Passport Req..
28 Jan 2013 Alhamdolillah,ppr2 19 feb 2013 Allah ka shukar
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb. 2013 shukar Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
Inshallah immidiately after visa
qorax said:
Hi,

It's a std line suggesting u need to wait... ur file might be in 'queue'... pls wait for ur turn. Remeds usually suggest that ur case was held up with security clearance... however that response of ur IO suggests that it must have got cleared.

Qorax
*Happy New Year to u too, my friend.
Thanks for your reply

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZeeshanPMC said:
Hi dear

Can any one tell me how much time will take London Visa office after receive update doc. and forms for next step or MR.

Regard
Zeeshan
Dear Zeeshan,

There is no fix time to get MR. it depends on the VOfcr, in my case I sent updated documents and PCC in April but I didn't hear back from London VO yet.

I inquire about my case in October they replied my file in still waiting for review..

stay calm keep praying and wait for the news from LVO :)

Good Luck

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Thanks Qorax.

I also gladly join all the voices of gratitude coming for you from all corners.

New Year Wishes!

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
hamid22 said:
Dear Qorax,

Please give your comments on the following issue:

I am one of the pre- Feb-2008 applicants in skilled worker class. My caips note is as follow:

PSDEC: 1 04-06-2011
SELDEC: 0
Total points: 55
Paper file sent to BP file BF's d to: PB on 15-12-2012 MICROLOCATOR

However my points for IELTS test have not been calculated because ILETS test result was submitted to them by Brithish council in Islamabad only 4 days after the deadline in May 26 2011. The deadline for submitting all my original documents was May 22, 2011. So when I submitted my documents I only attached the slip of my ILETS test along with a cover letter that they will receive IELTS test result within a few in-coming days. Than they acknowledged the recite of my ILTEST test result by e-mail for which I can get 12 points.
Based on my caips note, I was expected to hear from CHC, Islamabad. But today is 22 of Dec 2012; still there is no news for embassy. I am getting worried. Could you please shed some lights on this that normally how long will it takes to hear after BF'd according to Caips note. On the other hand, my IELTS test result will be valid till May 8, 2013. In addition, I have sent two e-mails regarding address change and new baby born to Islamabad CHC, but there is no reply at all. the on-line status shows in-Process with my old address.

Thanks in advance from your comments and advice.

Best,
Dear Qorax,
first of all wish you Happy new Year 2013. hope you are all fine and doing well.

Next, I always check the forum in the hope that to hear your comment on my status. please give your valuable comment on my status as you are very helpful man to all this forum members.

wish you all the best my friend.

Best,

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Qorax sir, this is my case

From Feb 2012 till May 2012 my paper file was with ECU-MPR
Group name being MI-1 RFV Docs pending
From June till Dec 2012 , my paper file has been updated/handled/moved by 4 officers, each handling for a day or two! ( different initials/emp code).
Paper file location is now REGISTRY
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT has 1st January 2013.
From the Lock In Date, my file has been handled by atleast 8 different officers ! Is this normal ?
The notes indicate that officer has no concerns. Crim passed, Eligibility passed. Security is Blank and Medicals is blank.
File is IP since May 2012

1. What is ECU-MPR
2. MI-1 RFV Docs Pending
3. What is Registry ?
4. Could I be done with emp verification or skipped ?
5. What is the siginificance of APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT in page 2 GCMS. Would the file be defn looked at on that day, being a holiday at our CHC ?!

Thanks a lot Qorax sir

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Thank you very much for your guidelines and explanation about Background and Security check i really appreciated your effort. I just came from Abu Dhabi after attending my Selection Interview, my interview was good and after interview VO told me that you wait for your medical within 4 months, he had some concern with my qualification and experience and during interview he satisfied with my documents and also suggested to land in Spring Season.

My question is what is the stages of Background(Job,qualification) checks can i assume that my this part of background check is complete even though after my interview he gave all photocopies of documents(case files) that he had before the interview. can I assume that my first part Background Check(Documents,job,Qualification, POF) checks are complete and second stage of Background Check(Security Check) start.

My Time Line:

NOC: 7173
Application Submitted: 8 Aug, 2011
PER Received: 10 Nov 2011
Interview Call Letter: 10 Oct, 2012
Interview: 18 Nov, 2012
2nd Line Added "We started processing"
Waiting for Medical

Please answer me I am very confused......... Please reply me soon

Thanks,

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
qorax,i applied in nov2006 and june2010. i checked my ecas as it says
decision made on nov2006 case but before it shows in process.is my nov2006 case rejected as this is the new update on ecas on new year.And also my assignment due date on june 2010 case is 01/01/2013.i,ve not recieved M.R so far.your view please mate
regards
chigwell1779.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hamid22 said:
Dear Qorax,
first of all wish you Happy new Year 2013. hope you are all fine and doing well.

Next, I always check the forum in the hope that to hear your comment on my status. please give your valuable comment on my status as you are very helpful man to all this forum members.

wish you all the best my friend.

Best,
Hi,

On 15th Dec-12 ur file came out of the queue & went for processing. As of now it's at Microlocator for digitalization. Not every BFD gets u into the next step... if there were some previous action/s pending (from some other staff/agency/section) - the IO might just place another BFD.

Ur IELTS stands accepted, even if it reached later. Ur IO shall calculate it later, once the file comes out of Microlocator. However, with a pre-2008 app u might get into trouble (re. the 'backlog quashing') - since ur SELDEC is yet '0'. I pray it's not.

Happy New Year 2 u 2!
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Knight_Crusader said:
Qorax sir, this is my case

From Feb 2012 till May 2012 my paper file was with ECU-MPR
Group name being MI-1 RFV Docs pending
From June till Dec 2012 , my paper file has been updated/handled/moved by 4 officers, each handling for a day or two! ( different initials/emp code).
Paper file location is now REGISTRY
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT has 1st January 2013.
From the Lock In Date, my file has been handled by atleast 8 different officers ! Is this normal ?
The notes indicate that officer has no concerns. Crim passed, Eligibility passed. Security is Blank and Medicals is blank.
File is IP since May 2012

1. What is ECU-MPR
2. MI-1 RFV Docs Pending
3. What is Registry ?
4. Could I be done with emp verification or skipped ?
5. What is the siginificance of APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT in page 2 GCMS. Would the file be defn looked at on that day, being a holiday at our CHC ?!

Thanks a lot Qorax sir
Hi,

1. I'm not sure of MPR, but EPR used to be 'evaluation pending review'. Meaning: ECU needs to reassess the file, happened with many cases after 2011.
2. Ready For Visa action 'pending'. Will commence after ECU responds. Means also that ur IO was satisfied with ur apps... eligibility cleared.
3. Not sure.
4. They'd open it in the next working day.

Happy New Year!
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hope786 said:
Thank you very much for your guidelines and explanation about Background and Security check i really appreciated your effort. I just came from Abu Dhabi after attending my Selection Interview, my interview was good and after interview VO told me that you wait for your medical within 4 months, he had some concern with my qualification and experience and during interview he satisfied with my documents and also suggested to land in Spring Season.

My question is what is the stages of Background(Job,qualification) checks can i assume that my this part of background check is complete even though after my interview he gave all photocopies of documents(case files) that he had before the interview. can I assume that my first part Background Check(Documents,job,Qualification, POF) checks are complete and second stage of Background Check(Security Check) start.

My Time Line:

NOC: 7173
Application Submitted: 8 Aug, 2011
PER Received: 10 Nov 2011
Interview Call Letter: 10 Oct, 2012
Interview: 18 Nov, 2012
2nd Line Added "We started processing"
Waiting for Medical

Please answer me I am very confused......... Please reply me soon

Thanks,
That's very likely. However, we cannot be 100% sure -- they may yet try to verify. But at least with a successful interview u stand 'eligibility cleared' and moved to the next stage.

Happy New Year!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
chigwell1779 said:
qorax,i applied in nov2006 and june2010. i checked my ecas as it says
decision made on nov2006 case but before it shows in process.is my nov2006 case [size=10pt]rejected[/size] as this is the new update on ecas on new year.And also my assignment due date on june 2010 case is 01/01/2013.i,ve not recieved M.R so far.your view please mate
regards
chigwell1779.
Yes.
They'd open ur file on the next working day. And thereafter ur processing will go to the next stage... if all goes well - in another couple of months u should get ur meds.

Happy New Year!

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
qorax said:
That's very likely. However, we cannot be 100% sure -- they may yet try to verify. But at least with a successful interview u stand 'eligibility cleared' and moved to the next stage.

Happy New Year!
Sir Thanks your very much.....for your answer and guideline.......and Happy New Year.......

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
qorax said:
Hi,

1. I'm not sure of MPR, but EPR used to be 'evaluation pending review'. Meaning: ECU needs to reassess the file, happened with many cases after 2011.
2. Ready For Visa action 'pending'. Will commence after ECU responds. Means also that ur IO was satisfied with ur apps... eligibility cleared.
3. Not sure.
4. They'd open it in the next working day.

Happy New Year!
Qorax
Thank you very much sir, wish you a very happy new year.
I am a financial consultant and my spouse although educated with a masters in computer science, has no experience but would like to start off her career as a Programmer/analyst . Which city/province would you reccomend for us, I was thinking of Calgary.
Bigger cities, the competitions are high

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Knight_Crusader said:
Thank you very much sir, wish you a very happy new year.
I am a financial consultant and my spouse although educated with a masters in computer science, has no experience but would like to start off her career as a Programmer/analyst . Which city/province would you reccomend for us, I was thinking of Calgary.
Bigger cities, the competitions are high
Smaller cities - the job basket is small too!
Calgary is just fine... it's an awesome place.