28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
HELP!
I got a message asking for additional documents(Travel history). I uploaded it and when I tried to submit it I got an error message. I refreshed the page and it says "Replacement documents uploaded" however my detail still says "Your Action Is Required" and
Review of additional documents "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@Wandering Mind
I am PNP outland too.My AOR is August 11, got an email from CIC that you have a new message.It says your action is required. There is nothing when I open status amd message tab. Also medical exam results changed from ' you do not need medical...'to 'if you need medical exam we will send you a message with instruction' and Background check syas 'we are processing your background check we will send you message if we need more info from you' .Don't know what is going on out there. This is very weired should I drop an email to CIC? Because as per the current trend someone can not move to IP2 untill they hv passed medical.
Experts on this forum have repeatedly said that the updates on your profile are not a clear indication of how far along you're in the application process.

Each application is processed differently based on several things and it's not necessary that every application will follow current trends.

CIC is processing hundreds of applications at any given time so they may not have updates for everyone. And there's no guarantee that your email would be answered so early in your application process so it's best not to stress yourself at this point. All you can do right now is wait.

I say this to everyone, including myself, please be patient at least for the next 6 months and let the application process run its course. You'll get your PPR sooner or later.

Good luck.

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Experts on this forum have repeatedly said that the updates on your profile are not a clear indication of how far along you're in the application process.

Each application is processed differently based on several things and it's not necessary that every application will follow current trends.

CIC is processing hundreds of applications at any given time so they may not have updates for everyone. And there's no guarantee that your email would be answered so early in your application process so it's best not to stress yourself at this point. All you can do right now is wait.

I say this to everyone, including myself, please be patient at least for the next 6 months and let the application process run its course. You'll get your PPR sooner or later.

Good luck.
Okay.. Thank you for your feedback. I think it is of no use to be hyper and stressed. Will get PPR anyway ! Thank you again and good luck to you and all those who are waiting.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP

Good luck.
Or they can order GCMS notes to check in detail.! (Mostly after 40-60 Days post e-AOR.) :):)

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
All applications are processed differently and at different timelines depending on many factors including streams (FSW, PNP etc)

I'm PNP Outland, my AOR is August 9, meds passed Sep 1 and IP1 since Sep 2. I've submitted all my PCCs.

Hang in there. You'll get your PPR sooner or later.
i thought you're at NA2 now. Background check should be "Not applicable" now. :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind