Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sharp2000 said:
Dear all

I ve put some of my quaries on this forum under Mr.Qorax topic. But i ve never recieved the answer to my question from our so called VIP member or captain qorax. Also, i believe replies and answers supplied by these VIPs are solely their [1]personal opinions and guessings. It doesnt carry any authenticity and creats more confussions to applicants. So we most believe authentic sorces rather than speculation and bluffs. Wish you all the best. God bless all of us
1. Yes, u r correct.
2. We might not always be online.
3. There could be multiple locations with the same query, being replied in one.
4. The query could be frivolous or asked frequently [could be by different ppl] - a simple 'search' could get the answer.
5. We might not have an answer to it.

God Bless !
Qorax

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
qorax said:
This isn't abnormal, happens all the time...
With the new addition of family member - we r supposed to send that IMM008, however for system integrity reasons the VO could ask u to submit all, or some of, the apps forms once again. Especially now that the 008 is digitalized - it needs a re-feed with every change of info. Thus, your IO asked u for those again.

Pls submit them asap... and within a few weeks u could hear from them.

Qorax
Thankyou so much Qorax for the help again!

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hi captain.... i would like to know the e-mail address of CIC where i can send my status query...please update if possible and what should be the content of email..

thanks & regards
sorav

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bhallasorav said:
hi captain.... i would like to know the e-mail address of CIC where i can send my status query...please update if possible and what should be the content of email..

thanks & regards
sorav
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
bhallasorav said:

thanks & regards
sorav
re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Sharp2000 said:
Dear all

I ve put some of my quaries on this forum under Mr.Qorax topic. But i ve never recieved the answer to my question from our so called VIP member or captain qorax. Also, i believe replies and answers supplied by these VIPs are solely their personal opinions and guessings. It doesnt carry any authenticity and creats more confussions to applicants. So we most believe authentic sorces rather than speculation and bluffs. Wish you all the best. God bless all of us
Hello sharp2000,

Being a responsible adult (?) you should not take out your frustrations like this.

Senior members like Qorax are sharing their experiences, guiding, advising and motivating many people in this forum creating support structure to help juniors.

They are all very successful people in their walks of life and contributing their knowledge, time & effort without expecting any returns.

Do the reality check you'll come to know that even some paid consultants/agents/lawyers won't do somuch to their clients. Only when you undergo that pain, you will be able to appreciate and honor the contributions of these seniors.

I suggest you to avoid loose comments and do your home work.

God bless you.

mycan

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
mycan said:
Hello sharp2000,

Being a responsible adult (?) you should not take out your frustrations like this.

Senior members like Qorax are sharing their experiences, guiding, advising and motivating many people in this forum creating support structure to help juniors.

They are all very successful people in their walks of life and contributing their knowledge, time & effort without expecting any returns.

Do the reality check you'll come to know that even some paid consultants/agents/lawyers won't do somuch to their clients. Only when you undergo that pain, you will be able to appreciate and honor the contributions of these seniors.

God bless you.

mycan
I agree with you and + 1 for you.

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Qorax is doing a great job helping everyone in this forum and therefore should not be critisized at all.

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
U did not even need to explain it to him.... Its been two years & you hav responded to Every Query i have put up for u. Difference may be that i made sense in every Query.

qorax said:
1. Yes, u r correct.
2. We might not always be online.
3. There could be multiple locations with the same query, being replied in one.
4. The query could be frivolous or asked frequently [could be by different ppl] - a simple 'search' could get the answer.
5. We might not have an answer to it.

God Bless !
Qorax

C

Cozi

mycan said:
Hello sharp2000,

God bless you.

mycan
Completely agree with you mycan, +1 for you.

I know for the fact that seniors do help I have first hand experience with them.

Cozi

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello again sir Qorax,

Please allow me to ask the same question again:

1.) I have in my e-CAS "Medical results have been received) sometime in the week of November 1. To date no further communication from the VO
<> Does this mean our medical results are satisfactory and that no further tests are required?

2.) I have submitted additional documents requested sometime in the week of November 15, along with the RPRF. In a previous thread, it mentioned the average wait time between MR to PPR is around 2-3 months. When should I start counting, from the time Meds Rcvd was displayed in e-CAS or from the time I submitted the additional documents / RPRF? When did they start background check?

3.) I stayed in the US for 5 months in 2006/2007 and traveled occasionally (1 week per trip) every year. Would that entail more background check and may take us more than 3 months before the PPR?

Thanks and more power!
Jan

gabrielsjimenez

Jul 19, 2011
Mr Can your right sir Qorax answers most of the question, even a simple querry, and were so blessed that he really finds time to explain and give us an idea how the application goes,cause atleast it gives us hope and lessen our worries.. God Bless you Sir Qorax...

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharp2000 said:
Dear all

I ve put some of my quaries on this forum under Mr.Qorax topic. But i ve never recieved the answer to my question from our so called VIP member or captain qorax. Also, i believe replies and answers supplied by these VIPs are solely their personal opinions and guessings. It doesnt carry any authenticity and creats more confussions to applicants. So we most believe authentic sorces rather than speculation and bluffs. Wish you all the best. God bless all of us

Oh really.You just got this info I guess. Why didn't you believe at the time of your query that the grapes are sour ??
Nobody can ever doubt on the authenticity of Captains or VIPs answers and I never heard of any confusion to applicants.

rockriz144

Sep 15, 2011
HELLO QORAX
Today our ecas is shoeing this
"we started processing your application on September 19, 2008.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
1) Is it a positive sign after ppr?
2)we sent our passport a month ago, is this mean that visa is issued to us?
3)how long will it take in returning passports?

ISLAMABAD EMBASSY​

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jangong said:
Hello again sir Qorax,

Please allow me to ask the same question again:

1.) I have in my e-CAS "Medical results have been received) sometime in the week of November 1. To date no further communication from the VO
<> Does this mean our medical results are satisfactory and that no further tests are required?

2.) I have submitted additional documents requested sometime in the week of November 15, along with the RPRF. In a previous thread, it mentioned the average wait time between MR to PPR is around 2-3 months. When should I start counting, from the time Meds Rcvd was displayed in e-CAS or from the time I submitted the additional documents / RPRF? When did they start background check?

3.) I stayed in the US for 5 months in 2006/2007 and traveled occasionally (1 week per trip) every year. Would that entail more background check and may take us more than 3 months before the PPR?

Thanks and more power!
Jan
1. Yes, it means your meds have been 'seconded' by Ottawa. Meaning? -Cleared. Congrats!

2. Usually PPR arrives around 2-3 months form the meds recd. Sometimes it could go till 5-7 months -- depending on the sec. checks of the indiv case. Generally, as the e-Cas depicts "MR" the PPRs arrive within a couple of weeks. Yes, those addnl docs entail a bit more time for their scrutiny -- usually a week or two addnl. Your b/g checks commenced sometime around the 2nd AOR, it's culmination gets u the meds.

3. Yes, it would. However a major part of that scrutiny must have been completed before they issued u the meds. Once u send the [actual] pps they'd run a database check too. But that shouldn't be of any worry or addnl delay, unless it encountered a red-flag.

Good luck!

Qorax