+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August AOR 2017

Kumar Rohit

Jun 13, 2017
Don't be negative...may be it's just not the right time. I am also sailing in the same boat but I ams ure on this also that it will happen very soon.
Let's keep our hopes high and keep one another updated.
Are you from India and what's your NOC?
My NOC IS 2171...whats yours?

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Hi I am waiting for my PPR.. would like to know how did u understand that u on PPR stage when were were not notified..Are we continously needed to check our profiles?
I got an email saying ...Ready for visa and that I must submit my passport's within 30 days ( PPR = passport request ). As far as I know, Some people get updates via email first. Some via CIC first. For some both. I only got email.

Last edited:

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hello folks! I've been a silent visitor on this forum for many months and i must say it is the most informative and encouraging forum! Thanks to you all! It was a long and arduous journey for me and just like always, all the hard work paid off with sweet results :) After 2 back to back rejections i finally got my most awaited golden email yday.
My timeline
AOR 14 August
MP 28 August
PPR 8SEP
i don't have further info on timeline as i applied through an agent
Good luck to you all awaiting your ppr!
Congrats Man!
Can you please share more details like number of dependents, extent of travel, number of PCCs, whether experience letter provided directly by employer on company letter head or taken from colleague/supervisor.

Thanks
Rahul

ns25

Feb 12, 2017
Hi Folks - I got a bit late to join the forum today, as I got AOR on August 23rd. So, was going through all messages. Looking at the status of my application, I think I am at NA 2 stage.

One quick question - What is the advantage of knowing which Visa Office your application is being processed? I could see a few members talking about it, but I am not sure what's the benefit... TIA.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi Folks - I got a bit late to join the forum today, as I got AOR on August 23rd. So, was going through all messages. Looking at the status of my application, I think I am at NA 2 stage.

One quick question - What is the advantage of knowing which Visa Office your application is being processed? I could see a few members talking about it, but I am not sure what's the benefit... TIA.
I personally think there's no real benefit in knowing where your application is being processed.

However, some applicants believe that once their applications are transferred to their local visa office it indicates that they'll receive their PPR soon.

I know it's easier said than done, but the only thing to do right now is wait patiently and let the application process run its course.

Good luck.

Reactions: dr feras and ns25

wintersnight

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, will cic contact the branch regarding the pof? can we do usual transactions using the bank account we provided the cic, like withdrawls and deposits?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi, will cic contact the branch regarding the pof? can we do usual transactions using the bank account we provided the cic, like withdrawls and deposits?
I don't think CIC will contact your bank unless there's something seriously wrong with your PoF documents - like suspected forgery.

You can make transactions as usual with your bank as long as the required PoF amount doesn't decrease.

Good luck.

Reactions: dr feras

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
I happen to saw few people getting their PPR's within a month here. Is CIC really processing applications this fast?