email requesting for an update which was responded as follows:
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

Client Service Unit JLR Immigration and Medical Services Division, CHC London

My questions are:
1. Shall I wait and see what happens next or write to them again?
2. Why there is so much delay after the medicals? Is this normal? Is there a possibility that they have sent a letter which is lost in post? Why others are getting PRF within two months of their medicals? Is this because of my traveling? I had visited Dubai several times, and visited Nairobi, Singapore and Mecca for Haj during the last 10 years. The stay was of less than 2 weeks in all cases except for Haj.
3. What if there is a further delay in getting a response and my medical expires on April 30, 2013? Will the process restarts and take another year or so if I have to go through the medicals again?
4. My passport will expire in July 2013. Shall I get it renewed now to save time? Are there any rules that that the passport should be valid for at least 6 months at the time of issuance of visa?
5. What if I get the passport request while my passport is gone for renewal?
6. If I renew the passport, shall I send the copies of renewed passports now or wait for Passport Request?
7. What is the validity of the immigration visa? Does it require entering Canada within 6 months or so, or the only restriction is to enter the country within the validity of the medical examination?

Please help

Thank you

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
Dear Qorex,

Please dont mind about what I am about to say. If you do Im sorry already. What I have seen is you never reply to my post or anyone who simply asks something.
But if someone starts post with praising you, reply comes within no time.

I know you are busy, full of knowledge and also u have right to ignore any post u feel like. This really hurts I hope you understand the frustration we are all filled up with. I asked about something and I have been checking this thread every 1hr for 2 days in the hope to get reply. Anyway this is what I was feeling I thought I should get it out. No hard feelings.

By the way this is what the post was. Sorry again

Dear Qorex,

Please throw some light on our case as well. I am MI1 applicant sent passport on 18th July 2012. Since then no news.

Here is what I received. What kind of review is this. I sent Passport, Visa Fees and DMP sent my Medicals.

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer.

We expect to complete this review within the next few weeks. At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be informed accordingly.

akapoor3

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010 (I AOR)
AOR Received.
09-02-2011 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent along with Documents on 25-01-2011
File Transfer...
IP on 03-05-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-09-2013
Passport Req..
Sent on 25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2013
LANDED..........
Calgary
Hi Qorex,

Being such a senior and respected member, i would request you to please help me understand the following GCMS notes remarks: -

I requested for CAIPS 2nd time and got it yesterday. I didnt understand about certain points. It's as follows: -
1. On page 1, under Group name:- MI1-RFV DOCS PENDING and Type: - PR-TEMPORARY PROCESSING. What does these indicate?
2. Group name: - 1-19EL9DH (what does it means?)
3. On Page 2, Under ASSESMENTS: - Eligibility: - Passed, Security and HIRV: - It’s blank, Criminality : - Passed. I want to know is anyone else got anything under Security and HIRV?
4. Location: - ECU-PA (What does it means)?
5. Application Assignment: - Due date : - 01/01/2013 (nothing happened on this date though)
6. Finally, under NOTES: - on 23/08/12, it’s written ‘NO ACTION REQUIRED AT THIS TIME HENCE FILE PAED’ and ‘PA-PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING WHEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO- PPTs (CURRENT)*2- MEDS*2-RPRF*2

Many thanks for your help in advance sir.
Anubhav

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
akapoor3 said:
Hi Qorex,

Being such a senior and respected member, i would request you to please help me understand the following GCMS notes remarks: -

I requested for CAIPS 2nd time and got it yesterday. I didnt understand about certain points. It's as follows: -
1. On page 1, under Group name:- MI1-RFV DOCS PENDING and Type: - PR-TEMPORARY PROCESSING. What does these indicate?
2. Group name: - 1-19EL9DH (what does it means?)
3. On Page 2, Under ASSESMENTS: - Eligibility: - Passed, Security and HIRV: - It's blank, Criminality : - Passed. I want to know is anyone else got anything under Security and HIRV?
4. Location: - ECU-PA (What does it means)?
5. Application Assignment: - Due date : - 01/01/2013 (nothing happened on this date though)
6. Finally, under NOTES: - on 23/08/12, it's written ‘NO ACTION REQUIRED AT THIS TIME HENCE FILE PAED' and ‘PA-PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING WHEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO- PPTs (CURRENT)*2- MEDS*2-RPRF*2

Many thanks for your help in advance sir.
Anubhav
Hi, Let me try and answer these to ease the burden on Qorax sir, I am sure he would not mind.

1. MI1 ( your Ministerial Instruction Code ) Ready For Visa 'action' pending ( in your case, The VO may request few additional documents like PCC , Spouse/Dependent education etc before proceeding further)
2. 1-19EL9DH is the group code assigned to MI1-RFV Docs pending application
3. Usually information under SECURITY is always whitened out until the completion of processing under S(15), S(19) , you will see a mention of these on the top right of the pages wherever SECURITY field is there. You will see the value in these field only after Finalization/'Completion'.
4. Economic Class Unit is the department that scrutinizes skilled worker applications. PA relates to a storage area where files are stacked until further notice (you can see a reference to the 'PAed' in your point 6 query . Mostly, its awaiting further review at ECU before bring sent back to REGISTRY for further processing)
5. The due date in GCMS, is the date, your assigned officer is supposed to look at your file. He/She may or may not depends on their work load or change in priorities .
6. Your file is in stored in the 'PA' awaiting further orders !

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
hi from your first two lines it is clear as they are asking for the updated documents and deadline is also mentioned, then i dont think there is any harm to send them papers / documnts. but take care of RPRF, becuse it costs some money. there yu can mentione that i will send you RPRF when ever required.
rest is up to you, this is only my openion. NEKEOL
NOC4131 said:

CAIPS NOTES: