+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Hello everyone.

My AOR is Aug 19, med passed Aug 31st. IP1 Sept 1st. FSW-O. I have ADR for FBI PCC but I haven't submitted it as I am yet to receive it. Might this be a reason why I am still in IP1?
Has anyone been in a similar situation please?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello everyone.

My AOR is Aug 19, med passed Aug 31st. IP1 Sept 1st. FSW-O. I have ADR for FBI PCC but I haven't submitted it as I am yet to receive it. Might this be a reason why I am still in IP1?
Has anyone been in a similar situation please?
All applications are processed differently and at different timelines depending on many factors including streams (FSW, PNP etc)

I'm PNP Outland, my AOR is August 9, meds passed Sep 1 and IP1 since Sep 2. I've submitted all my PCCs.

Hang in there. You'll get your PPR sooner or later.

Reactions: Nc31 and Gbemife

realdeeptrip

Sep 11, 2017
India
hello @andy108 my profile says the below. Am i on track. How many days would it take for me to get the PPR based under the current scenario

Application status Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hopefully I am on right track.

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
hello @andy108 my profile says the below. Am i on track. How many days would it take for me to get the PPR based under the current scenario

Application status Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hopefully I am on right track.
My profile status is same as yours..AOR 11th AUG FSW...eagerly waiting for PPR...seems our next stage would be IP2

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hi,
Here is my current status:

Applied from Canada
AOR: Aug 20
Medical exam passed: Sep 5
Type: EE

Current status as of Sep 12.
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I found I'm in IP2 by reviewing different posts and comments. I missed seeing IP1/NA. It seems the timelines are fluctuating.

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
@Wandering Mind
I am PNP outland too.My AOR is August 11, got an email from CIC that you have a new message.It says your action is required. There is nothing when I open status amd message tab. Also medical exam results changed from ' you do not need medical...'to 'if you need medical exam we will send you a message with instruction' and Background check syas 'we are processing your background check we will send you message if we need more info from you' .Don't know what is going on out there. This is very weired should I drop an email to CIC? Because as per the current trend someone can not move to IP2 untill they hv passed medical.