+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian Police Check

MateDownUnder

Nov 5, 2019
I only stayed in NSW for like 2-3 weeks. So I will apply for AFP now while living in Adelaide. I just wanted to be more careful.

Photo Card of NSW has nothing to do with the PCC and No license history nothing just a standard PCC as mentioned in the link correct ??
Yes.

ollie1980

May 21, 2020
Otawa
Category........
BUSINESS
Interview........
20-04-2020

shiv92

Sep 17, 2020
Hi, I have got a question, when providing for identification documents can I use my NSW learners driver license as an ID, which is valid till 2023, though I have permanently moved to India and no longer use it?
And also should I give my relatives address in Australia for faster delivery or delivery to New Delhi, India is also efficient?

shiv92

Sep 17, 2020
Hey I have another question,

I am now in India, and provided my relatives address for the AFP, Will that be an issue , Does that AFP will have my relatives address on that Police Check ???
I did the same thing, just waiting for it to be delivered to my relatives house.
so did the certificate mentioned your relatives address or yours and was there any other issue due to this?

John1986

Nov 16, 2017
I did the same thing, just waiting for it to be delivered to my relatives house.
so did the certificate mentioned your relatives address or yours and was there any other issue due to this?
I also did the same thing when you applied?? I m waiting from last 6 business days but its not delivered yet

John1986

Nov 16, 2017
Please check CIC website . There is clear guidelines for Australia . You can apply any one . it doesn't matter Better apply afp site as it is taking 42 $ with same processing time. You can even request by calling call center and then can send you scan copy . No need to wait for delivery for the same.
There are different kind of requirement based on where you stayed in Australia . My case i choose wrong option from drop down while selecting so i got full disclosure instead of standard disclosure so CIC rejected the same. Always check latest gudidelines from CIC site .
Hi they sent you scanned copy on your email???

shiv92

Sep 17, 2020
I also did the same thing when you applied?? I m waiting from last 6 business days but its not delivered yet
I haven't received it as well, its been 7 days now. Did you tried contacting AFP?
Let me know if you receive any update?

John1986

Nov 16, 2017
I haven't received it as well, its been 7 days now. Did you tried contacting AFP?
Let me know if you receive any update?
No official timings are 3-7 working days which will be complete today I will call tomorrow they are providing email scanned copy through email??

shiv92

Sep 17, 2020
No official timings are 3-7 working days which will be complete today I will call tomorrow they are providing email scanned copy through email??
I am not sure whether they will provide scanned copies or not. It would be great if they do.

shiv92

Sep 17, 2020
yes they are taking long time in post I am waiting from last 7 working days which will receive in Brisbane
my certificate just got delivered at my relatives house, but the address on it is of his house only, the one in Australia.
Do you think there will be any problem?

John1986

Nov 16, 2017
my certificate just got delivered at my relatives house, but the address on it is of his house only, the one in Australia.
Do you think there will be any problem?
I dont think so there will be any problem in which city letter delivered and after how much time?