+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check TRV and Delays

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I applied for visitor visa from India online on November 15th using a representative, still waiting. It's been 54 days!! I was refused back in August within 17 days.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I applied for visitor visa from India online on November 15th using a representative, still waiting. It's been 54 days!! I was refused back in August within 17 days.
just relax and calm i applied on 8th september and security BG can take 4 months or more already 120 days to me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I understand, but I applied from India. It doesn't usually take this long!
Background checks for some Indian applicants have crossed one year and still counting. But, of course, those were applicants from the defense services or the police

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
it means if they reply early so its not a good sign :) like they replied me in 4 days last time
Some people get their visa in 1 day 5 days. There's no way to really know. Mine was refused in 17 days the first time. Now it's 55 days and in bc check lol

aBc_1990

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
Some people get their visa in 1 day 5 days. There's no way to really know. Mine was refused in 17 days the first time. Now it's 55 days and in bc check lol
But mine showing
Eligibility Criteria is underprocess
BG Check is underprocess
Biometric Complete
No need for interview
So from first day its showing my BG Check is processing

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
But mine showing
Eligibility Criteria is underprocess
BG Check is underprocess
Biometric Complete
No need for interview
So from first day its showing my BG Check is processing
Wels mine started after December 15 I believe. It depends what country you are from as well and what your work background is.

Reactions: Shezzy

Shezzy

Aug 14, 2014
Hello,

Did anyone of you received your TRV inside Canada within time? I applied on 7th December still waiting.. work permit status.
Can anyone update their timeline, that may help!

Thanks

Shezzy

Aug 14, 2014
My application is in CPC Ottawa too. Applied on Oct 10. After 7 days They requested my résumé and asked me to answer some background questions about work and studies. And after that that my BG check started. So far no updates. Have called couple times abd sent CSE emails and they all say just wait no control on BG check. My friend had a case like mine, applied on sep 26. Sent resume and additional info on oct 5th. And got his visa on Dec 12th
Did you get your TRV yet ?