Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bhallasorav said:
hey master qorax...
i m really in a dilemma if i made it in the CAP or not..i trust ur forum more than anyone else but reply on this forum has taken away my sleep...(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.12945.html)... my application was received in first week of october under noc 0631 and the CAP reached 3 days back...member on this july forum have been writing that they are working on the september applications only and october application have not made it in the CAP.. i really do not understand how they calculate this....coz my application was reached when the total number of application were merely 200....Please advise...i m in a traumatic mood right now...
much regards
sorav

PLEASE HELP
If your apps reached well in time... ie. the cap wasn't reached and did so a few weeks/months later -- u have a very reasonable assumption to having 'made-it' within the 500. Whatever others say / written elsewhere is passé.

Qorax

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
qorax said:
If your apps reached well in time... ie. the cap wasn't reached and did so a few weeks/months later -- u have a very reasonable assumption to having 'made-it' within the 500. Whatever others say / written elsewhere is passé.

Qorax
yeah master qorax.. its been more than two months since my application was received by CIO....????????????????????/

regards
sorav

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
yeah master qorax.. its been more than two months since my application was received by CIO....??/

regards
sorav :( :( :(

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey master qorax...
i m really in a dilemma if i made it in the CAP or not..i trust ur forum more than anyone else but reply on this forum has taken away my sleep...(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.12945.html)... my application was received in first week of october under noc 0631 and the CAP reached 3 days back...member on this july forum have been writing that they are working on the september applications only and october application have not made it in the CAP.. i really do not understand how they calculate this....coz my application was reached when the total number of application were merely 200....Please advise...i m in a traumatic mood right now...
much regards
sorav

PLEASE HELP

master qorax,
my response was to the above mentioned reply of yours.. my application was received by cic two month back....but still i hear people say i did not make it....i really do not understand how they calculate that..i m really thankful to ur kind response to my posts..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bhallasorav said:
hey master qorax...
much regards
sorav

PLEASE HELP

master qorax,
my response was to the above mentioned reply of yours.. my application was received by cic two month back....but still i hear people say i did not make it....i really do not understand how they calculate that..i m really thankful to ur kind response to my posts..

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
1. Yes, it means your meds have been 'seconded' by Ottawa. Meaning? -Cleared. Congrats!

2. Usually PPR arrives around 2-3 months form the meds recd. Sometimes it could go till 5-7 months -- depending on the sec. checks of the indiv case. Generally, as the e-Cas depicts "MR" the PPRs arrive within a couple of weeks. Yes, those addnl docs entail a bit more time for their scrutiny -- usually a week or two addnl. Your b/g checks commenced sometime around the 2nd AOR, it's culmination gets u the meds.

3. Yes, it would. However a major part of that scrutiny must have been completed before they issued u the meds. Once u send the [actual] pps they'd run a database check too. But that shouldn't be of any worry or addnl delay, unless it encountered a red-flag.

Good luck!

Qorax
Hello Qorax,

Need clarification here (sorry for the repeats). I missed some details. On item #2 and #3 above, I guess I meant security check (not background check). Could you please shed some light on me on this?

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Qorax,

I am FSW-1 applicant of NOC 4131 category and my VO is South Korea. I have applied on December, 2009 and full document was sent to VO on June, 2010. It was just 8 months processing time when I applied but it increased to 20 months now, being difficult situation to me because I am a Nepali citizen and I cannot stay here for a long period of time. Meanwhile, I got selected for temporary residency under green card scheme of Denmark and planned to move there by last of February, 2012. I am worried about my application here in South Korea. What will happen to my application if I move to another country, what is the best idea whether to inform VO about this information or not. Please suggest me what should I have to do, I'm completely in depression. Hope your kind suggestions.

Thanking you,

Regards,
sushilmuna.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jangong said:
Hello Qorax,

Need clarification here (sorry for the repeats). I missed some details. On item #2 and #3 above, I guess I meant security check (not background check). Could you please shed some light on me on this?
Ask me the clarifications u seek, pls.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sushilmuna said:
Dear Qorax,

I am FSW-1 applicant of NOC 4131 category and my VO is South Korea. I have applied on December, 2009 and full document was sent to VO on June, 2010. It was just 8 months processing time when I applied but it increased to 20 months now, being difficult situation to me because I am a Nepali citizen and I cannot stay here for a long period of time. Meanwhile, I got selected for temporary residency under green card scheme of Denmark and planned to move there by last of February, 2012. I am worried about my application here in South Korea. What will happen to my application if I move to another country, what is the best idea whether to inform VO about this information or not. Please suggest me what should I have to do, I'm completely in depression. Hope your kind suggestions.

Thanking you,

Regards,
sushilmuna.
It'd actually help u to keep your VO posted on your whereabouts & employment situation/s.

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Ask me the clarifications u seek, pls.
This is weird. I thought I quoted the entire message. Sorry for that. Anyway, below is the original message (text in blue was your reply). So I kinda confused background check with security check. So my questions actually were supposed to be on security check in relation to time to PPR.

One more thing, so Ottawa and the Visa Office evaluates the medical results?

Thanks again Qorax...
Jan

[size=10pt]Original Message[/size]

Hello again sir Qorax,

Please allow me to ask the same question again:

1.) I have in my e-CAS "Medical results have been received) sometime in the week of November 1. To date no further communication from the VO
<> Does this mean our medical results are satisfactory and that no further tests are required?
1. Yes, it means your meds have been 'seconded' by Ottawa. Meaning? -Cleared. Congrats!

2.) I have submitted additional documents requested sometime in the week of November 15, along with the RPRF. In a previous thread, it mentioned the average wait time between MR to PPR is around 2-3 months. When should I start counting, from the time Meds Rcvd was displayed in e-CAS or from the time I submitted the additional documents / RPRF? When did they start background check?
2. Usually PPR arrives around 2-3 months form the meds recd. Sometimes it could go till 5-7 months -- depending on the sec. checks of the indiv case. Generally, as the e-Cas depicts "MR" the PPRs arrive within a couple of weeks. Yes, those addnl docs entail a bit more time for their scrutiny -- usually a week or two addnl. Your b/g checks commenced sometime around the 2nd AOR, it's culmination gets u the meds.

3.) I stayed in the US for 5 months in 2006/2007 and traveled occasionally (1 week per trip) every year. Would that entail more background check and may take us more than 3 months before the PPR?
3. Yes, it would. However a major part of that scrutiny must have been completed before they issued u the meds. Once u send the [actual] pps they'd run a database check too. But that shouldn't be of any worry or addnl delay, unless it encountered a red-flag.

Thanks and more power!
Jan