+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi
I did not get any change in ECAS after bulk update on 16th
I completed test on 05-12-2022 and tracker still showing Citizen ship test as "in progress".
Do anyone else facing issue of same kind
It usually takes some days for tracker to show test completed after you’ve done the test. Your timeline is still within the normal range despite leaning towards the longer end of it. Ecas doesn’t show any change or update in relation to the test.

RJP0191

Feb 6, 2020
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application: Single
Application sent: 3rd Aug 2022
Delivered: 8th Aug 2022
AOR: 11th Aug 2022
Oct 21st: In Process on ECAS
Oct 25th: Ghost update
Oct 27th: Background check complete
Nov 22nd: Invite to take the test
Dec 14th: Test taken
Dec 15th: Citizenship test complete

ExpatDad

Jun 17, 2018
Hi, Admin, can you please update our spreadsheet entry as follows:
Background Complete: Dec 13, 2022
Test Invite: Dec 19, 2022

ExpatDad

Jun 17, 2018
I've been reading about the problems using the PR Card for the webcam screenshot. Does any one have experience using a driver's license? Is the blurriness an issue with both, or just the PR?

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
1) Read the book Discover Canada
2) If you want, check some YouTube videos with the questions ( like this one:
)
3) Try to do as many mock tests as you can. I used an app called Canadian Citizenship 2022 Test. I paid for the lifetime subscription, and I think it worth it. It helped me to study the book thru the app, and I was able to do several tests inside the app.

In my opinion, once you are confident doing the tests and passing them with a good margin, go for the real one.

I hope it helps.
Thank you. This will help a lot

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Thank you. This will help a lot
Also Check Richmond Library and Toronto Library Citizenship Practice Test to practice questions. When I gave mine there are about 10-14 questions came from those practice questions. Not exactly the same but similar.

Not sure if I can copy paste their links here, but you can easily do google search on both of them.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Also Check Richmond Library and Toronto Library Citizenship Practice Test to practice questions. When I gave mine there are about 10-14 questions came from those practice questions. Not exactly the same but similar.

Not sure if I can copy paste their links here, but you can easily do google search on both of them.
Thank you very much

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019

Hi my friend
Tracker this morning shows oath Jan 17.
Please help update the sheet thanks!