+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Why are some applications processed so fast? What are the factors?
The factors are:

The completeness of the application;

the nationality of the applicant;
the travel history;
medicals ( straightforward for the principal applicant and family);
working in Canada ( it does help whether one applies in CEC or not!)
Prevous work history ( i.e. previous military or security services work in any manner would take CIC much longer to check thoroughly)

Hope that helps.
PeGee

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
The factors are:

the travel history;
Prevous work history ( i.e. previous military or security services work in any manner would take CIC much longer to check thoroughly)

Hope that helps.
PeGee
Ok thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

Sorry for a short break on publishing this reports, i've been away... thank you for so many requests to resume posting this.

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

The report is getting longer and more complex, so not sure if you, guys, want me to make it short or continue to give more and more details.

PPRs by period from Jan 1st to 9th of September 2017

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*Recently we have seen quite a few CEC from April/May being processed and getting PPR.
**Feb AOR have seen a seen a lot of PPRs for PNP-O.
*** Jan AOR slowly getting cleared, we see 1-2-3 PPRs per week reported for Jan AOR.
**** August have seen a number of quick PPRs too.

Statuses by day of submission for January

Statuses by day of submission for February:

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*March had seen the largest number of applicants, and it has been very slow for now....

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Statuses by day of submission for June:
*Quite a few PPRs for June AOR this month, mainly FSWO.

Statuses by day of submission for July:

[/url

Statuses by day of submission for August:
*We have seen a lot of 15-25 days PPRs coming through, which is good sign, but still within the last 9 months trend.

[url=http://ibb.co/mPjHGv]

*We can see the meds processing slowed down again, if August got meds cleared quickly, September wait longer now.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream (average mean)

Current Processing Dates (based on the tracker data)

Applicants by Stream:
*We can see increase in PNP applicants due to OINP and NSNP

Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)
[/url]

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Quick weekly round-up:

Sorry for a short break on publishing this reports, i've been away... thank you for so many requests to resume posting this.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

The report is getting longer and more complex, so not sure if you, guys, want me to make it short or continue to give more and more details.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

*Recently we have seen quite a few CEC from April/May being processed and getting PPR.
*** Jan AOR slowly getting cleared, we see 1-2-3 PPRs per week reported for Jan AOR.

*March had seen the largest number of applicants, and it has been very slow for now....

[/url

*We have seen a lot of 15-25 days PPRs coming through, which is good sign, but still within the last 9 months trend.

*We can see the meds processing slowed down again, if August got meds cleared quickly, September wait longer now.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Applicants by Stream:

Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)

Great insight, i love detailed reports.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hello,
Here is my current status:

Applied from Canada
AOR: Aug 20
Medical exam passed: Sep 5

Now it's showing:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell what's my current application status? IP1/IP2 or something else?

TIA

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Quick weekly round-up:

[/url

Applicants by Stream:

Thanks for sharing....Appreciate your efforts

Reactions: andy108

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Hello,
Here is my current status:

Applied from Canada
AOR: Aug 20
Medical exam passed: Sep 5

Now it's showing:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell what's my current application status? IP1/IP2 or something else?

TIA
It's IP2... Grreat you're almost there :)

Cheers :)

wintersnight

Sep 9, 2017
I don't think CIC will contact your bank unless there's something seriously wrong with your PoF documents - like suspected forgery.

You can make transactions as usual with your bank as long as the required PoF amount doesn't decrease.

Good luck.
Thank you for the reply, can there be fluctuations in the amount?? i.e can we withdraw from the required limit?

sukhpalsukh

Jan 27, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-08-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
05-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
The factors are:

the travel history;

Hope that helps.
PeGee
And also if there is any rejection from any country file move to Local visa office and it takes lot of time

Umair Maqsood

Apr 16, 2017
Hello,
I am stuck at NA2 since September 1. However my additional documents went from "Under Review" to "No additional documents required" on the same day. Shall I order notes or wait a little more.

dency

Jul 17, 2017
Hi all,
CRS score 462
FSW-O
AOR - June 5 (rejected after one month due to the absence of Vic Road License History)
Resubmitted and got AOR - August 17
Submitted through a consultant so don't know any updates, just came to know that medicals passed.
Any idea about my status. Is thr any chances of rejection

Umair Maqsood

Apr 16, 2017
Hello Kashif, can you please update about your application. I am also stuck at NA2 since September 1. However my additional documents went from "Under Review" to "No additional documents required" on the same day