+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check stuck

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Nothing updated there. I would like to inform you that is biometric correspondents letter. I dont know whats that going on
is that biometric validity letter? I thought your biometrics and eligibility were completed. Seems like they are working on your case hopefully, you will hear good news. we can only hope for. we are not visa officers. can you share the screenshot of the letter minus your uci and application number.

only then others can guide you better.

please watch this video if it is your Biometrics validity letter that means final decision has been taken on your application and 99% it is a visa approval.

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hi, I apply for a work permit, eligibility on IRCC tracker saying "completed", but in GCkey the "Review of eligibility" part is still that we're reviewing stuff.
background verification in progress since 28th Feb and no more update.
Hello.. I have the same status... eligibility is completed on tracker but BGC is still in progress since 25th Feb.. and since then updates.

Reactions: India Punjab singh

jurchenj

May 18, 2023
Singapore visa office
Did you register IRCC Application Status Tracker? You will find the updated date on the top right of the website after logging in. I saw people similar to me, the update date stays on Apr 19 or Apr 20, 2023.

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Did you register IRCC Application Status Tracker? You will find the updated date on the top right of the website after logging in. I saw people similar to me, the update date stays on Apr 19 or Apr 20, 2023.
yeah, mine's updated on 19th April like everyone else.. then the date changed to 28th April.. but nothing is changed. Same status since 19th April..

Nahra

May 23, 2023
Just check now, still 19th April is the last update i got
It’s same with me,I applied for study permit since the first dates of April and my application only stuck in background check and no update since 19 April.It’s kind frustrating.Do you know anyone from Warsaw office who got visa recently?

9ice

Mar 20, 2023
It’s same with me,I applied for study permit since the first dates of April and my application only stuck in background check and no update since 19 April.It’s kind frustrating.Do you know anyone from Warsaw office who got visa recently?
Nope, everybody i knew application is stock too, Warsaw visa center are the worse

Reactions: Nahra