waived
Passport Req..
July-27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2012, received on 25-08-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear Qorax,

I received the mail from visa office stating "we have reviewed your application and we need additional documents. your experience certificates on the letter head of the company stating your position, time to work and time spend with the institution."

here i would like to know that i was working full time in one institute and simultaneously working part time 31 hours a week in another institute. since the later one was offering courses for working people so i was using my time after work, 3 hours a day and saturday and sunday 8 hours each day during the day. so whether these experience cic accept or not? or they don't consider the part time work experience with full time work?

although i sent the experience letter with the application but did not mention the time per week in full time experience letter.

in full time work i was promoted after 2 years and holding the position senior teacher I who is responsible for the supervision of teachers and department basically the adminstratative work and it was a govt school. so please give your suggestion how it can be incorporated in the same experience letter?

what would be the reason to ask them again while i have already sent before????????
thanks and regards in anticipation

fawazmohd

Dec 17, 2011
Dear Qorax,

I applied from Kenya through an agent in India to the ND office. I have moved to a new country(Saudi) after i sent my full documents. Its been now almost 18months. My status just changed to "in process" yesterday.
1. I would like to know if they would ask for PCC/ any other documents from Saudi.
2. The passport request would go to my Kenya address,thats Ok, but how/where do i submit the passport since I am presently working in Saudi.
3. Whats the advice in such a scenario - should I mail them or is there any other procedure.

thanks alot
Fawaz

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hammadfari said:
Dear Qorax,

By the grace of Almighty Allah I have received PPR2 mail today. I have dispatched the passports to CHC Islamabad. I am hoping to get back with visas in 10-12 days. Thanks for your help and concern.
Regards
Hammad
Congratulations !

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ovais said:
Dear captain
I have a query
though my job experience is of 4 years and 9 months full time but the working hours every week has been 36. while CIC says that they consider a full working week of atleast 37.5 hours. Do u think tht my work experience is enuff to get me full points for work at the VO stage.
And
Do u think tht total numbers of hours worked during 4.9 years will be given more weightage rather than hours worked during a week?

Do u think tht they can deduct my points if they feel the experience is not sufficient.
Thank u sir in advance.
Unless your hourly figures r noted in your ref. letters u shouldn't have any problems.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
srmo said:
Dear Qorax,

I received the mail from visa office stating "we have reviewed your application and we need additional documents. your experience certificates on the letter head of the company stating your position, time to work and time spend with the institution."

here i would like to know that i was working full time in one institute and simultaneously working part time 31 hours a week in another institute. since the later one was offering courses for working people so i was using my time after work, 3 hours a day and saturday and sunday 8 hours each day during the day. so whether these experience cic accept or not? or they don't consider the part time work experience with full time work?

although i sent the experience letter with the application but did not mention the time per week in full time experience letter.

in full time work i was promoted after 2 years and holding the position senior teacher I who is responsible for the supervision of teachers and department basically the adminstratative work and it was a govt school. so please give your suggestion how it can be incorporated in the same experience letter?

what would be the reason to ask them again while i have already sent before????????
thanks and regards in anticipation
Part-time work is accepted irrespective of it's different employer &/or different vocations.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
fawazmohd said:
Dear Qorax,

I applied from Kenya through an agent in India to the ND office. I have moved to a new country(Saudi) after i sent my full documents. Its been now almost 18months. My status just changed to "in process" yesterday.
1. I would like to know if they would ask for PCC/ any other documents from Saudi.
2. The passport request would go to my Kenya address,thats Ok, but how/where do i submit the passport since I am presently working in Saudi.
3. Whats the advice in such a scenario - should I mail them or is there any other procedure.

thanks alot
Fawaz
1. If u spend 6 months or more in KSA u'd be required to submit it;s PCC as well.
2. Your pps MUST GO to your VO [the CHC handling your case-file] irrespective of where u r & from where u send them.
3. Query not understood, my bad.

fawazmohd

Dec 17, 2011
qorax said:
1. If u spend 6 months or more in KSA u'd be required to submit it;s PCC as well.
2. Your pps MUST GO to your VO [the CHC handling your case-file] irrespective of where u r & from where u send them.
3. Query not understood, my bad.
Thanks Alot Qorax.
1. When do i send this PCC? Should i communicate to the VO regarding this?
2. Do I need to mail the passport to the VO upon request or is there a different procedure like approaching the canadian embassy in KSA and sending it through them

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
fawazmohd said:
Thanks Alot Qorax.
1. When do i send this PCC? Should i communicate to the VO regarding this?
2. Do I need to mail the passport to the VO upon request or is there a different procedure like approaching the canadian embassy in KSA and sending it through them
1. If u have completed 6-months, obtain that PCC & send it asap to your VO.
2. Yes, it should be couriered to your VO [not anywhere else] as u get the PPR.

Qorax

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello it's me again Sir Qorax,

I'm seeing this all over the forum that address disappearance in e-CAS means something. Could you please confirm if this is "probably" correct?

I am waiting for my PPR and hopefully this is indeed a good sign.

Thanks!
Jan

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
qorax said:
Unless your hourly figures r noted in your ref. letters u shouldn't have any problems.
well sir the exact wording of my job reference letters were:
'he is working as a full time dentist in our hospital and works approximately 36 hours every week'
do u think tht 36 hour thing will create problem for me at the VO stage as it is less then 37.5 hours per week.
thanx n regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jangong said:
Hello it's me again Sir Qorax,

I'm seeing this all over the forum that address disappearance in e-CAS means something. Could you please confirm if this is "probably" correct?

I am waiting for my PPR and hopefully this is indeed a good sign.

Thanks!
Jan
I can't corroborate that.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ovais said:
well sir the exact wording of my job reference letters were:
'he is working as a full time dentist in our hospital and works approximately 36 hours every week'
do u think tht 36 hour thing will create problem for me at the VO stage as it is less then 37.5 hours per week.
thanx n regards
Yes, that'd be trouble.
However, the VO will add-up the hours & see if u have a total of 1-yrs exp in the applied NOC. If u do -- u have no worries.

Qorax

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Dear Qorax

I am April 2005 applicant from Pakistan. I got my CAIPS in June 2011 where bfd mentioned was April 2011 besides that I was awarded points for age only and nothing else. My question is that will it be of any help if re-apply for CAIPS to know if there is any advancement in my case.

This long wait is really killing.

Sincere Regards,

arch

Dec 19, 2011
Dear Qorax :

many thanks to you for helping us to understand our status .
I have small story
I applied under skilled workers through my wife on may 2011 and and after 7 days by mistake from my company (in dubai ) I got a band from uae government (simply I cant enter again ) but they told me it will effect our case because they will not give you police clearance (from uae ) so after that they deport me to my home(iraq ) but the situation there simply is unstable then I went to jordan try to find better life th . then I applied in the unhcr as a refugee but they gave me only protection paper and .
after 5 months of fighting with the uae embassy finally I got the police clearance ( because my case only labor issue not criminal ) and after two days 25-11-2011 the VO(London)ask for police clearance and ask also for medical exam . we sent the medical on 1-12-2011 my question is
1- do you think my application as a refugee applicant will effect our application in Canada shall I cancel my application from unhcr ?
2- so after medical test what the next stage is it security check ? because you know way I worried about this step .even I got the police clearance and also they will check with each country ?? .
3-when you think the will ask for ppr ?
sorry for many questions and long story .

Thanks and Regards
[/b][/b]