Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jangong said:
This is weird. I thought I quoted the entire message. Sorry for that. Anyway, below is the original message (text in blue was your reply). So I kinda confused background check with security check. So my questions actually were supposed to be on security check in relation to time to PPR.

One more thing, so Ottawa and the Visa Office evaluates the medical results?

Thanks again Qorax...
Jan

[size=10pt]Original Message[/size]

Hello again sir Qorax,

Please allow me to ask the same question again:

1.) I have in my e-CAS "Medical results have been received) sometime in the week of November 1. To date no further communication from the VO
<> Does this mean our medical results are satisfactory and that no further tests are required?
1. Yes, it means your meds have been 'seconded' by Ottawa. Meaning? -Cleared. Congrats!

2.) I have submitted additional documents requested sometime in the week of November 15, along with the RPRF. In a previous thread, it mentioned the average wait time between MR to PPR is around 2-3 months. When should I start counting, from the time Meds Rcvd was displayed in e-CAS or from the time I submitted the additional documents / RPRF? When did they start background check?
2. Usually PPR arrives around 2-3 months form the meds recd. Sometimes it could go till 5-7 months -- depending on the sec. checks of the indiv case. Generally, as the e-Cas depicts "MR" the PPRs arrive within a couple of weeks. Yes, those addnl docs entail a bit more time for their scrutiny -- usually a week or two addnl. Your b/g checks commenced sometime around the 2nd AOR, it's culmination gets u the meds.

3.) I stayed in the US for 5 months in 2006/2007 and traveled occasionally (1 week per trip) every year. Would that entail more background check and may take us more than 3 months before the PPR?
3. Yes, it would. However a major part of that scrutiny must have been completed before they issued u the meds. Once u send the [actual] pps they'd run a database check too. But that shouldn't be of any worry or addnl delay, unless it encountered a red-flag.

Thanks and more power!
Jan
SIR,

THIS IS KINDA WEIRD TOO... I THINK I REPLIED U CORRECTLY, AS IN THE BLUE.

NONETHELESS, LET ME TRY AGAIN:

1. ...Does this mean our medical results are satisfactory and that no further tests are required?
YES, IT'D DENOTE THAT YOUR MEDS R CLEARED. NO FURTHER TESTS R REQUIRED.

2. ...(a)In a previous thread, it mentioned the average wait time between MR to PPR is around 2-3 months. When should I start counting, from the time Meds Rcvd was displayed in e-CAS or from the time I submitted the additional documents / RPRF?
U SHOULD COUNT 2-4 MONTHS FROM THE DATE YOUR MED REPORT WAS RECD. AT THE R.M.O./V.O. ADD ANOTHER A MONTH OR SO, TO THE FOREGOING, IF ADDNL DOCS WERE ASKED. HOWEVER, AS YOUR E-CAS STATE "MR" - U SHOULD BE GETTING YOUR PPR IN A "FEW WEEKS" [FROM THE DAY THAT E-CAS REFLECTED].

(b) When did they start background check?
YOUR B/G CHECKS COMMENCED WAY EARLIER. AS IT GOT 'OVER' U RECD YOUR MEDS. HOWEVER, IF U R ENQUIRING ABOUT THE SEC. CHECKS -- PLS. READ THE OP OF THIS THREAD > THESE COMMENCE 'AFTER' THE MED REPORTS R RECD. AT THE RMO/VO. SIMULTANEOUSLY, THE VO 'WAITS' FOR THE MEDS TO BE 'SECONDED' BY OTTAWA.

3. I stayed in the US for 5 months in 2006/2007 and traveled occasionally (1 week per trip) every year. Would that entail more background check and may take us more than 3 months before the PPR?
A TAD YES. AS THEY SCRUTINIZE YOUR 'ACTUAL' PPS [AFTER U SUBMIT THEM, POST PPR] A BIT OF ADDNL SERIOUS SCRUTINY IS DONE VIS-A-VIS FOREIGN TRIPS. NONETHELESS, IF THERE R NO 'RED-FLAGS' - THESE SHOULD BE OVER IN JUST A DATABASE CHECK, A WEEK OR TWO, WHICH SHOULDN'T DELAY THE 'PPS STAMPING' CONSIDERABLY.

4. ...so Ottawa and the Visa Office evaluates the medical results?
NO. THE MED REPORTS R 'ONLY' EVALUATED BY "PMB-OTTAWA".

HOPE THAT CLARIFIED. IF THERE R YET ANY CLARIFICATIONS PLS FEEL FREE TO ENQUIRE AGAIN. BUT POST THE QUESTIONS, AS SEPARATELY AS POSSIBLE.

WARM REGARDS,

QORAX

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Qorax and again sorry for the confusion. So, how about security check, when do they start doing that - after e-CAS showing medical results received or after receiving the additional documents + RPRF?

Thanks again.

qorax said:
SIR,

THIS IS KINDA WEIRD TOO... I THINK I REPLIED U CORRECTLY, AS IN THE BLUE.

NONETHELESS, LET ME TRY AGAIN:

1. ...Does this mean our medical results are satisfactory and that no further tests are required?
YES, IT'D DENOTE THAT YOUR MEDS R CLEARED. NO FURTHER TESTS R REQUIRED.

2. ...(a)In a previous thread, it mentioned the average wait time between MR to PPR is around 2-3 months. When should I start counting, from the time Meds Rcvd was displayed in e-CAS or from the time I submitted the additional documents / RPRF?
U SHOULD COUNT 2-4 MONTHS FROM THE DATE YOUR MED REPORT WAS RECD. AT THE R.M.O./V.O. ADD ANOTHER A MONTH OR SO, TO THE FOREGOING, IF ADDNL DOCS WERE ASKED. HOWEVER, AS YOUR E-CAS STATE "MR" - U SHOULD BE GETTING YOUR PPR IN A "FEW WEEKS" [FROM THE DAY THAT E-CAS REFLECTED].

YOUR B/G CHECKS COMMENCED WAY EARLIER. AS IT GOT 'OVER' U RECD YOUR MEDS. HOWEVER, IF U R ENQUIRING ABOUT THE SEC. CHECKS -- PLS. READ THE OP OF THIS THREAD > THESE COMMENCE 'AFTER' THE MED REPORTS R RECD. AT THE RMO/VO. SIMULTANEOUSLY, THE VO 'WAITS' FOR THE MEDS TO BE 'SECONDED' BY OTTAWA.

3. I stayed in the US for 5 months in 2006/2007 and traveled occasionally (1 week per trip) every year. Would that entail more background check and may take us more than 3 months before the PPR?
A TAD YES. AS THEY SCRUTINIZE YOUR 'ACTUAL' PPS [AFTER U SUBMIT THEM, POST PPR] A BIT OF ADDNL SERIOUS SCRUTINY IS DONE VIS-A-VIS FOREIGN TRIPS. NONETHELESS, IF THERE R NO 'RED-FLAGS' - THESE SHOULD BE OVER IN JUST A DATABASE CHECK, A WEEK OR TWO, WHICH SHOULDN'T DELAY THE 'PPS STAMPING' CONSIDERABLY.

4. ...so Ottawa and the Visa Office evaluates the medical results?
NO. THE MED REPORTS R 'ONLY' EVALUATED BY "PMB-OTTAWA".

HOPE THAT CLARIFIED. IF THERE R YET ANY CLARIFICATIONS PLS FEEL FREE TO ENQUIRE AGAIN. BUT POST THE QUESTIONS, AS SEPARATELY AS POSSIBLE.

WARM REGARDS,

QORAX

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jangong said:
Thanks Qorax and again sorry for the confusion. So, how about security check, when do they start doing that - after e-CAS showing medical results received or after receiving the additional documents + RPRF?

Thanks again.
Brother,

I am now sure that u haven't read the OP of this thread [OP=Original Post], neither did u read my previous reply seriously/sincerely.

The sec. checks have 'nothing to do' with our e-Cas status. They had begun as soon as the meds reached them. However, as your 'original' pps come to them -- they perform a rudimentary scrutiny again as well.

Qorax

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,

In mr caipsnotes there is an entry Names taken as per PPT
History, I have supplied them with updated documents as they had requested
I am waiting for MR,
PSDED 1, SELDEC 04, CRIM 1
my BFD Dec last week, shall i expect MR by then

thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Dear Qorax,

In mr caipsnotes there is an entry Names taken as per PPT
History, I have supplied them with updated documents as they had requested
I am waiting for MR,
PSDED 1, SELDEC 04, CRIM 1
my BFD Dec last week, shall i expect MR by then

thanks.
Somewhere in Jan/Feb-12.

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Brother,

I am now sure that u haven't read the OP of this thread [OP=Original Post], neither did u read my previous reply seriously/sincerely.

The sec. checks have 'nothing to do' with our e-Cas status. They had begun as soon as the meds reached them. However, as your 'original' pps come to them -- they perform a rudimentary scrutiny again as well.

Qorax
thank you qorax!

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Dear Captain
how wud LVO applicants know tht their file is with the VO as london is not issuing 2nd AOR.
will we know bout it through some change in ECAS or will there b some sort of correspondence.
how long does it take an application to go RBVO after getting PER.
regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ovais said:
Dear Captain
how wud LVO applicants know tht their file is with the VO as london is not issuing 2nd AOR.
will we know bout it through some change in ECAS or will there b some sort of correspondence.
how long does it take an application to go RBVO after getting PER.
regards
-An AOR from CHC-Ldn is 50:50.
-For the 2011 apps usually u should have 'in process' by 3-5 months from the PER.
-Direct RBVO u may - u may not.

Qorax

hammadfari

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2004
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Dear Qorax,

By the grace of Almighty Allah I have received PPR2 mail today. I have dispatched the passports to CHC Islamabad. I am hoping to get back with visas in 10-12 days. Thanks for your help and concern.
Regards
Hammad

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Dear captain
I have a query
though my job experience is of 4 years and 9 months full time but the working hours every week has been 36. while CIC says that they consider a full working week of atleast 37.5 hours. Do u think tht my work experience is enuff to get me full points for work at the VO stage.
And
Do u think tht total numbers of hours worked during 4.9 years will be given more weightage rather than hours worked during a week?

Do u think tht they can deduct my points if they feel the experience is not sufficient.
Thank u sir in advance.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammadfari said:
Dear Qorax,

By the grace of Almighty Allah I have received PPR2 mail today. I have dispatched the passports to CHC Islamabad. I am hoping to get back with visas in 10-12 days. Thanks for your help and concern.
Regards
Hammad
Congrats Dear, Did your address disappeared before PPR-1 or PPR-2?
And best of luck in future

hammadfari

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2004
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Yes, my adress disapeared before PPR2 and on the day "Decision Made" shown on e-status. Thanks for wishing me.
Regards
Hammad