Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
qorax said:
Yes, that'd be trouble.
However, the VO will add-up the hours & see if u have a total of 1-yrs exp in the applied NOC. If u do -- u have no worries.

Qorax
dear qorax
thanx for ur reply. i have understood ur explanation. to get 67 points i need maximum points in experience. now i will dissect my working experience for u with hours so u can give a final verdict based upon it.
hours required in four years: 52 weeks * 4 years = 208 weeks * 37.5 hours = 7800 hours
hours worked actually: 236 weeks(in four years and 8 months) * 36 hours = 8496 hours
all this working hours had been full time.
now do u think i will b able to get full points for work experience based on it.
thank u sir it wud b of great help to me.
regards
ovais

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Dear Qorax

I am April 2005 applicant from Pakistan. I got my CAIPS in June 2011 where bfd mentioned was April 2011 besides that I was awarded points for age only and nothing else. My question is that will it be of any help if re-apply for CAIPS to know if there is any advancement in my case.

This long wait is really killing.

Sincere Regards,

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
SyedAbbas said:
Dear Qorax

I am April 2005 applicant from Pakistan. I got my CAIPS in June 2011 where bfd mentioned was April 2011 besides that I was awarded points for age only and nothing else. My question is that will it be of any help if re-apply for CAIPS to know if there is any advancement in my case.

This long wait is really killing.

Sincere Regards,
U should extract your CAIPS/GCMS notes 6-months afar. 'Coz before that much info might not be logged in it. U may like to read my thread on CAIPS.

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
dear qorax
my query plz?

arch

Dec 19, 2011
Dear Qorax :

many thanks to you for helping us to understand our status .
I have small story
I applied under skilled workers through my wife on may 2011 and and after 7 days by mistake from my company (in dubai ) I got a band from uae government (simply I cant enter again ) but they told me it will effect our case because they will not give you police clearance (from uae ) so after that they deport me to my home(iraq ) but the situation there simply is unstable then I went to jordan try to find better life th . then I applied in the unhcr as a refugee but they gave me only protection paper and .
after 5 months of fighting with the uae embassy finally I got the police clearance ( because my case only labor issue not criminal ) and after two days 25-11-2011 the VO(London)ask for police clearance and ask also for medical exam . we sent the medical on 1-12-2011 my question is
1- do you think my application as a refugee applicant will effect our application in Canada shall I cancel my application from unhcr ?
2- so after medical test what the next stage is it security check ? because you know way I worried about this step .even I got the police clearance and also they will check with each country ?? .
3-when you think the will ask for ppr ?
sorry for many questions and long story .

Thanks and Regards

farhad33

Dec 22, 2011
Dear Qorax,

Many thanks for your support, I would like to inform you that I received the following message from London office today:

"Please be advised that this application is currently in a queue awaiting review. Sincerely,
Please note that the advertised processing time frames for applications are based on an average only, and not a guarantee. While we strive to provide the best service for all of our clients, there are several factors that can delay the processing of an application, including, but not limited to, security vetting, document verification and medicals.
In addition to this, you may be aware that this office has taken over responsibility for processing of economic applications from the Visa Office in Islamabad. We are factoring in all relevant priorities but are attending to the oldest cases first. This has reflected upon our usual processing times and will do for some time to come.
Please also note that due to the high number of Investor applications we have in our processing queue, there may be periods where you will not be contacted whilst the file and any subsequent submissions are awaiting review. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot provide an estimated timeline for completion. However, please be assured that you will be contacted once the review has been completed and we are in a position to proceed."

According to the above message, please let me know that the B/C is finished or not yet? and if it's done, how many months takes time to get Investment Instruction? I need to remind you that our mds has been expired for 1 year and 5 month ago.

Looking forward to hear you.

Warm Regards
Farhad

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhad33 said:
Dear Qorax,

Many thanks for your support, I would like to inform you that I received the following message from London office today:

"Please be advised that this application is currently in a queue awaiting review. Sincerely,
Please note that the advertised processing time frames for applications are based on an average only, and not a guarantee. While we strive to provide the best service for all of our clients, there are several factors that can delay the processing of an application, including, but not limited to, security vetting, document verification and medicals.
In addition to this, you may be aware that this office has taken over responsibility for processing of economic applications from the Visa Office in Islamabad. We are factoring in all relevant priorities but are attending to the oldest cases first. This has reflected upon our usual processing times and will do for some time to come.
Please also note that due to the high number of Investor applications we have in our processing queue, there may be periods where you will not be contacted whilst the file and any subsequent submissions are awaiting review. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot provide an estimated timeline for completion. However, please be assured that you will be contacted once the review has been completed and we are in a position to proceed."

According to the above message, please let me know that the B/C is finished or not yet? and if it's done, how many months takes time to get Investment Instruction? I need to remind you that our mds has been expired for 1 year and 5 month ago.

Warm Regards
Farhad
""...but are attending to the oldest cases first
does it mean they are working to finish the backlog now

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arch said:
Dear Qorax :

many thanks to you for helping us to understand our status .
I have small story
I applied under skilled workers through my wife on may 2011 and and after 7 days by mistake from my company (in dubai ) I got a band from uae government (simply I cant enter again ) but they told me it will effect our case because they will not give you police clearance (from uae ) so after that they deport me to my home(iraq ) but the situation there simply is unstable then I went to jordan try to find better life th . then I applied in the unhcr as a refugee but they gave me only protection paper and .
after 5 months of fighting with the uae embassy finally I got the police clearance ( because my case only labor issue not criminal ) and after two days 25-11-2011 the VO(London)ask for police clearance and ask also for medical exam . we sent the medical on 1-12-2011 my question is
1- do you think my application as a refugee applicant will effect our application in Canada shall I cancel my application from unhcr ?
2- so after medical test what the next stage is it security check ? because you know way I worried about this step .even I got the police clearance and also they will check with each country ?? .
3-when you think the will ask for ppr ?
sorry for many questions and long story .

Thanks and Regards
1. That UNHCR filing WIIL NOT AFFECT your Canadian PR processing.
2. Unless there r 'red-flags' u should be just fine with the security checks.
3. 3-5 months from the date your med report/s r recd by CIC, usually.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
farhad33 said:
Dear Qorax,

Warm Regards
Farhad
This is a std reply to all the Isb-Ldn transferee cases. London today is overwhelmed with 'double' processing tasks... while the staff strength remain the same, if not marginally increased with local hires. That sure is taking a beating to one-&-all. Both categories have their separate queues... with the 'original' London applicants taking a priority [I'd not call it preference though].

Besides, u seem to be a BC applicant [Business / Investor Class]... that has its own connotations & currently takes the longest time under any VO... London notwithstanding.

Qorax

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear qorax
I have sent a case specific inquiry to London
It's been 8 days and no response
Any comments bro ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Dear qorax
I have sent a case specific inquiry to London
It's been 8 days and no response
Any comments bro ?
It's not necessary that they'd definitely respond.
They would if your query is a 'non-processing times' one -- something which they usually avoid.

fro

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
saudi arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
File Transfer...
01 April 2011 , In process since 16 sep 2011
Med's Request
09 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
12 june 2012 inshallah
Hi Captain Qorax,

I have please a question.

I am post june 2010. a syrian Dentist.

I have received an email on the 04 October 2010 asking me for an update Background Form only ( London VO mentioned that they are ready now for issuing MR ) I sent the forms and they received on the 06 October 2010.

On the 10 November they sent to me asking for fresh PCC from Saudi arabia and Germany and RPRF and MR.

On the 15 Nov 2010 they received the RPRF and PCC and on the 23 Nov 2011 they received the MR and my ecas showed Medical results have been received ( 2 weeks ago)

the Question now please the security Checks started for me on the 06.10.11 ( Date of sending the fresh Background form ) or from the date of receiving fresh PCC ???!!!

Thank you ver much

Fro

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
fro said:
Hi Captain Qorax,

I have please a question.

I am post june 2010. a syrian Dentist.

I have received an email on the 04 October 2010 asking me for an update Background Form only ( London VO mentioned that they are ready now for issuing MR ) I sent the forms and they received on the 06 October 2010.

On the 10 November they sent to me asking for fresh PCC from Saudi arabia and Germany and RPRF and MR.

On the 15 Nov 2010 they received the RPRF and PCC and on the 23 Nov 2011 they received the MR and my ecas showed Medical results have been received ( 2 weeks ago)

the Question now please the security Checks started for me on the 06.10.11 ( Date of sending the fresh Background form ) or from the date of receiving fresh PCC ???!!!

Thank you ver much

Fro

Replied [just now] your PM of the same query.

fro

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
saudi arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
File Transfer...
01 April 2011 , In process since 16 sep 2011
Med's Request
09 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07 Feb 2012
LANDED..........
12 june 2012 inshallah
qorax said:
Replied [just now] your PM of the same query.
Thank you Captain

I appreciate you reply and your continous support and help

I wish happy new year captain

Fro